AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6526|A W S M F O X
Same as before jack, keep up the Paddling. 8/10
specops10-4
+108|6806|In the hills
average stats, nice sniper kills and ok spm...

6.5/10
(cob)mikko
+21|6507|finland
99 kills Streak nice or is it mmmmm.....
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6588|dunno
Specops

Nice rank looks like you only j-10 whore, Lots of tks and a lot of kicks and bans, Average weapon stats.
Try to play other maps then wake.

6/10

my 1337 helo whore stats http://bf2s.com/player/91054631/

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-02-01 12:41:36)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6654|Reisterstown, MD

specops10-4 wrote:

average stats, nice sniper kills and ok spm...

6.5/10
Winner of the k21 long rate

Pretty good spm.  A tad bit above average concerning the overall k/d.   Accuracy is somewhat low.  I think most people consider good accuracy anything above 22 percent.  By your w:l ratio, it appears you aren't interested in helping your team win, which is not a bad thing.  Just means you would rather play for yourself than your team.7/10

Your map selection is dwarfed by your love for Wake Island.  No other map is even close to 100 total game play.  Nothing wrong with that.  It is your game, play what map you like the most.  You seem to like playing on PLA, probably for the J10.  Like most people tell me, try playing other maps. 4/10

Your weapon stats are not that great.  None are above 2 except hand grenades and pretty much everyone can get a 2:1 with nades.  Perhaps you aren't a fan of being on the ground.  Nothing wrong with that.  You will just be labeled a one-dimensional player like all the other aviators.  2/10

Vehicle stats are pretty good.  As expected from playing tons of hours on Wake as China, your ava stats are pretty good.  Other stats are pretty average.  Heli stats are a bit above avg.  6/10

Nice collection of badges although, it is odd to see someone with that amount of playtime and global score not having all or close to all the ribbons.  Most of the ones you are missing can be gotten in one round.  Something I missed or failed to mention, you don't command at all.  Try giving commanding a go because it will improve your win:loss ratio if you help your team out.  The only thing that really stands out is the fact that you have expert aviator but that is a result of flying the j10 on Wake.  3/10

Overall, things could be better, especially with your weapon stats.  Some good things and not so good things.  I am sure you can improve things, if you really want to.  4/10
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6629|England

The_Killer wrote:

lol...Gator HIND raping ftw

Good ratio with it, but only a 99 BRS from whoring a HIND raping Infantry? Come on dude!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6712
good SPM
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6584|Polish state of EU
wtf
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6712

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

wtf
My stats are wtf?
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
so are yours \m/
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
your stats are noobish [armor, ground defence, air defence, LOL]
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6712

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

so are yours \m/
what? your making no sense
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
who cares ;p
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6712

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

who cares ;p
I do, I don't want to be a bitch, but deleate your posts if you have nothing constructive to say. This thread's title clearly states 'Rate the stats above you'..
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6588|dunno

Snake wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

lol...Gator HIND raping ftw

Good ratio with it, but only a 99 BRS from whoring a HIND raping Infantry? Come on dude!
I would of had 100+ but i had about 5 tks from people getting in my line of fire.

Snake

Good spm for the maps that you play

Good k/d ratio

Nice collection of medals and badges plus you have the Eu one

Favorite map is gator \win

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-02-01 14:43:40)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6526|A W S M F O X
Same as before ownage, 7/10
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6712
Hawt but try and get your k/d ratio up...
Reciprocity
+721|6644|the dank(super) side of Oregon
another Karkand/Wake junkie. 82 kills on your favorite victim?  it looks like you enjoy what you do.  7/10
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6712
Yes, don't you just love idlers..Karkand is best map, don't play much public any more..mostly gathers inf only league on ESL.. As for you, good map rotation but try and get that SPM up and that K/D ratio to 2.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6526|A W S M F O X
"Hawt"!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, i dont really play vechiles much except plane, KD usually raises one point every 4 hours play.......

Great aviator stats, only let down by most of weapons being negative ratio.

Nice SPM
GoodKDR
poorish accuracy

Reasonable map rotation, play more SF though, no jets but best infantry maps for sures.

The J-10 is obviously your plane of choice, i would have thought higher KDR for whats happening, or have you been using F35 more!?

You havent gotten even KDR for 3 of kits, not good.

Lol at fav vic
Nice knife ratio, legit or KP mostly!?

More paddle kills would liven things up im thinking.....

Overall 6.5/10
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6550|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Post, sorry i cant rate anyones, the proxy here blocks the stat page but not the forums???
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6526|A W S M F O X

hawaythelads wrote:

Post, sorry i cant rate anyones, the proxy here blocks the stat page but not the forums???
Weird, must suck! Is at work/school!?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6712

JET_G raidensen wrote:

"Hawt"!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, i dont really play vechiles much except plane, KD usually raises one point every 4 hours play.......

Great aviator stats, only let down by most of weapons being negative ratio.

Nice SPM
GoodKDR
poorish accuracy

Reasonable map rotation, play more SF though, no jets but best infantry maps for sures.

The J-10 is obviously your plane of choice, i would have thought higher KDR for whats happening, or have you been using F35 more!?

You havent gotten even KDR for 3 of kits, not good.

Lol at fav vic
Nice knife ratio, legit or KP mostly!?

More paddle kills would liven things up im thinking.....

Overall 6.5/10
Man... Your right, i got to get my k/d ratios better for all kits but I hardly play public. Play WAIB and Pro ESL gathers..Ill make a new account and see what kind of stats I get.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6526|A W S M F O X
Lol, fair enough, its basically awesome except those things, i know that i fucked my carbine KDR by playing specops when flyng, waiting for jet lol, TKED!!!!!! BLOWN UP!!!!!!

It used to be 1.2 or something lol.
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6711|United Kingdom
@ raidensen

Overall win loss ratio is poor at 1.07
Overall accuracy is good but that can be expected since sniper is your fav. kit
Overall spm is average but not to shabby for a sniper
Overall K/D ratio is average, not bad but not good either

Weapons-
Assault rifles im a little disapointed in could be alot higher just player IO and dont be a sniper
Sniper rifles leading the way at allmost 2/1 which is fairly good for a sniper but it looks like you get into combat too much instead of doing what snipers are supposed to do and sit back...
All other weapons K/D ratios are pretty average

Vehicles-
Armor k/d ratio is rather below average.... Prob. because you play maps with choppers/ jets and well they love armor
Jet k/d ratio is pretty average but since wake is your fav. map it leads me to belive your a j-10 newb and then i would have to say your jet k/d ratio is crap because anyone decent in a j-10 can have a bad A$$ k/d ratio.
Helicopters, transport, air deff, and ground deff. k/d ratios are pretty average or below average...

Maps-
Good to see its not karkand but wake is becoming the new karkand so im going to fault you on that. Sutch a one sided map its not even funny. Sharqi is a good one which is your second most played map. That being said if your in a chopper at all on this map your k/d ratio should be extremly high since there are no pesky planes.
Nice to see a SF as your 3rd most played map that is a little diff.

Misc-
Nice collection of SF medals along with BF2 medals/ ribbons, downfall is you only have 2 expert kits and thats medic and sniper. On a misc. note your never going to get the WCR if you dont command which you apparently do not like doing.... Its not for everyone

I suguest picking up a diff kit for diffrent situations.  Stop using the M95 to shoot people out of cockpit of J-10 and start playing diff. maps with diffrent kits.... At a 1.64 k/d ratio you have to relize it isnt working...

Overall i would give you a 6/10 because your stats are pretty average or below average. Nothing really stands out to me as something your just really great at. But keep practicing and you will get there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard