Drum18
+2|6661|Montréal, Canada
Private_Adam
What are u waiting to get those shinny gold pins for Special Forces? 
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6674|United States

Drum18 wrote:

Private_Adam
What are u waiting to get those shinny gold pins for Special Forces? 
Its hard for me to get 44 kills in one round as infantry but i hope that i will get them soon i will also rate your stats 9/10 because u have one of the hardest badge to get witch is expert first aid and also i like ur kd ratio and ur awards.

Last edited by Private_Adam (2006-08-20 16:52:37)

Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6538|Alabama
That's a mighty fine collection of gold yur gots there Adam.
phnxfrhwk
+14|6696|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
Not bad Well rounded as far as kits go and good team player.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6558|Forest Lake, Australia
phnxfrhwk:

Not bad on the awards...Should easily have a few others though.  Your SPM is something to be desired, but I've seen worse.  Maybe if you whore it up in the tank a bit more, it might go up...Just until you feel comfortable with the style of play...

I'll give you a 4.5/10...Post again in a couple of weeks and we'll rate you again
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6545

dhoar4 wrote:

phnxfrhwk:

Not bad on the awards...Should easily have a few others though.  Your SPM is something to be desired, but I've seen worse.  Maybe if you whore it up in the tank a bit more, it might go up...Just until you feel comfortable with the style of play...

I'll give you a 4.5/10...Post again in a couple of weeks and we'll rate you again
Good SPM, K/D and a positive WLR (not that it matters but nice to have) You have alot of points for having less hours than me Good job on the top victim you little padder

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-08-20 17:09:13)

dhoar4
Banned

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

phnxfrhwk:

Good SPM, K/D and a positive WLR (not that it matters but nice to have) You have alot of points for having less hours than me Good job on the top victim you little padder
lol...I don't know whether to say thank you or not...lol...Just kidding.  Cheers mate

I'm no padder.  It was from early on in the piece when there were no patches out...It was a 12 hour round with 6 people in it...3 to a side...Not many people to kill mate, so that's why it's so high

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-08-20 17:11:53)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6553

isnt anyone guna rate me :*(...
dhoar4
Banned
DarkDragon:

Get your SPM up a bit...lol...Good work on your top victim you padder
The_Jester
+52|6514|Italy

farmerfez wrote:

isnt anyone guna rate me :*(...
Good spm, average kdr, below average infantry stats.
Too much Karkand and too much lone wolf time.

6/10
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
Jester......average SPM, good KDR, KPM is okay, 63% of kills on foot is good enough for me.  You need to start working on your gold medal collection.  14 in 140 hours isnt great, but you'll get there.  You also need to up your victims list.  Once again though, you have a good KDR.  6/10
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6674|United States
Nice stats i also like you helicopter medal and medal of valor 9/10
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6506|P-way, NJ
Not that bad,Adam I like you commanding score I wish I had high commanding points,but I hate commanding.=]
Use a tank or apc to get those 44 kills,thats what I did and I got most of my expert spec awards

9/10
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
Private Adam........decent KDR, only 37% of kills on Foot though, although there are plenty of players with worse...you have Sharpshooter medal in only 800 hours.........got mine after 900 so WELL DONE!  Extremely balanced player.  I see you mostly stick to karkand though.  Distinguished service medal.  Nice
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
SGT Kyle..nice KDR, Good vehicle/infantry ratio.  Gonna be a general soon, well done.  Got most of your awards to.  9.5/10 for me
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6668|Ohio
RD, decent stats for a Colonel, nice to see your a ground pounder, but you need some time in the vehicles for brig. gen. keep on going for it.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
Decent stats for a colonel?  Why, do colonels usually have shitty stats? 

Good to see you're a ground pounder too, but don't do what i did and avoid jets and tanks forever.  I really regret it now.  I want my Stars!
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6668|Ohio
i meant some colonels have better spms and kdrs, using decent, as below excellent and good, sorry bad wording.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6508|England
Warlord Whore nice accuracy and SPM
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6770|The United Center
Great SPM, k:d, aviator and armor k:d.  Either this isn't your first account or you've played FPS before.  Either way...impressive.
Phrozenbot
+632|6639|do not disturb

You're my hero Thomas Morgan, except you can be full of yourself sometimes. Mine are alright.
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6696
Good fav map, gulf of omen and cool that shotgun is your fav gun! I also like how you like euro force like me!!! I have that medal( then again i have almost all the medals LOL! PWENED?

REDRAGON
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6532|Minnesota eh
stat padding is bad red dragon, lotz of shiny awards though, lay off the karkand: i have stopped playing karkand since 1 month ago
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere
@ REDRAGON12345:

dude... wtf is up with your death Streak?
on a lighter note, nice SPM, nice KD ratio, good Kill streak (at least it's bigger than the death one)
get those infantry weapons up a bit, you can do it!
good vehicle stats though!
Kark whore... but who isn't?
nice job on the PLA medal, not many have that
work on getting the Aviator medal, then at least you have all the awards (save the expert badges, but you still have the badges, if that makes sense, lol)
i love how all your SF army times are basically just 50 hrs
some would say your WL ratio is shit, but i think it's pretty good, anything over 1.00 works for me

overall good job! , good luck on getting Colonel!
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6696
Stat paddin is bad too mr. casual! And very little awards...lol stats are ...ok... For your rank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard