Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
Solid K : D overall, nice map balance, accuracy is rather low though. Balanced class usage.. nice overall, as far as I can tell a player with some common sense
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
leesupport
+39|6699
SargeV1.4

K/D Ratio 2.6246
Total & Streak 34,227 / 49
Per Minute  0.990
Per Round  13.134
Deaths
Total & Streak 13,041 / 10
Per Minute  0.377
Per Round  5.004

Assault Rifles 88:20:13 7,407 2,870 2.5808 25.01%

Aviator 114:58:27 8,268 896 10.0871 770

pretty good K/D ratio   good K/D in jets and good K/D with Assault Rifle.....Nice stats:)

Last edited by leesupport (2006-06-17 13:48:18)

Daaaveee
+3|6603

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Solid K : D overall, nice map balance, accuracy is rather low though. Balanced class usage.. nice overall, as far as I can tell a player with some common sense
haha, check the knife accuracy... accuracy is something i really dont play to increase, i'm always running around randomly stabbing/shooting at nothing when playing with my clanmates, all good fun many thanks for the comments.

leesupport:

respectable over K/D, first person i've seen wth Iron Gator most played, great map, love the hanger bay battles, kills your fps though! i guess you should vary your maps a bit more though. also a support player, which is good in my eyes, cant beat laying down the infantry ripping LMG fire

my stats... http://bf2s.com/player/44537417/

Last edited by Daaaveee (2006-06-17 13:57:52)

Sea_JayUK
+19|6539|Notts
Waits for someone other than clan mate to post...
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6718
You're stats seems ..................ok
Chillin&killin
+27|6691|Manchester,England
just need to work on your k/d ratio and acurracy

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-06-18 13:40:14)

{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6663

Daaaveee wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

haha, check the knife accuracy... accuracy is something i really dont play to increase, i'm always running around randomly stabbing/shooting at nothing when playing with my clanmates, all good fun many thanks for the comments.

leesupport:

respectable over K/D, first person i've seen wth Iron Gator most played, great map, love the hanger bay battles, kills your fps though! i guess you should vary your maps a bit more though. also a support player, which is good in my eyes, cant beat laying down the infantry ripping LMG fire

my stats... http://bf2s.com/player/44537417/
Not too bad dave , looks rather well rounded , but definately like the jets armour and heli,   little bit a ground pounding needed, looks a lot like mine a few months ago.

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … p;show=all

http://www.bf2s.com/player/45677833/

Last edited by {KAOS}DesertWraith (2006-06-18 13:42:43)

Sea_JayUK
+19|6539|Notts
Dont know if anyones rated my stats above or just the guy above me;

Only played the one account seeing as this is my TRUE progression through BF and as such my K/D does kinda suck. My fav kit is also AT and AT vs Armour does result in my death half the time

Cant believe Kark is my 'favourite map' atm, just played on a random map server so it placed it above Daqing AGAIN!

As for the guy above me, great that you have Warlord as Favourite map, also SAS medal.

Excellent, congrats.
Chillin&killin
aint too bad considerin you fight armour
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6598

Chillin&killin wrote:

aint too bad considerin you fight armour
Awesome K/D, very good SPM good streak and low death streak. You should go for expert first aid and ressuply though and try to get that heli service ribbon. Other than that great stats
Chillin&killin
try to get that heli service ribbon. Other than that great stats
you dont know how much ive tried but all the pilot and servers i find are crap
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6566|CH/BR - in UK

^^^^^^^^^^^^pretty darn good^^^^^^^^^^
looks like you're a pretty good armour whore too [not 2b offensive )
cailuc
Friendly fire isn't
+36|6635
Interesting that your wins are better in all armies apart from USMC. 

Oh and EU. 

makes no sense now, lots of posts in the time I was writing this

Last edited by cailuc (2006-06-18 14:36:51)

Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL
Lots of armor whoring I see.  Nice K/D ratio with the armor.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6551|Edmonton Alberta
<KoS>Audio
wow almost half of all your kills are in vehicles or planes
good spm but your accurace is a bit low
most played map is sharqi which is also my favorite but not my most played
and 79 shock paddle kills thats pretty damn sweet
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6566|CH/BR - in UK

lol - hey, what about my stats? this doesn't work if people just write random stuff in the middle of it
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6694|Middle of nowhere
@ Konfusion0:  Nice stats, especially with all the veteral badges and such

however, your SPM and K/D ratio (overall and w/Assault rifles) could do some work, especially when your most played maps are Warlord and Ghost Town

but i really like your Support Kit Time/Support point ratio!!! mine sucks

@ Chillin&Killin: if you really want that Helo ribbon, you could do it either on a 16 player server w/64 player maps, OR you could do it as Commander

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-06-18 17:16:58)

BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6746|Rochester, NY
Looks good to me, waaayyyy better than I am! Since you are still in the lower ranks, I think you will be very good by the time you get to the officer ranks.
CHURNED
Banned
+15|6547|Cheshire, UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

^^^^ Looks fine to me ^^^^^
yep you are best in world

my stats: http://bf2s.com/player/44189212/
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6723|67.222.138.85
Seeing as the above poster is banned and a jackass, I'll proceed with Black.

Pretty good with the badges, I'd work on getting your inf. k/d up though, but for your time not too bad.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6694|Middle of nowhere
@ Flaming_Maniac: like the stats, lots of good badges, nice SPM and K/D ratio, i like your Armour K/D ratio too

maybe a bit more than Karkand though eh?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6785|Human Meat Shield

Fredrik wrote:

Oh and your right, i suck at groundpounding
Edit: Let me do yours while i`m at it: N00b tuber - c4 - grenade spamming claymore whore
Yeah...you think Im a noob toober-c4 junkie-nade spammer-claymore whore? How you figure? 81% Weapons and 22% in the C4,Clay dept...thats what groudpounders do, fight with weapons, of course you wouldnt know that. Jeez.. well unfortunately you are wrong, but at least I dont spend 80% of my time in the air.

Stay in the air son and leave the ground work to me.

Last edited by imdead (2006-06-19 03:04:08)

SteikeTa
+153|6764|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

imdead wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Oh and your right, i suck at groundpounding
Edit: Let me do yours while i`m at it: N00b tuber - c4 - grenade spamming claymore whore
Yeah...you think Im a noob toober-c4 junkie-nade spammer-claymore whore? How you figure? 81% Weapons and 22% in the C4,Clay dept...thats what groudpounders do, fight with weapons, of course you wouldnt know that. Jeez.. well unfortunately you are wrong, but at least I dont spend 80% of my time in the air.

Stay in the air son and leave the ground work to me.
He was just joking
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6721|Central Valley,California
Awesome stats there Captain, have time in all vehicles and a good K ratio.
.Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+64|6536

usmarine2005 wrote:

^^^^ Looks fine to me ^^^^^
Pretty good stats, nice rank. Work on k/d ratio and SPM, and you will be great! Nice badges and medals too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard