Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6740|England

7th.FalCoN

Brilliant KDR and a fantastic SPM! Accuracy is even at 24%, which is also very good. WLR is kinda low though.

Kit ratios are all above 2.5...woah! Very nice. With AT as most played, im very impressed. Medic isnt too far behind that, but other kits are way off. Its not as if you cant play the other kits as your weapon KDR's are very good. LMG's, GL, carbines and the sniper rifle are all very high - yet you hardly play the kits
Hell, even the AT weapon KDR is at 1.66!! HOW?!?!! Its rare to see that above 1.

Map balance. Ah. The usual lot, although its nice to see Oman right up there (even if Im not a fan of the map). Try the other vanilla maps some more, especially Zatar, Dalian, FuShe and Daqing.
SF also needs looking at, other than whorelord the maps have barely been loaded! SF is a lot better than you appear to give it credit for. No booster packs either, fair enough. Each to their own

Vehicle stats are very good. However, they are directly atributed to Wake (20KDR in a jet...), most likely J10 carrier raping - and armour/heli ratio comes from karkand and sharqi respectfully. AA ratio is also good, have you gained that properly or with arty laming? Seeing as the maps you play only provide stationary AA and considering your time in it - im tempted to say arty.

Good list of victims for your time played, however, tk's are very high. Just like any other Wake player.

No PH, fantastic! Some good awards although for your time played Im surprised you dont have more of them. No expert first aid in 274hours of medic?!

Overall, good stats. However, put your vehicle ratios to the test on the maps where your only opposition isn't a a suicidal Sgt with a pack of C4 running at you from 200ft. Theres a lot more to explore in this game, and a lot more challenging games to be had than what you have done in 1000hours.
You are very experienced in the game and Im sure you are capable of it

8/10

Last edited by Snake (2007-04-18 07:53:44)

BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6744|United States
Accuracy: 7/10
SPM: 9/10
KDR: 8/10
KPR: 7/10
Teamwork: 10/10
Map Balance: 10/10
Kit Ratio's: 7/10
Awards: (Actually I don't care about awards so I'm biased in this regard but I'll assume you might care about them so I'll give you a 9/10)

Overall: 9/10

Not bad at all. Iron Gartor is a bit of a weak map, but who am I to judge someones favorite. You seem like a very well balanced player.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6699|dunno
BeerzGod

Average spm
Good k/d ratio
Really nice accuracy
Could be better for a karkand city map whore
Good infy stats
Avergae vehicle k/d
nice rank
Decent amount of hours on other maps

Work on making your heli k/d ratio higher for 60 hours in the heli you can do better than that.

7/10

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-04-18 08:08:41)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6637|A W S M F O X
Falcon

Certainly one of the better aussie players out there man, and your cut sick with shotties XD

Great SPM

Great KDR

Average Accuracy

KPM is 1.3 which is niiiice!

Kit rotaion is really quite allright, its obvious you enjoy medic and AT the most, but you have enough hours in all kits to certainly be great, with all kits nearly pushing 3.0!

But what i like is that your weapon stats are fucking good! With a good majority above 2.0 and a few 3.0, it shows you can actually use them. You also have a decent amount of kills with all of them, with only Paddles being the low point, but very few people have lots of those XD

Your map rotation is also very nice, while you do have 200+ hours on wake and kark, you also have epic time on sharqi and oman, which is very nice! Your SF time isnt very good, with majority of it on Warlord, but ever since Node decided to fuck off and die SF, thats understandable

Vehicle stats are quite nice, loving the aviator ratio, J-10 whoring FTW! But heli stats are *much* nicer, havent  ever gunned or flown for you so i dont really know how good you are lol!

Medals arent anything remarkable, though Medal Of Valour is quite nice i have to say, try and get those SF hours up and youll get some nice little drumrolls coming up!

Overall, more SF time and Paddle kill! 9/10
Ghostface|UK
+6|6394
Raidensen your stats are pretty good no stupid best rounds which means your a honest player and your points have been earned by hard work and not pistol and knife padding, And Karkand is not your favorite map which is good.

The fact that most of your kills are on foot is also a good thing at least your not a jet whore, and as this is your original account from the day you got the game your accuracy is very good.

Overall I say 7/10
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6699|dunno
Ghostface

Second account

Very good spm
Good k/d ratio mines better lol
armor whore and medic whore
6/10

see if you can keep that k/d ratio and spm high once you get more hours.
Ghostface|UK
+6|6394
I should be able to keep my spm at around 5 but i think my k/d will drop to about 4 but i am trying to keep my w/l as high as i can 40 at the moment.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6477|The | Netherlands
Mehh, I am not gonna rate 2nd accounts here...

Well ok I'll rate 1.

Zeh_Killer, nice SPM, Good KD ratio, extreme vehicle whore, 80% in vehicle. Nice ammount of gold medals for your time, average accuracy.

Dunno, maybe 6/10?

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-04-18 11:50:51)

aLeX
.?
+160|6505|:D

Well that's not fair..

I wont rate yours then

Oh and my stats are poor, only ever had one account.
Des.Kmal
+917|6792|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
aww, alex, u can raise that accuracy cmon. get it to 22%

spm is about average. play some other maps besides kark and wake.

k/d's arent bad for a beginner.

for a beginner: 7.8/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6983|Marathon, Florida Keys
kmal </3
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6719|Flower Mound, TX
Patton Damn nice SPM. Mine is suck for now because of airmaps. I like your rank i'm almost there (colonel). No war colledge? I can see you're a kill and fight based guy which I like. Think about gettin that war college and you'll be good.

http://bf2s.com/player/68666426/

Last edited by shadowcell_01 (2007-04-18 20:07:35)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
I am getting:
https://www.computertotaal.nl/upload/831239_610_1159272809580-gimp_tablet.gif
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6502|SHAPE, Belgium
RATE THE STATS ABOUT YOU.

and wtf is this???

BTW: nice k/d and SPM. 8/10

Last edited by KrisPOLANDnorwida (2007-04-19 10:34:34)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

RATE THE STATS ABOUT YOU.

and wtf is this???

BTW: nice k/d and SPM. 8/10
No I rated one, and person beneath me didn't but he rated and I didnt!

Anyway,  average SPM, work on your KD ratio, your vehicle ratio is somehow low, try to get this higher and play to get your KD ratio above the 1. Also, there is more then Karkand (says the Karkand whore!)

edit\ don't rate me, rate shadowcell_01

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-04-19 10:55:28)

Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6802
1st or 2nd account 3lmo?

If it's your first:
Nice SPM/KDR
Chopper ratio is average
Assault Rifles is nice
Play less Medic, moar AT imo.
Also your victims/enemies list looks suss, been playing highpoints karkand? :p

I'd give them 6.5/10, but you have a pro sig so 7.5/10

If that's your second account:

Average SPM - Pretty Average KDR.

Low ratios with inf and vehicles.

Kit Balance problem.

3/10
Sgt.Gene
+215|6937
1st Acct is good... nice ratios on weps.

2nd Acct very nice 9/10

Rate my new acct: http://bf2s.com/player/97362335/

Went from a 600 DPI mouse to a 2200 DPI.
BlackKoala
+215|6499
The KDR could be better, but looking at your other account, that one is screwed because of the new mouse.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6496|Orrstrayleea
http://www.bf2s.com/player/70170063/ Wtf? how do you have that many enemies but such a low score? Hax?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6740|England

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

http://www.bf2s.com/player/70170063/ Wtf? how do you have that many enemies but such a low score? Hax?
...he got reset.

Ryanfazz
Only 111hours in the game so far. Thats a great (although negative) KDR and even SPM for a beginner - even more so considering you play Sniper, with Spec Ops in a distant second place. 20% accuracy for your time so far is good. Keep it up.
You dont even have a PH

Weapon KDR's are negative. Sniper is only at 1.23, however 1000kills and only 13claymore kills. With city maps as most played, thats a rarity and even though the stats aren't great - I respect it. You aren't a claywhoring faggot. Keep it that way.

Map variety is poor, although for a new player to the game the maps you play the best way to get started (from my experience). You even have SF yet have only played whorelord??
Obviously an IO player, you are missing out on a HUGE part of the game by ignoring vehicles and their maps.

Overall, a normal rating: 3/10.
Since you are new and show some good starting aspects: 7/10
Marinejuana
local
+415|6759|Seattle
$nake$hiT99 7/10
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

1st or 2nd account 3lmo?

If it's your first:
Nice SPM/KDR
Chopper ratio is average
Assault Rifles is nice
Play less Medic, moar AT imo.
Also your victims/enemies list looks suss, been playing highpoints karkand? :p

I'd give them 6.5/10, but you have a pro sig so 7.5/10

If that's your second account:

Average SPM - Pretty Average KDR.

Low ratios with inf and vehicles.

Kit Balance problem.

3/10
My first, check this out: http://bf2s.com/player/82562646/history/KDR/

do NOT rate me, rate Marinejuana!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6555|the land of bourbon
@ Marinejuana...

happy 420!  your stats are right where a general's stats should be except for 2 things.  you play karkand way too much, and you don't play SF nearly enough.  with your way above average weapon ratios, you should try some more SF, i think you would enjoy it.  since you don't have many grenade kills, it shows you aren't a nade spammer, which is good.  you also don't seem to spend too much time in vehicles, which imo are what makes bf2 the game it is.  (except for your armor KDR, which is also way above average)

infantry skills - 8/10
vehicles - 6/10
map diversity - 2/10

overall - 8/10 (you get extra points for the cool sig)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6802
steelie: pretty stock standard everything. Nice SF playtime tho.

6/10

Last edited by Coprophiliac_Jack (2007-04-20 08:53:14)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6663|Gogledd Cymru

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

steelie: pretty stock standard everything. Nice SF playtime tho.

7/10
nice spm accuracy is a bit shit tbh plus you haven got a kd:r of 2 youre nearly there though

wl:r is okay
congrats on getting to 100K
nice victims list

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard