{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6801|San Antonio, Texas

Bubbalo wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

don't fucking talk about the states' economy when you don't even live here.
Uh-huh.  Because only people who live in America know anything about it?
If you don't live here you will have a stereotypical bias.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602
And you won't be biased?

And besides, I don't know that you really can stereotype a country's bias.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-05-31 01:05:40)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
Let me clarify, I never said a country's bias, I said you will have a personal stereotypical bias about America if you don't live here.
Vin
+1|6583
This just proves americans are dumb rednecks. Your whole country is made of imigrants!!! The founders of your country are the scum of europe!!! You americans are so ignorant you don't even know your own history. You say you don't need imigrants, lolololol. Your parents or grandparents are imigrants!!! Get out of your bubble and wake up to the real world!!!
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6597|newcastle australia
You all seemed to have missed the several thousand immigants who marched around ur streets wanting to be "legalised" last month. And dont tell me it didnt happen i was there, on holiday! and yes you would be fucked if they were kicked out and that is why they are not being kicked out.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6608|Bristol UK
arghhh someone who can keep a cool head and has thought about the situation.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

Vin wrote:

This just proves Americans are dumb rednecks. Your whole country is made of immigrants!!! The founders of your country are the scum of Europe!!! You Americans are so ignorant you don't even know your own history. You say you don't need immigrants, lolololol. Your parents or grandparents are immigrants!!! Get out of your bubble and wake up to the real world!!!
That's immigrants, with two m's... (I'm the dumb redneck...)

If you want to go that way, your ancestors are immigrants too. From the Middle east / Africa.

And do you see Bubbalo, about the personal stereotypical bias about America?
CC-Marley
+407|6870
I totally agree Rush on the issue. I listen to him sometimes and he makes a lot of sense. Since 9/11 things are just different. Simple as that. It is time to get this under control or we pay later on. Libs have rotted this country from the inside out. We have a bunch of fat weak lazy kids these days who live off there parents. Our society now blames "disorders" or child trama or "Daddy didn't love me shit". Instead of telling them like it is. "Your a spoiled-lazy-rude-fat piece of shit"! "And it's my fault too for telling you sixth place is great and you should be proud!"" No need to try harder"!.....hmmmm... Sorry just alittle tired..Gd Nite!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

CC-Marley wrote:

I totally agree Rush on the issue. I listen to him sometimes and he makes a lot of sense. Since 9/11 things are just different. Simple as that. It is time to get this under control or we pay later on. Libs have rotted this country from the inside out. We have a bunch of fat weak lazy kids these days who live off there parents. Our society now blames "disorders" or child trama or "Daddy didn't love me shit". Instead of telling them like it is. "Your a spoiled-lazy-rude-fat piece of shit"! "And it's my fault too for telling you sixth place is great and you should be proud!"" No need to try harder"!.....hmmmm... Sorry just alittle tired..Gd Nite!
Someone give this guy a beer! Or +1.
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6674|Sin City

Vin wrote:

This just proves americans are dumb rednecks. Your whole country is made of imigrants!!! The founders of your country are the scum of europe!!! You americans are so ignorant you don't even know your own history. You say you don't need imigrants, lolololol. Your parents or grandparents are imigrants!!! Get out of your bubble and wake up to the real world!!!
No, our country is founded on LEGAL immigrants. The ones that are marching up and down the streets waiving Mexican flags are ILLEGAL. Big difference. People like you keep failing to understand that. Most people don't have a problem with someone that wants to become American legally. We are talking about assholes that have been living here, fucking up our healthcare, driving around with no vehicle insurance, stealing cars, spraying graffitti, lowering property values, and bitching about how they should have rights. Well, fuck you, do it the legal way or shut your pie-hole. I said it before and I will say it again...........I would gladly pay $10 for a goddamn tomato or head of lettuce if my cost of health insurance would go down.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

And do you see Bubbalo, about the personal stereotypical bias about America?
But Americans will have a pro-American bias.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602

D6717C wrote:

No, our country is founded on LEGAL immigrants.
Sure.  By British law.  I mean, Native Americans aren't really smart enough to get a say, are they?
AD_Kensan
+7|6826

CC-Marley wrote:

Since 9/11 things are just different. Simple as that.
I am not quite sure I can follow. It seems that 9/11 gets mentioned almost everywhere and seems to be used as an "excuse" for all things that are not going well and that should be changed. Can you explain to me how exactly 9/11 ties to this problem in a specific way?
I am obviously aware that 9/11 has changed the way we (everyone around the globe) think and feel about different, foreign things and people. It seems that everything has just gotten a lot more hostile and violent and many strange things are done "in the name" of 9/11...

Before replying please be aware that I know it is a very sensitive subject and I don't want to start a "flamewar" etc, I am sincerely interested in your point. Thank you.

Ken
Possum61
+9|6789|Philly PA USA

Bubbalo wrote:

D6717C wrote:

No, our country is founded on LEGAL immigrants.
Sure.  By British law.  I mean, Native Americans aren't really smart enough to get a say, are they?
Bubbalo You best leave us Native Americans out of your rubbish words . Get the picture dude !!!   
JG1567JG
+110|6629|United States of America
Do you non American Citizens realize that right now it is harder for an American or Canadian Citizen to cross the Canadian/American border than it is to cross the U.S./Mexican border.

9/11 has everything to do with the protection of our borders.

The United States of America was built up by Legal Immigration. The millions that Immigrated here from Europe just happened to pass through an immigration station called Ellis Island.  This is where they were processed and checked for diseases.  We knew who and how many were coming into our country and we could balance the number of immigrants from each country.  The Mexicans want to be able to walk across our border when ever they want.  Right now we have school children that live in mexico and cross the border just to catch a bus so they can go to an American school.  The taxpayers of the United States are the ones that have to pay for this education not counting free lunches and health care.  Then they dont even want to learn our language.  How would some of you feel if I came to live in your country and refused to learn your language and wanted you to have to make everything in english so I could read it.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602
Personally, I'd be happy to
Seriously, though, Australia has a huge number of immigrants who don't speak English.  We deal with it.  Why can't you?
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6743|Germany
wow if someone would say similar things in germany, the whole world would say "shut up you nazi!"
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6696|United States of America

Bubbalo wrote:

Uh, no, your economy has gotten to the point where it relies on illegal labour due to the smaller wages.
If this is true, then making the illegals legal would screw us the same as sending them home.  If they are US citizens they will no longer be willing to work at those jobs only an illegal would do.
Major_Spittle
Banned

rawls wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

This thread is pretty quiet???? Hmmm, where are all the people that marched in the street???? Nobody seems to have an answer to Rush's statements. Liberals, he he he.....
Somewher along the line my relatives came here illegally. Working minimum wage for years my family slowly built great prosperity here. All you that complain that illegals drain America are lazy and dumb and dont know how to get ahead in life.
According to you the way to get ahead in life is by breaking the law.  Also by your analogy any Mexican that didn't run, jump, swim, or skip across the border to get here illegally is lazy, dumb, and don't know how to get ahead in life.

Now be useful and go make me a taco.

Last edited by Major_Spittle (2006-05-31 06:23:39)

Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6847|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Bubbalo wrote:

Personally, I'd be happy to
Seriously, though, Australia has a huge number of immigrants who don't speak English.  We deal with it.  Why can't you?
You deal with your problems your way, we'll deal with ours...our way. What do you care anyway? Since when is OUR immigration policy any of your concern?
Major_Spittle
Banned

mrboogman wrote:

wow if someone would say similar things in germany, the whole world would say "shut up you nazi!"
Yep, and they are all Mexico's policies.  Or did you miss that?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6590|Southeastern USA
http://www.unm.edu/~ecdn/socialcontract.html

Now this is going to make things bad on this thread, there are a lot more links, but most are in Spanish. This illustrates a fundamental problem with the mostly hispanic illegal community in that they are becoming increasingly isolationist, they are requiring English to be taught as a foreign language in some southwestern US schools, and it's not hard to find a section of town in even the most rural areas where you cannot function without a basic grasp of Spanish. They have no interest in integrating into American culture like the Euro-Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Slavic, African, etc. immigrants have done.
Alot of the people flaming this thread (dumb rednecks reference) are ignoring the keyword "{(<[ILLEGAL]>)}", couldn't find anymore brackets to emphasize it. My mostly Scotch/Irish ancestry were LEGAL, in addition to my Native American (though I don't believe there's any such thing).
The 9-11 concerns I've seen questioned are ones of security, if you can drive a container truck full of humans over the border, why not a dirty bomb?
As for the economy, sure, there would be a few quarters of painful re-adjustment, but we would adjust. The reason Americans won't do the work, as someone already said, is that the wages have been driven to ridiculously low levels by illegals, who in turn drive our taxes up so we can provide them with benefits they don't contribute to, while the money that they should be contributing to our tax base with goes back to their home country to finance another family member's trip to cross our border illegally. Mexico actually counts on these illegally obtained funds in it's national budget, President Fox is basically the world's wealthiest welfare recipient. And to clarify, not all of the illegals are from Mexico, many just have to pass through on their way here.
As for Mrboogman's sentiment, you will find that most of the people contributing to this thread on both sides are civilized enough NOT to say such things, so long as you too are delineating along legal/illegal grounds and not ethnic or religous grounds just as we have been doing. I support Germany's right to control it's border's just as much as I support ours. It's actually refreshing to see you on here as I've noted a lack of German input on many of these threads. I know it may be intimidating at times but I doubt anyone on here would associate modern Germany with Naziism anymore than we would associate modern Central Americans with virgin sacrifices. I myself am often accused of racism and sexism and the like due to my being a white conservative male from the Southeastern US even before I open my mouth, my opinions often compound this problem as they are somewhat revolutionary. You see I feel I am the world's only true egalitarian, I feel that if Augusta National (a private golf club) should be forced to allow women then I should be able to obtain a membership at Curves (a fitness club that caters solely to women), or if it's ok to have a United Negro College Fund then I should be able to start a United Caucasian College Fund. You see over here it's not ok to exclude people from organizations unless they are white and/or male. Selective application of ethics has no place in my world, either it's the same for everyone or you shut up. Feel free to contribute your opinion to any of my comments whether or not you agree, you won't be judged racist or stupid until you make a racist or stupid statement. I'm actually glad you brought the subject up.
I am at work with a very slow internet connection and cannot watch the rush link, but listen to his show regularly and think I have a good idea which monologue that is from what other's have posted. It would be very interesting to some of you to look up Mexico's policies toward immigration, illegal and otherwise.

Yeah I clicked when I got to a better bandwidth, that's what I thought, they are also vicious in their enforcement of the laws, unlike us.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-05-31 16:28:22)

herrr_smity
+156|6669|space command ur anus
LOL he said the native language. i guess that's Cherokee. what a fucking moron
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6878

Bubbalo wrote:

If the immigrants did leave, you lot would be *so* screwed.
not at all. every thing would get done correctly the 1st time
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6878

herrr_smity wrote:

LOL he said the native language. i guess that's Cherokee. what a fucking moron
try and stay current

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard