.Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+64|6578
DAMN! Nice SPM and K/D ratio.

Also, every gun is above 1.0, you pwn at teh sniper rifle!
switchbladezz
+48|6676
lolz k&p = uber fun, idc report me if you want, I would actually enjoy that. Then i would get to make |switchbladezzV3.0|
oberst_enzian
+234|6801|melb.au
lol, i'd rate your stats switchbladezz, but when i click your 'stats' link i get

https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3406/lol1df.png

this thread has been going for 45 pages now O_o
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6810|Leipzig/Germany
nice overall stats - and nice to see someone who has assault as most played class (i guess u use the G3 when i look at your kills from the GL) and who plays SF a lot
Audio
+130|6591|Orlando, FL
Nice K/D ratio
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6768|austria
4000 to colonel
claymore raper
SPM 2.1433  sweet
lot of expert medals
good medic
------------------
good allrounder
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
MurPHy
+9|6630|West Deptford, NJ
Almost 622 hours in, and is a 1st Leiutenant. Jeez. Does it really take that long?
Good K/D ratio. 48 kill streak, nice.

Assaulter and Expert Medic! Nice. Expert Heal too, very nice. Lots of shiny medals, and all the guns.
Daz
+14|6577|Somalia
lols no stats.
Audio
+130|6591|Orlando, FL
Favorite map is Sharqi...which is mine too
1.13 K/D ratio which is alright
4,000 more til Major which is pretty nifty
Favorite Kit=Engi?  Interesting.
Maybe a armor whore?  But no, only 43 hours in armor.
Leet.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6633|London
<KoS>Audio Wow lots of shiny medals and awards, good kd ratio and spm.
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6579
Aries_37, u got some impressive stats in particular the fact u've played all the kits a fair bit. Ur kd ratio and spm are quite high as well.
flossmore
+10|6713|Cherry Valley, IL
Little tough to rate since the account is so new.  Seem to be into the sniper kit as most new players are.  Youll find your stats will be average if you stick with that kit.  KD could be higher considering you play mostly sniper.  SPM below 1.4 need to work on that as well.  I would suggest learning some new kits it will increase your SPM and round you out as a player.
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6579
Thanks for the advice, I was thinking along the same lines myself. Problem is its very frustrating playing another kit only to be taken out by a sniper or tank as u round a corner.
uber73
+188|6810|Brisbane
EarlOfBronze... u irish dude, so your stats are great.
but i havent seen anyone with ~5000 points in a loooong time
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6754|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

flossmore wrote:

Little tough to rate since the account is so new.  Seem to be into the sniper kit as most new players are.  Youll find your stats will be average if you stick with that kit.  KD could be higher considering you play mostly sniper.  SPM below 1.4 need to work on that as well.  I would suggest learning some new kits it will increase your SPM and round you out as a player.
nice overall vehicle kdr, nice assault rifle kdr too, atleast you have some time on different maps, go get expert command man , and go commander for expert ground defense
']['error
Banned
+630|6702|The Netherlands
nice K/D ratio with aviator , i see you like citymaps the most and woot that's an ice K/D ratio overall
Kusunagi
+59|6795|The land of Hookers and pod
@ Terror
Nice Tank and Heli skills
Very good Aviator skills
Good overall k/d ratio
Work on your infantry k/d ratio
[1.8.7]TheHemphog
+0|6601
Kusunagi cant say much cuz your pretty new, you aint playing lonewolf alot, so thats good, and the way u play now, will get u a nice k/d ratio later
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6704|Cardiff - Wales - UK

Kusunagi wrote:

@ Terror
Nice Tank and Heli skills
Very good Aviator skills
Good overall k/d ratio
Work on your infantry k/d ratio
Guy above has no stat link so i've done yours

Nice w/l and k/d ratio's keep at it
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6797|Finland
for Stomper_40k
Nothing good in stats but nothing bad either. Avarage player.
[1.8.7]TheHemphog
+0|6601
hmm people keep skipping me

http://bf2s.com/player/44566409/

the link in case

Last edited by [1.8.7]TheHemphog (2006-06-23 04:16:25)

N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6580

[1.8.7]TheHemphog wrote:

hmm people keep skipping me

http://bf2s.com/player/44566409/

the link in case
Good K/D, SPM, and kill stread. Low death streak which is good. Your not a vehicle whore (because transport dont count ) and thats nice with your good infantry stats. You should get expert pistol, specops, and explosives and command to get expert ground def (arty 20 people while sitting in one) Start jetwhoring and armor whoring to get your vets so you get general lolz but nice stats.

http://bf2s.com/player/68535198/ Theres mine
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6684|Quebec city, Canada
Try to improve your KDR to 1. I think that once at Sergeant Major you will have a much better KDR.

I'd say that your SPM could be better considering that you play medic on karkand . You have lots of badges for the amont of time you have played.

dont give up on your way toward SgtMaj
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6580

-=raska=- wrote:

Try to improve your KDR to 1. I think that once at Sergeant Major you will have a much better KDR.

I'd say that your SPM could be better considering that you play medic on karkand . You have lots of badges for the amont of time you have played.

dont give up on your way toward SgtMaj
I havent played karkand in a while Ive been mostly playing SF maps and trying to get the hours for engy and assult. Ive never had a positive KDR in any game so Im not gonna start hoping xD but perhaps your right lol. Seems though that every server I join I get raped as soon as I spawn by a tank, then respawn into arty, then respawn into a heli or something, then respawn and live run around corner and get tkd etc. I keep dieing too much because I always get raped by something or other lol. To whoever is rating next rate raska not me.

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-06-23 04:55:14)

MrE`158
+103|6682
Raska:

Pretty good going, made fairly good use of your many hours.  But maybe you could diversify a bit, try giving the other kits some time?  A Lieutenant really ought to work on getting those Basic kit badges up to Veteran

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard