pwned7
+53|6596
zomg hax. get all the basics dude... very easy to get.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

You're a decent sniper, and you've got a decent rank (Pub nub )
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6479|United States
work on ur SPM and KDR...but besides that decent stats, but nothing special....teh c33se n!pp|3$

Last edited by Gentlesouljah.e (2006-08-27 10:42:59)

vassili
+66|6540
for pwned7

nice kit ballance keep going and youll get all experts

nice kills streak 78

not a karkand whore but a sharqi whore (thats a first )

only 2.500 points for major I cant wait until I get that far good luck,
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6550|Denmizzark!!

kontrolcrimson wrote:

sonner, its a new account with 12 hours. i think you need to work on the assualt rifle part, from what it is now, its not looking good for the future.
what makes you say that.. I would say that 2.6 kd with assault rifle was pretty good??
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6473|Atlanta, GA USA

pwned7 wrote:

i dont care about the awards or anything, i just play for fun.

Last edited by ZoMg_h4x (2006-08-27 10:53:35)

AllmightyOz
+50|6503|United States - Ohio
ur stats are the shit... only because i love ur signature <3
pwned7
+53|6596

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

pwned7 wrote:

i dont care about the awards or anything, i just play for fun.
yeah same, but its also fun to get awards, especially the basics. u could get them easily in a map :p
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6497|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
OMG i hate you pwned7. Doing well. I say get Expert command and expert vehicle out the way with one blow. Other than that, steer the course!
RD_The_Dog
+87|6554
RicAtPublix:  SPM is not terrific, but more could not be asked.  Great KDR.  Nice balance between time played in each kit.  Only 40% of your kills are on foot though, bit disapointing, considring your kills per minute.  Excellent armour KDR.....6.  I see your an Urban whore, dont worry, me too!  Ahhh, if your not on an Urban server, your playing Wake.  Distinguished service ribbon <<< well done.  Man commanding is boring, but great medal.

8/10
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6532|Alabama
so uh...rd_the_dog...wanna trade stats?
Cammc
+3|6768
You're going alright ScrOk. Good medal haul. You shit on my stats. In my defence I do play a lot with my flatmate who is a serious amature!!
CaptainKris
+54|6493|Safety Harbor, Florida
@ RD_The_Dog

Eh another Colonel. Well just like me you still need your veteran armor badge. But you still need 130 more hours, not bad compared to my 170 . But you also might want to get your veteran aviator and you can already get your veteran transport. Maybe you're just too lazy. But nice SPM and an above average K/D ratio. All I can say is stop flying the helo and start flying the planes, it is much more enjoyable because you don't have to rely on any noobs what so ever. 8/10 EDIT: Crap Someone already posted, I would change post but the person above me doesn't have link to stats.

Captain "Always the Critic" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-08-27 19:16:57)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6845|Australia

sgt.sonner wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

sonner, its a new account with 12 hours. i think you need to work on the assualt rifle part, from what it is now, its not looking good for the future.
what makes you say that.. I would say that 2.6 kd with assault rifle was pretty good??
in 12 hours at 264:102 the future isnt looking good.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6668|United States
nice awards but it looks that your stats got reset
ShamaN_MagiC
+2|6474
Nice amount of medals. Not bad for a noob. Take more care of your team and team vehicle damage.
Ben>You
+90|6543
@ shaman

You fail because you frequent K&P servers, nub
RD_The_Dog
+87|6554
CaptainKris......Nice SPM.  Would love to have a game with you sometime. 70% of kills on Foot, a player after my own heart.  Few and Far between, REAL ground pounders.  Im sure you know your stats are great, which you should.  So ill rate them at 9/10.  But i do have some criticism......You need to get your Anti-tank, Assault and Sniper hours up and get the experts.  Only 60 hours with AT after 900 hours?  Anti-Tank is like community service i know, but you need to do it.  And 245 hours as Medic is a little (but not overly) excessive, but i've seen worse.  You've also abused Karkand, Warlord and Wake a little.

But, your stats are great.  There's no point in Higher ranking players like ourselves kissing each other's asses.  Just criticising constructively.  Enviable (real word?) stats
Ben>You
+90|6543
@ RD
above average KDR, but other than that really average with most infantry weapons, although i like the fact that you play infantry and dont whore vehicles. Sick SPM.

Last edited by Ben>You (2006-08-27 19:32:32)

dhoar4
Banned
+151|6553|Forest Lake, Australia
@ Ben

Great SPM...Great W/L record...Good set of medals for the 4 hours you've been playing...
RD_The_Dog
+87|6554
Ben>You.......first acount?  If so, impressive.  But, with your experience, how would you know what infantry stats are average and above average?
Ben>You
+90|6543

RD_The_Dog wrote:

how would you know what infantry stats are average and above average?
just from looking at other people, and by destroying nubs on pubs, your above average with your KDR's at least.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields

Ben>You wrote:

RD_The_Dog wrote:

how would you know what infantry stats are average and above average?
just from looking at other people, and by destroying nubs on pubs, your above average with your KDR's at least.
Your kdr shows me that you started a new account

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-27 19:44:01)

leesupport
+39|6700
@DirtyMexican

very nice SPM

Nice to see that your not vechile whore..57% infantry kills

Good KDR in Armor though:]

Good collection of badges....almost all veteran..

Keep up the good work:]

-Leesupport-
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6553|Forest Lake, Australia
Am I invisible or something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard