Dieselbrad
+3|6546
This seems to be related to the Server issues that others have been having, but should BF2 be crashing when I join a ranked Server?

I'm not whining about patch 1.3 , but I have tried this with 2 different machines with 2 seperate retail versions with different accounts... & 2 diff Windows installation. I'm positive it isn't my Rig or configuration..

Anyone else having similar problems besides me and a friend?

Please tell me that there is actually gonna be a 1.31 ... Not trying be a whining Bitch but.. I'm a Windows admin for a hosting company.. and when we deploy something we usually TEST it out. I'm sure their our some willing clans who wouldn't mind trying it out. I have a ded server and wouldn't mind giving it a go... I would test the client patch from home... For the love of god... EA- READ THESE FUCKING FORUMS.

Looks like I might need to uninstall and reinstall my BF2 Games an download a 400 MB file of "fixes", only for the server to still crap out.... NEW PATCH, ANTOHER HOUR OF MY LIFE REINSTALLING THESE GAMES!

NEW AWARD: PATIENCE W/ EA BULLSHIT AWARD:
REQUIREMENTS:
--------------------
10 HOURS OF REINSTALLATION TIME
5 HOURS DOWNLOADING PATCHES
1 "YOUR CD KEY INVALID" MESSAGE
10 RANDOM CRASHES TO DESKTOP
5 AUTOMATED REPLIES FROM EA SUPPORT

YEAH I WON IT, RIGHT AFTER I LOGGED IN TO A SERVER AFTER 1.3 PATCH!
GUESS THEY DID NOOBIFY THE AWARDS!

ANYONE ELSE WIN THE AWARD AFTER 1.3?
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6625|Norway
Sounds very familiar
0akleaves
+183|6612|Newcastle UK
think ive got those already
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
l41e
+677|6647

Looks like I also have the PATIENCE W/ EA BULLSHIT AWARD.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6558|The real world
Ye I got it too, even before the 1.3 patch, when the requirements were higher
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6642|Cumberland, MD, USA
I had to wait until 1.3 to get it. Damn hard requirements! *angrily shakes fist*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard