Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

Tehremos

Good accuracy, nice SPM and average KDR...could do with raising a bit. Streak is good.
Far too much karkand, kit balance is poor and you certainly dont like your vehicles or vehicle servers.

Nothing special really, just too much IO and not proper Battlefield.

6/10
Don_JoFo123
+61|6553|Stavanger, Norway
Good kdr and spm

average accuracy and nice award collection

8/10
Godless
+13|5957
^hot spm + kdr, be interesting to see what would happen if you played it a bit more
Longbow
+163|6665|Odessa, Ukraine
^ second '1337-pwnage' accounts suck
Godless
+13|5957

Godless wrote:

^Poor in terms of vehicle work, SPM, KDR and accuracy.  Good in terms of badges. 5/10

Mine got reset, account got hijacked lulz: http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … show=all-e
Geddit, Longbow?  That's why there's a lowish PID.  I got reset and have been playing IO servers, not even stacking with clan mates or anything :\

Your vehicle work, excluding jets, is good.  Bit of a disparity between chopper kills and driver points though but I guess that happens.  Good AR kills per time good overall KD and SPM for an account that is mixed.  8/10
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X
hAx TBF, turn them off IMO.

8/10 I GUESS.
Godless
+13|5957
I'm not gonna look at your stats but i'll give you 7/10 for being in the same squad in that terribad shitfight on sharqi the other day on a node server.  Nade spamming downers ftl D:

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X

Godless wrote:

I'm not gonna look at your stats but i'll give you 7/10 for being in the same squad in that terribad shitfight on sharqi the other day on a node server.  Nade spamming downers ftl D:

That was epic lulzzzzzzzz
Godless
+13|5957
I had the most epic rego, had it for the last 4 days or so but there's nothing you can do against an angry swarm of failplayer faggots :[  Atleast not on IO.  In a jet, however.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X

Godless wrote:

I had the most epic rego, had it for the last 4 days or so but there's nothing you can do against an angry swarm of failplayer faggots :[  Atleast not on IO.  In a jet, however.
I had plans for that account lol0, but they crumbled like an old twix ;__:. Last time i played the rego was so roflharris it was 1 hit for every 2-3 SVD bullets fired -__-
Godless
+13|5957

AWSMFOX wrote:

Godless wrote:

I had plans for that account lol0, but they crumbled like an old twix ;__:. Last time i played the rego was so roflharris it was 1 hit for every 2-3 SVD bullets fired -__-
I always RQ very quickly when I have poor rego, just not worth playing ;(
Longbow
+163|6665|Odessa, Ukraine

Godless wrote:

Mine got reset, account got hijacked lulz: http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … show=all-e
Geddit, Longbow?  That's why there's a lowish PID.  I got reset and have been playing IO servers, not even stacking with clan mates or anything :\
Didn't knew that, I apologize.

Godless wrote:

Bit of a disparity between chopper kills and driver points though but I guess that happens.
I always fly with my mate, mostly as gunner...
Godless
+13|5957
Yeah no probs, just starting to get a bit of global back under the belt

Also, fully understand flying with a mate.  It removes a lot of rage tbh, randies ruin the day ;(
aimless
+166|6144|Texas

Babb Master Flash wrote:

^aimless^
     Nice stats.
     Good KDR.
     Nice awards, but play more SF! Fun as hell!                                8/10
I would if I had it. I played those 7 mins at some lan center only to get my second set of unlocks
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6331

Nice. Aviator stats are awesome. Just a few more hours in chopper for your vet.

7/10
CC-Marley
+407|6847

ebug9 wrote:

7/10
Like most people. You play medic on Karkand most of the time by far. Stas 7/10 Play style 1/10.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2008-03-16 16:34:19)

Godless
+13|5957
^Your spm is very low indicating that you don't do much to help the team.  Your vehicle kills/min are terrible so, like most randies, you probably hinder your team by occupying a vehicle.  Low spm = bad play style.

Now that you got some of your owny medicine, I'll proceed to what I actually think

Try going infantry a bit more, you have bugger all weapon kills.  KD is ok for vehicle server but a bit low for a vehicle whore.  As for spm, perhaps you play on servers with small numbers, I don't know.
CJFF Balnk
+2|6745|Baltimore Maryland
Can't find your stats ..usmarine
CJFF Balnk
+2|6745|Baltimore Maryland
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6151|Carnoustie, Scotland
8/10, not that much karky, but the medic brings it down a tad. Nice Ks.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6018|London ㋛

CJFF Balnk wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/44189212/   I think

I may be completely wrong though

Last edited by Ec0li (2008-03-17 13:15:36)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6331

CC-Marley wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

7/10
Like most people. You play medic on Karkand most of the time by far. Stats 7/10 Play style 1/10.
I choose to play I/O (mostly Karkand) because the assholes I find in Airmaps are ridiculous. It's either, force tks, shitty pilots, n00bs in vehicles I want to be in or me getting my ass raped cause some idiot is attacking the jet/chopper spawn. The only bullshit in I/O servers would be the people that think nades/claymores are a primary weapon.

@ Ec0li your SPM and K/D ratios are a bit low but that is to be expected of a player with Wake as their most played map. I'll admire anyone that'll put up with the bullshit I outlined above. Nice aviator stats. Nice kill streak.

8/10 for karkand/medic not being your favs
Seipoc
+2|6139
ooo a canadian, 7/10, if you didnt have 600+ hours on Kark it would be 10/10
Godless
+13|5957
1/10

Wake.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6427|Somersetshire
godless, they look promising, but i can't really say anything with so few points (maybe second account?)

Last edited by Tehremos (2008-03-18 22:55:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard