Cohammer
+61|6561
ya i got 700 points today, i worked pretty hard on karkand tank whoring
Quacki
+9|6754

Cohammer wrote:

Hey, your stats don't look that great compared to those hard-core-2-hours-a-day players, but getting all the badges surely drags one down (playing all medic on karkand gives you better SPM). Also, your map of choice is not that good for stats if you don't fly, but you are wide spread in your kits (except medic) and thats good. I'd like to have your hand grenade stats! Quite a lot team damage, though, because of hand grenades, I think.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
First time posting here.......allways followed BF2S, just never bothered to register. 

Quacki, your stats......well, your still pretty new, so I wont read too much into your stats.  Score per Minute isnt terrible, but keep it up.

Im from South Africa......our Servers (about 5 all in all) have recently been opened up to international players, and i just want to know, Why do you americans punish so religeously?

Anyway, rate my stats, and come play on our servers.  Just search for -= SGS
MagiCandy
+18|6677
RD_The_Dog: Nice SPM you got there.

The thing about punishing...well...lets say alot of whiney little kids play games

I only punish when I am sure it was on purpose.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
Thanks!  Im particlarely proud of my knife kills and % of kills on foot.  Looking at Sgt_Bob05 stats........very impressive

Magic Candy.......impressive KD ratio.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6718|Mountains of West Virginia
MagiCandy

Nice stats mate. Alot of Vehicle play. Nice KD
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6675|Spokane, Washington

snipedya14,

your stats are pretteh average, but then again mine are too....try playing support sometime.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
Unclean.......nice Balance between kits (except medic, but thats to be expected) 
The best players are versatile.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6675|Spokane, Washington

haha yeh.....i always played medic as a noob...i was always that medic who got yelled that because he revive you infront of a tank...the main reason why my kd sucks ass.

anyway, nice stats....not much more to say lol
bowdenball
+11|6669|Greenville, SC
unclean...nice spm and fav map... oh so close to 2nd LT....
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6575|The Land of Claywhore
Nice team score.Maybe someday i'll start using teamwork.Your not too far from hitting your next rank.Look out for tango's when you revive.1 lost ticket is better than 2 FTW
twiistaaa
+87|6692|mexico
yeah not many flag captures for your hours. but nice k/d and armour stats.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
twiistaa, cant get a PID 4 you, so sorry bud
bowdenball
+11|6669|Greenville, SC
rd_the_dog....good god at your victim list
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560
Lol at "Good God".  Always a good reaction
Cohammer
+61|6561

Quacki wrote:

Cohammer wrote:

Hey, your stats don't look that great compared to those hard-core-2-hours-a-day players, but getting all the badges surely drags one down (playing all medic on karkand gives you better SPM). Also, your map of choice is not that good for stats if you don't fly, but you are wide spread in your kits (except medic) and thats good. I'd like to have your hand grenade stats! Quite a lot team damage, though, because of hand grenades, I think.
i really started playing hardcore like last week so im really working hard at it, i let my friends play on my account alot so that messes my score up.
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6707
Ya haven't played much yet but 85% of your kills with hand weapons...my kind of player. Good on ya.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6619
NSP653:  Nice SPM, low amount of suicides(very admirable), Good KDR (so close to 2!! you can do it!), nice rank you're way up there, good spread over the kits cept try being engy and repair some stuff a little bit more, not a vehicle whore whihc is also admirable (unlike me)
nice stats
RD_The_Dog
+87|6560

462nd NSP653 wrote:

Ya haven't played much yet but 85% of your kills with hand weapons...my kind of player. Good on ya.
*Agrees whole heartedly.

Nice collection of golds NSP.  70% of kills on foot......good stuff.
carbon unit
+1|6560
looking good
Dagger37A
+18|6787|USA
Alpinestar ^^

Your stats are excellent. SPM 2.05 K/D 1.35 look really good. 100% of your badges gold or silver check. 130 hours away from Colonel. You do have a lot of time played as well. Your stats pretty much speak for themselves. I'm jealous, to be honest. lol

Dagger37A
W]M[D Recruiting Officer

Last edited by Dagger37A (2006-06-04 20:46:37)

alpinestar
+304|6619|New York City baby.
Dagger37A
^^^ nice SPM keep it up

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-06-04 20:47:13)

Dagger37A
+18|6787|USA
How did that happen???
Cohammer
+61|6561
I barly get into helo/jets or commander thats why my kills are all hand, when i first got BF2 i was also playing thru GTASA then after GTASA i forgot about BF2 now i just started playing again
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6718|Vancouver BC Canada
New player starting to become better at armor, primarily oman and karkand. No one worst enemy!!!!
give it time...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard