BF2Craglyeye
+72|6643|Australia
Sry didnt notice I doubled posted.

Many, many apologies.

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-05-29 01:24:53)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland
yea we still are, so yeh come over and help...i got the weapons
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6722
Lol I got into a lot of problem posting that picture on another forum :-D
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6542|England
i would have to say id go from england to australia cos the aussies crack me up,although im shit scared of spiders and i hear theirs are bad news!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
in Iraq working for Black Water security
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6722
I personally know of 7 us man living here and a bout 20 or so US women, who have a Dutch boyfriend/Man.
Myself I would love to live the rest of my life in SE Asia.
BVC
+325|6666

Major_Spittle wrote:

Sure, give us perspective.
4 countries is pushing it.  My next choice after living here would be Australia, hands down.  The reason being its similarities to NZ and our shared history (ANZAC)

After that it would be any country where english is the main language (UK/Ireland, Canada, USA), and the Netherlands (have relatives there)
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Quite a few. Consultants mainly. Others are returning emmigrants. Others just like the place.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6643|Australia

No 1 Gooner wrote:

i would have to say id go from england to australia cos the aussies crack me up,although im shit scared of spiders and i hear theirs are bad news!
Ohhh  thats crap, they are practically harmless...Unless they bite. :P
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Ohhh  thats crap, they are practically harmless...Unless they bite.
Quite happy there aren't big spiders here...pfieuw, those with those big eyes, damn scary
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Americans dont Immigrate, the last time they did was in the 1600's when the pilgrims came over.
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Ohhh  thats crap, they are practically harmless...Unless they bite.
Harmless, yes. But disgusting nonetheless. Exoskeletal lifeforms in general freak me out. I mean, seriously, who wears their skeleton on the OUTSIDE? It's f*cking repulsive!

On the American immigrants topic: don't know any personally, but they're out there. Immigrated Americans and Canadians have a very distinct "accent" when speaking Flemish that is easily recognized.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
http://www.cso.ie/statistics/personscla … th2002.htm

In 2002 there were 21,541 US immigrants in the Republic of Ireland. There are probably more now. Bear in mind that the total population of Ireland is only about 4m.
JG1567JG
+110|6558|United States of America

david363 wrote:

I thought you were still under British rule but wasn't sure.  Some fuckwit (<---His word)  de karma'd  me and said that you were not british subjects.  He must have been British.

Edit-->I myself would have trouble fighting the british since they stand behind the US and do whatever we tell them to do like a little brother or smaller older brother I guess, but good luck on Independence.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-05-29 12:44:54)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

If i was American and didn`t wanna live in the US anymore (witch i understand) i would move to Norway - we are kinda a mini US of freaking A but we have the more cuddliest and slim girls - only Sweden and Spain have greater looking girls (and a few Italiens)(i married a Swede and my first GF was Spanish(hot damn))

Or maybe the Netherlands - coolest country in central Europe ;-)
(yeah, that was for you RunDje)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

JG1567JG wrote:

david363 wrote:

I thought you were still under British rule but wasn't sure.  Some fuckwit (<---His word)  de karma'd  me and said that you were not british subjects.  He must have been British.

Edit-->I myself would have trouble fighting the british since they stand behind the US and do whatever we tell them to do like a little brother or smaller older brother I guess, but good luck on Independence.
Just to clarify - The Republic of Ireland is a free sovereign nation with nothing in common with the UK except that we are both in the EU. Northern Ireland is disputed - the consitution of the Republic originally had a clause in it stating our intentions to reclaim the north, which was taken out as part of the peace process. We hope to achieve a full republic free from the UK in a few generations time, when republicans will outnumber unionists and we will be able to democratically win back the rest of our land. Unfortunately the fact of the matter is this will lead to yet another civil war.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard