specops10-4
+108|6782|In the hills
@haway: average stats (i say this to almost everyone), just no numbers really stick out at me.

Just try to improve overall and keep working to improve K/D/SPM.

7/10
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6849|Marathon, Florida Keys
specops how can you play so much wakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its teamkillarama
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6548|Minnesota eh
Patton is 1337, and hes knows it.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6609|United States
Not too bad at all. 7/10
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6673|England
http://bf2s.com/player/61060628/ <i take it that's you!?

Had to look for them....anyway,

Nice SPM KDR kit ratios are much better than mine...

Last edited by -=]DeatH1337[=- (2007-02-26 15:39:53)

RD_The_Dog
+87|6576
DeathL33t......SPM not too great, but you've got pretty much 98 hours with all kits! Well done.  Those experts are going to roll in.  Only 39% of kills on foot.  tsk tsk.  You only play 3 maps, which is a bit of a shame  (being a little hypacrtical here)  Nice collection of medals.......you're well on your way to being a general some day.  Just boost your SPM, and broaden your map time.  Decent KDR too
CloakedStarship
+76|6605
RD_The_Dog

You know its a shame.  Your way past the point where you should have had some stars... well, just a star, your still way below the amount of time needed for major general, but it seems you never gave aircraft the time of day.

Your SPM is right on dude, something i've been having trouble boosting, perhaps i just fuck around too much though.  I'd say your KDR is a bit low, but your obviously an infantry kind of guy, and going by my philosophy of infantry combat.. it means just throwing yourself into a shitstorm and killing as many dudes as you can before death.  So that KDR aint too bad for all the sharqi and karkand you play.

I hate the tank too, but get in it every once in a while maybe?

Your missing your PLA and Aircraft medal, due mainly to the fact that you don't play Chinese maps, the majority of which are all air based.  You do have your sharpshooter though, diligent on the kit hours.

So for an infantry dude, I'll give ya a thumbs up.  For an aircraft dude, I've gotta give you a thumbs down.  Despite your almost 150 hours in the chopper, sharqi peninsula doesn't properly represent the skill it takes to handle those beasts.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6310
Mine ^_^
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6691|United States
Next time rate the stats above you just like the topic says anyway since I'm posting I will rate your stats.

Good k/d ratio
Good spm ratio
You have almost all awards
play more special forces

Overall 8.5/10
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6310

Private_Adam wrote:

Next time rate the stats above you just like the topic says anyway since I'm posting I will rate your stats.

Good k/d ratio
Good spm ratio
You have almost all awards
play more special forces

Overall 8.5/10
LOL private adadm high :]

:]
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6668
You haven't linked your stats anywhere.

Both of mine are in my sig.

EDIT: i see them in your sig now, pic took a while to load.

V. Nice, good ratios for an old account.

Last edited by Coprophiliac_Jack (2007-02-27 01:17:15)

Zulu_Soldier
+15|6550

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

I'll do your old.

Well, your KDR's are average and same with your SPM, nice victims list and medal collection.

Sharqi, favourite, naughty. But 96 kicks so good man.

Your new account is better but, its new.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6367|105 RVK

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

I'll do your old.

Well, your KDR's are average and same with your SPM, nice victims list and medal collection.

Tank whore, nade whore, karkand whore... eww

but gd KD & SPM but you do all the cheap stuff to get gd results. Other than that its a good account.

Very nice Gun KD
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6317

Missionless wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

I'll do your old.

but gd KD & SPM but you do all the cheap stuff to get gd results. Other than that its a good account.

Very nice Gun KD
Tyler I like how you have account names like "IHackYou" and you have prefixes like "Aimbot" to try to invite hacking accusations to make 1337 bf2s hack sig. Yet this:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1792/ihackyj2.png/

Is all you can come up with.

Fail tbh.
specops10-4
+108|6782|In the hills

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

specops how can you play so much wakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its teamkillarama
I just love it, when I first started playing, all I played was city maps, especially Mashtuur(I had an old account I played on for a few weeks then lost my password).  Then when the patch with wake came in, I played it, and found it an exciting change to the repetitive battles in the cities.  Ever since then I have just loved it.  On the servers I play on, I have a ton of buddies that I play with, making it so much more fun than the crappy city maps.  Also you just gotta get used to the tking, it just becomes part of the routine of playing wake.

@pebble bash:
Where are yo stats?

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-02-27 12:08:15)

AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6574
Nice stats, suprising your most played army isnt USMC. Old fashioned Wake Island Raper. Get your Vet and Exp Air defense, its easy.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6367|105 RVK

pebblebash wrote:

Missionless wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

I'll do your old.

Very nice Gun KD
Tyler I like how you have account names like "IHackYou" and you have prefixes like "Aimbot" to try to invite hacking accusations to make 1337 bf2s hack sig. Yet this:

Fail tbh.
my HDD fucked up and I had to restart my whole process[screenshots], its been like 1 month for all that to come plus u have a kakrand infatry account. Now you can join the 1000+ others with the ''über leet karkand high SPM + KD with the AK-101 gun stats.''
and pls dont try to mock me when I dont even know who the fuck you are.

Last edited by Missionless (2007-02-27 13:18:04)

{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6509|New York
^^^ 5:1 KDR

Oh wait... you're in a heli.  Nevermind. 
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6317

Missionless wrote:

pebblebash wrote:

Missionless wrote:

Very nice Gun KD

Fail tbh.
my HDD fucked up and I had to restart my whole process[screenshots], its been like 1 month for all that to come plus u have a kakrand infatry account. Now you can join the 1000+ others with the ''über leet karkand high SPM + KD with the AK-101 gun stats.''
and pls dont try to mock me when I dont even know who the fuck you are.
What are you talking about I have a karkand infantry account... It's just an account I played on for a couple of days, and I don't put it in my BF2S sig do I? And what relevance does that have anyway to your pathetic attempt at a collage of hack accusations?
gell1981
+8|6418
{XpLiCiTxX}  to you stats look good! Don't really know what im looking for!? For the amount of time you've played you have a high score? Great relative commander score! Theres a good spread for all your kits.. NICE!
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6574

gell1981 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX}  to you stats look good! Don't really know what im looking for!? For the amount of time you've played you have a high score? Great relative commander score! Theres a good spread for all your kits.. NICE!
Since no one fucking rated mine, I'll go again. All you play is Strike Infantry Only. You engi K/D is really nice. Was the 20 death streak for the purple heart? Go for some more medals dude, and start repairing stuff . I just started repairing....
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6318
SPM is decent, good that you don't play karkland all the time BR's are low seems like your a good heli whore on Oman
im_in_heaven
+27|6627
^^^^^ cool that you play wake mostly. Cool that you use support most. GEt that SPM up a bit more.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6336|Bloomington Indiana
impressive.
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6799|The Netherlands
(im_in_heaven)
Ok Kill death ratio, Nice SPM, doing good in the chopper and you have a nice amount of first place medals

Last edited by e-i-u-benjamin (2007-02-27 21:12:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard