highmarshal
+2|6568|Sheffield UK
Is there any point with the incoming Battlefield 2142 in buying special forces beause i don't want to waste my money on something which in a few months will be old and all the severs going to 2142.
the_ubernoob_
+8|6745
there are only a handfull of servers that still run special forces (if only EA would let servers include vanilla and SF maps in the play list)
ZkylonB
+36|6550
My friend had sf, he played on my account and i got all the unlocks, sf is only good for the guns
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6621|Manitowoc, WI

ZkylonB wrote:

My friend had sf, he played on my account and i got all the unlocks, sf is only good for the guns
which, if you have a friend that has special forces, after you get a rank where you can get an unlock, then ask him to play your profile a little while in special forces and viola, free unlocks and guns
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6674
Sf is great!!! BF2 is all about the Jets tanks and helis while with Sf you have to be good on ground...Plus you get grapples zip lines and flash bags and the maps are wayyyyyy better!!! Hope i helped...
JE3146
+109|6573|Oregon
I must be wierd... I actually enjoy SF. The maps are great and the gameplay is different. I love the ATV's. Nothing is more fun than an intense Palace fight on Warlord. That stuff gets insane quick...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
mmmm...I like Warlord obviously since its my fav map played, I have noticed some people have converted and brought thier Karkand ways to SF. I am now seeing more toobs and more nade spamming and now more armor spawn camping than ever. Hell a month ago, I have never seen that on SF, so the kiddies got an allowance and bought SF recently
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
i though sf would suck until my brother told me i should buy it...... im in love with that game.
herrr_smity
+156|6629|space command ur anus
the night maps kicks ass
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Oooooh Love Night FLight..Im moving our server back to Night Maps and Warlord.  Just moved today! Er..5 seconds ago.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/38.100.195.39:16567.png

Last edited by imdead (2006-05-29 17:00:17)

†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6657|Saskatchewan, Canada
Buy it.

Unless you really love laser guns and Star Wars walkers.. probably see Chewbacca run across the screen for his life with R2D2 right behind him..
JE3146
+109|6573|Oregon

†FW†Ravenwolf wrote:

Buy it.

Unless you really love laser guns and Star Wars walkers.. probably see Chewbacca run across the screen for his life with R2D2 right behind him..
No kidding... I'll be playing BF2/SF long past when 2142 comes into its prime and then passes....
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661

ZkylonB wrote:

u havent played SF?? i think u should not rate SF if u havent at least played it

SF is really worth of its price.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6735|Oslo, Norway
*will get unlocks for people for cookies, ice cream, choclate milk or karma*
Capt. Foley
+155|6589|Allentown, PA, USA

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

Sf is great!!! BF2 is all about the Jets tanks and helis while with Sf you have to be good on ground...Plus you get grapples zip lines and flash bags and the maps are wayyyyyy better!!! Hope i helped...
BF2 is not supposed to be CS......
serph_soc3
+8|6544
I almost only play Special Forces.. I like the foot combat in Special forces..Not as many tanks and Planes flying over head bombing your ass.. Just my .0002cents
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

ZkylonB wrote:

Wrong my friend! SF is so much more tactical. (Night Vision etc).
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6762
SF is more about lone wolfing than teamwork.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany
The Hind and Apache are priceless!
Aardcore
+60|6715|USA, Arizona
Two words: Iron Gator

THAT MAP HAS THE CRAZIEST FIREFIGHTS-- once you get past the mayhem on the deck and actually get inside though, other than that, it's my most favorite SF map by far. Warlord's fun and all, but Iron Gator's hard hitting, close quarter and very personal.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6842|UK
Our server is 24/7 All Day maps on Special Forces.

http://losers-server.co.uk  Come and check it out.. =LSR= are the people there.. say you are from bf2s and i Sent you ha ha..

We love it.. I love it and would highly recommend it
WhyTwoKay
+15|6771|Texas
Special Forces is almost all that I play anymore. Those who love the mostly infantry action of Karkand, will love maps such as Iron Gator and Ghost Town. They are very fun for infantry, and most of the other day maps are cool too. Warlord is by far the most popular, and you can do just about anything with any kit there. Sniping is very good, Infantry combat is very common, Anti Tank can usually take out a tank themselves, and the Arty is not overkill like in Karkand. However the map can get boring after a long time, as can anything.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6658|The View From The Afternoon
SF is a very good expansion pack. If you're gonna keep playing BF2 for at least a few more months, I recommend buying it.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
i have to agree, having not played the game for 5 months, i felt more at home playing sf, i see a lot more teamwork and closer battles. (i love iron gator only when the mec actually get a flag and its wall to wall fighting)
SiMSaM16
+48|6695|United States of America
I think SF can be fun, I only like a few of the maps... BF2 vanilla is much better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard