Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6648|England
nice stats :-

spm
accuracy
k/d

all great

you seem to like all maps and dont whore any really all in all a well rounded player.
Major Payne
+18|6848|Netherlands
nice killing strike very impressive and you got a nice accuracy to
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6897
Step away from the Karkand 24/7 servers
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6648|England

Major Payne wrote:

Thanks and good luck hitting the 50,000 mark soon iam still 10,000 away myself and seems to be taking forever .

nice bunch of stats .
Major Payne
+18|6848|Netherlands
thanks
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6648|England

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

Step away from the Karkand 24/7 servers
i hope you get your vet support soon and very good stats .nice to see a varied amount of times spent on maps
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6857|Singapore

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6788|California

polarbearz wrote:

you should not be allowed to play, you are so god-like
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6769|Australia

Knight`UK wrote:

Major Payne wrote:

Thanks and good luck hitting the 50,000 mark soon iam still 10,000 away myself and seems to be taking forever .

nice bunch of stats .
50,000 mark. You first Sgts complain about that 30,000 gap. In 85 hrs i got 30,000 points. Not exactly hard.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6648|England

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Major Payne wrote:

nice bunch of stats .
50,000 mark. You first Sgts complain about that 30,000 gap. In 85 hrs i got 30,000 points. Not exactly hard.
No not hard when you play all the time like you do ,but when you have a real life with a job/wife/kids and all maybe it would take ages to earn 30,000 points .And tbh i dont see anyone here whineing about the gap so stfu get of your high horse and cut your fucking whineing prick.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6769|Australia

Knight`UK wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

nice bunch of stats .
No not hard when you play all the time like you do ,but when you have a real life with a job/wife/kids and all maybe it would take ages to earn 30,000 points .And tbh i dont see anyone here whineing about the gap so stfu get of your high horse and cut your fucking whineing prick.
Actually there are entire threads dedicated to the 30,000 mark. And i didn't say over what period i played those 85 hrs you dumb prick. And i'm not judging you so why judge me? I'm sure you have a life and a good one at the. So you STFU judgemental prick. If you could do simple maths you would realise thats its not the amount of time but time relative to score that i was talking about.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6612|Boise, Idaho
sgt bob

Wow im impressed wish I had SPM and KD that high
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6648|England

ronin|THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

sgt bob

Wow im impressed wish I had SPM and KD that high
Learn to armour and jet/heli whore and you to could have spm's and k/d's that high

and btw the way sgt.bob your stats are very good .
Major Payne
+18|6848|Netherlands
Sg_bob if you really had 30.000 in 85 then you should now have 255529 points so you lie
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6769|Australia

Major Payne wrote:

Sg_bob if you really had 30.000 in 85 then you should now have 255529 points so you lie
Uh what? 30,000 divided by 5100 mins (85 hrs) = 5.88SPM. This is only the last 80 hrs. Not my overall scoring rate
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6590

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Major Payne wrote:

Uh what? 30,000 divided by 5100 mins (85 hrs) = 5.88SPM. This is only the last 80 hrs. Not my overall scoring rate
Fucking awesome SPM and K/D! Good overall infantry stats, but a bit too much time in vehicles. Nice victims list! You really should try and get vet ground def, air def, vet heli, basic command(FFS why dont you have that) vet repair and expert first aid. Also your missing alot of ribbons. But work on your vet heli and air/ground def first so youll be a general! (To the last person who rated me, i have alot of enemies because when I was a n00b I died ALOT xD)
http://bf2s.com/player/68535198/
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6796|Germany

N)!(NDarkDragon:
The fist thing I noticed was a bad overall K/D ratio, but then I noticed that you do not use vehicles very often, so it is ok, altough you should try to improve you vehicle K/D ratio.
You've got a quite good SPM for a Ground Pounder  as you call yourself, and you tried every kit for a while.
Your awards are not bad and all in all the only thing that you may have to improve is the K/D

Edit: if you rate me, you should know that tihs is my first FPS )

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-07-04 05:07:04)

(BRU)Timothy
+5|6755|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Mike<Eagle23>   

Good SPM
Good W/L ratio
Everything else - I see you play Karkand too much! (I play everything)

But it being you first FPS - you are very good. ( I have been playing these games since Return to Castle Wolfenstien and Call of Duty)
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6779|Groningen / Netherlands
your K/D ratio is very nice but try to play more SF to get badges and/ore ribbons
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6755|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

RonnY[NL] wrote:

your K/D ratio is very nice but try to play more SF to get badges and/ore ribbons
- If you mean me, I do play SF, check my hours. Really, I don't like it as much because they never put planes in. (if you check my stats, you will see that I use planes all the time.)
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6779|Groningen / Netherlands
i did mean you, and yes i see you play SF alot but if i was you i whould try and get the badges, thats all
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6857|Singapore

Mmmkay
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6695|Los Angeles, California, US.
Polarbearz has the 1337 Stats. 'Nuff Said.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6590

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon:
The fist thing I noticed was a bad overall K/D ratio, but then I noticed that you do not use vehicles very often, so it is ok, altough you should try to improve you vehicle K/D ratio.
You've got a quite good SPM for a Ground Pounder  as you call yourself, and you tried every kit for a while.
Your awards are not bad and all in all the only thing that you may have to improve is the K/D

The K/D ratio is mostly from my early days. I get good K/D most of the time in rounds now thats just from when I was a n00b and didnt know wtf i was doing xD. (Dont rate me rate the guy thats above me)
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6857|Singapore

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon:

The K/D ratio is mostly from my early days. I get good K/D most of the time in rounds now thats just from when I was a n00b and didnt know wtf i was doing xD. (Dont rate me rate the guy thats above me)
How about taking it to PM then

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard