HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6601
Fix Your Fucking Game Before You Put Out A 10 Dollar Steaming Pile Of Dog Turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How The Fuck Do You Actually Introduce New Bugs With A Patch?!?!?!???  My Game Never Crashed Once, Not Once Till Patch 1.3, Now 17 Times Since!!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!  Fucking Support Your Products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Flame On Bitches!!!!!!!
Shifty
+3|6658|Maine
Yeah 1.3 semms to have cause more problems Im never go to buy a ea dice game agian
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Wow man.  First post I have seen like this.  Awesome.
Learn To Place Captial Letter Properly!!!!11one

But seriously, learn. EA won't ever read this, and if they do, they won't care. Do you think your complaint is the only one?

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-05-29 19:46:37)

DaZeD863
+11|6572
Lol, I reinstalled bf2 without sf or uf and I havent crashed yet.. still have all my unlocks too and little or no lag... granted less maps but...  hopefully it works for you
Madhadda1
+270|6566|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

usmarine2005 wrote:

Wow man.  First post I have seen like this.  Awesome.
lol +1
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6601
sORRY BOUT THE CAPITALS, SUPPOSED TO BE YELLING BUT THIS FORUM CHANGES IT.  ANYWAYS, WHAT THE FUCK EA???????????????
Shifty
+3|6658|Maine
Its nice to let all the screaming about the problems with the game but EA isnt going to listen.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6810|Singapore

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6601
Dude, I totally know that, and I totally know they won't read this post, and I totally know they already totally know about the thousands of players crashing and complaining, and I totally believe DICE spent all their BF2 money on hookers and blow and left the bug-fixing and patches up to the c++ class at the nearby high school...
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6791|Canada, Ont
FACT:
TRUTH:

1.3 Made more Problems Then It Fixed...
What did it Fix?
{CN}420
+30|6699
Yeah because EA will get this message on these forums...
T0rr3nt
+54|6598|Michigan
ive also been crashing a lot. i never did before 1.3. lame.
Lurch_454
+5|6626
I say we through 1.3 out the window and role back to the last "patch", if that's what ya want to call it. As a side note to EA, Black sucked. =P
VigilanteGandhi
+1|6576

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

FACT:
TRUTH:

1.3 Made more Problems Then It Fixed...
What did it Fix?
Duh man, the obvious need for vehicle drops!!!
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6754|Oslo, Norway
ok...
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6689|Sydney, Australia

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Fix Your Fucking Game Before You Put Out A 10 Dollar Steaming Pile Of Dog Turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How The Fuck Do You Actually Introduce New Bugs With A Patch?!?!?!???  My Game Never Crashed Once, Not Once Till Patch 1.3, Now 17 Times Since!!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!  Fucking Support Your Products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Flame On Bitches!!!!!!!
You are a shining example of a waste of human life.
FriiginChomper
+41|6722
yeah, i crash 1/5 servers i join now.

HaywoodJablowme: i got a great idea for you
Email that to EA and DICE make sure you mail it to DICE.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6721
Enough with the 'i hate EA threads'. Go punch a wall or something, just take your aggression out elsewhere.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard