pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6656
well well well what can i say

As you can see from this image, my graphics are crap like my computer, but tahadar felt my wrath when he tried to out snipe me, if you look closely you can see his dead body.

https://img423.imageshack.us/img423/5097/screen0296ny.th.jpg

Looks like dont_be_ss and his friend got blasted by a nice m95 round. May i add i was the only person to kill him that round.

https://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3348/screen0320ze.th.jpg

and i though id just add this one as it was sudden death

https://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7757/screen0316yi.th.jpg

I must say that dont_be_ss is probably the best sniper i have ever played against, in everyround he didnt die.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
Wow.... dont be like Nyte please... (He thinks he is god) psht.

^^ where was i bragging?..
I got -1 for this topic because (for bragging about being a sniper...WOW BIG FUCKING DEAL!! NOOB)...
Yea, im really bragging about being a sniper.... sure....

Last edited by (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay (2006-06-02 16:13:09)

=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6635|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Nice, your graphics ain't that bad either..

pure_beef_69 wrote:

I must say that dont_be_ss is probably the best sniper i have ever played against, in everyround he didnt die.
Tis true, his bro ain't anyone you wanna mess with either..
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

Bah like usual, one of my clanmates (i know you are one purebeef) will spot me a sniper and i will gun it down or bomb it wiht my lovely J-10
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
00joe
+16|6656|UK

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Proof That I Am The Best Sniper
*looks at rifle stats*

Well I wouldn't say best

But I guess GJ on killing those guys. I need to find out where some of the better snipers play, I seldom see any.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Wow.... dont be like Nyte please... (He thinks he is god) psht.
God doesn't need to think, he KNOWS.
Alpha as fuck.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
These guys are all UK'ers, i gotta see if i can match up. +1 becuase of the last pic.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6720
yeah i would like to see a sniping match but it would just turn into a uber camp fest...
SiMSaM16
+48|6703|United States of America
pure_beef_69, you just wasted 54 seconds of my life
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6769|San Antonio, Texas
*looks at rifle stats*

I'm a better sniper then you...
T0tal-Annihilation
+6|6695|Marietta, GA (near Atlanta)
from the way i see it pure_beef, you got a long way to go...
look at your rifle stats and your overall k/d ratio...
I'm not saying I'm the best sniper either, but i'm saying there are WAY better snipers out there.
Like yesterday, I was on vent w/ a few -=NHB=- guys and they got owned by special k in a scrim.
sk clan has ub3r accuracy.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6571|Cheshire, UK
So is it a full church do for the pair of you or just a quicky in the registry office?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON
Stats aren't everything people...
Alpha as fuck.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6651|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
*looks at his stats*

ach i'm shite..

*remembers he plays more than one kit and is therefore a better all round player than Nyte*

and zimmer.. i'm getting better

*remembers that its just a game.. and goes out for a beer*

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-02 08:12:11)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

wow wow wow, you CANNOT judge a sniper by his stats, im sorry, but that is NOT right. First of all, you might have gotten arited 2 times for every kill you made, making you have a 0.5 k/d ratio, you might have been knifed while sniping, you might have been killed by a guy behind you etc etc. Accuracy doesnt matter either as people waste bullets and so on. you have to play with a sniper before you know if he is good, do that and ill believe you....dont, and youre talking piss
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6571|Cheshire, UK

spawnofthemist wrote:

*looks at his stats*

*remembers that its just a game.. and goes out for a beer*
Now thats a good idea!!!
00joe
+16|6656|UK

zimmer92 wrote:

wow wow wow, you CANNOT judge a sniper by his stats, im sorry, but that is NOT right. First of all, you might have gotten arited 2 times for every kill you made, making you have a 0.5 k/d ratio, you might have been knifed while sniping, you might have been killed by a guy behind you etc etc. Accuracy doesnt matter either as people waste bullets and so on. you have to play with a sniper before you know if he is good, do that and ill believe you....dont, and youre talking piss
I hardly judged him, I just said I wouldn't call him the best.

Chill.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

00joe wrote:

zimmer92 wrote:

I hardly judged him, I just said I wouldn't call him the best.

Chill.
i was talking to everyone in general, not only you

*Goes into a fridge*
*Chills out*
*Comes back*
Ahhhhh beautiful
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6556|-removed you know why- mod
Yeah teamkill (pic 3) make u the best Snip0r ever, haha

*plonk*
spawnofthemist
Banned
hey zim.. see when you went into that fridge... did you bring me another beer by any chance?

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

spawnofthemist wrote:

hey zim.. see when you went into that fridge... did you bring me another beer by any chance?

Guiness or San Miguel?
Drank all the other ones
spawnofthemist
Banned
pffttt.. any will do..

Its nice outside.. so a guiness would go down nicely..

i think I've hijacked purebeef's thread.. stryyker would be proud ^_^
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

LoL
Ahh well, guiness it is
*opens can*
*looks inside*
*smells the beer*
*drinks it for himself*
sorry couldnt resist
ROFLCOPTER_
+8|6553
is it a requirement to be a good sniper that you must also be an absolute annoying retard?
dont think my "good" means that I think you're good. YOU think YOU'RE good. I think you're a waste of a class who sits hidden for the whole round and misses 50% of your shots and doesnt help their team like a medic, a support guy, an engineer, a spec ops, or an AT guy. you cant kill more than 1 person at a time, unless you're a gaymore whore. you cant give your team anything and you cant do shit to armor. your targets are always some n00b too, because a decent player will see you and bunnyhop/prone spam away, or do that after theyre hit in the chest.
spawnofthemist
Banned
bitch :'(

i'm gonna drop a jeep on your J-10 now
just like hydroion did..

he's annoying..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard