Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6692
@ DJ Browny:

Nice Global KDR and aviator stats, though the rest are fairly average. Wake can be a great inf map, give it a serious go. My 92 kicks are mostly from playing bf2 while capped, and i get PB kicked for packet loss. The others are from swearing/bombing teammates in GA servers.

@ Alienz:

'sok, we have a habit of getting up people's noses, especially New Zealanders since jordy likes to troll up the iconz forums :p
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6711|United Kingdom
@ the Horns account

Average win loss ratio at 1.34
Average SPM at 2.67
Average overall k/d ratio at 1.84

Weapons-
Not too bad with an assault rifle allmost 2 to 1, noob toobs arent  too bad either
All other weapons are pretty average at 1. something , your stats probably dont show how good you are, its really hard to overcome the newb days

Vehicles-
Clearly you love your helos with over 6,000 kills and over 3,000 driver kill assists, shows you can fly and gun. Very nice to see that, normally people can only do one or the other... Would expect your helo k/d ratio to be alot higher since your fav. map is sharqi though
All other vehicles are pretty average....

Maps-
Leading the way is Sharqi at a lil over 100 but karkand is right behind it, the next one down is wake (personally not my fav map b/c its too off balanced..  I suguest you play gulf if you love your choppers, yeah there are those pesky jets but there is so much armor for the taking if your good at it.

Misc.- Nice victims list, too bad you have so many enemys not alot of them though
On your heals and revives, well your revives is way out in front so i am assuming your a revive muppet and keep all those lovley medic packs to yourself, share the love man
Nice collection of badges and ribbons though keep it up and work more on armor or else you will be one of those cornols who have the time req. but not the medals...

Overall i give you a 6/10 not bad man but  i think your prob. alot better then your stats make you out to be.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6623
check my sig, or, http://bf2s.com/player/88181608/

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2007-01-29 14:25:02)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6654|Reisterstown, MD

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

check my sig, or, http://bf2s.com/player/88181608/
New acct don't get rated around the parts chief.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6623

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Not only that but when you dont rate someones stats and just post your own its not very nice
what can i say looking good with k/d and spm....nade whore but also look like a decent player with your assault rifle k/d...btw u in a clan i remmeber ur nme somewhere

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2007-01-29 14:55:56)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6644|Melbourne, Australia.
Dandy:

For a 2nd/3rd/4th account:
A bit below average assault rifle KD
Good SPM
Accuracy is ok
All medic, which is ok
Too many nade kills

7/10
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6711|United Kingdom
CTD-killer21

GREAT win loss ratio
Great accuracy
Good overall k/d ratio
Good SPM

Weapons- Overall great weapons k/d ratios man
Only thing i think you need to work on is AT/AA and your knife k/d ratios, other then that all standout great infantry stuff

Vehicles- Armors average
aviator is crap
air deffense is awsome, well put time commanding im sure
same with Ground deffense
Transport k/d ratio is pretty dang good at 3 to 1
and the most standout of your vehicles is your helo k/d ratio at an amazing 8.98!! Wow

Misc- Nice collection of badges/ribbons except i would expect you to have alot more with sutch a high rank
Won worth noting is your WCR and only 19,000 command points.... You play older patch or get it before gay one was released?
Short victims list for your rank but not to many enemys

Maps- not too much to say jalalabad and karkand whore, not too many maps are even close to those 2, i would say change it up man and play some gulf so you can destroy some armor

Great stats though 9/10

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-29 15:03:31)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6711|United Kingdom
wow 2 more posts while im raiting someones stats, sorry about that silver

@ C4- yeah i am Team Rock or Tlr now whatever you know us by (the clan that kicks everyones A$$)

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-29 15:06:43)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6623

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Dandy:

For a 2nd/3rd/4th account:
Good SPM
Accuracy is ok
All medic, which is ok
Too many nade kills

7/10
...http://bf2s.com/player/88181608/

fir you: For a 2nd/3rd/4th account?:
Good SPM
Accuracy is ok
All medic, which is ok
Too many nade kills

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6623

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ C4- yeah i am Team Rock or Tlr now whatever you know us by (the clan that kicks everyones A$$)
ooo yeh i knew i seen you....im demo bit they suck at teamwork w/o c and sin and 4dolf....but new team coming is Team imm0rtal who just pwn in teamwork and 1v1 inf skillz....TLR still in ED? or in ESL aswell?
shazbot101
+1|6767|Massachusetts
prettu good k/d and spm.  pretty good with the heli...it gives you a lot of kills

p.s. the sig is a huge bonus too

Last edited by shazbot101 (2007-01-29 15:11:17)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6572|Minnesota eh
Average stats. nothing much more to say

6/10

Pistol pete is better but not enough points to get a good estimate.
BY0
+0|6362
@ shadow.exe

its hard to judge the skill because of most of your time is spent on karkand.
good accuracy, good SPM(typical of karkand based profiles)
overall, you seem to have karkand nailed down though
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6694|New Hampshire, USA
BYO: i give you a 8/10.  Great KDR and SPM but alot of it seems to be from armor and C4
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Archer
rapes face
+161|6487|Canuckistan
8/10 -- could improve KDR, but I know how hard it is.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6738|Canberra, AUS
OMG 2nd account hax!

.../10
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6572|Minnesota eh
The perfect example of the semi above average player.
Avg. kdr and spm.
Avg. accuracy
nice spread of maps
Very good WL ratio

So...

7/10
XRogerMellieX
+8|6392
Mr Casual

Very nice IO account.

Good weapon stats, makes me want to start yet another account as I feel I could pull the same numbers with a fresh start.

All up not too bad. Very hard to rate a second/third account with under a hundred hours... but at the least you've set yourself up well and just need to keep up the pace and you'll have a killer account.

Try to use a kit other than medic though. I've recently discovered shotguns and while my SPM suffers, other people know that when you got the gold medal above all their whoring, you earned it.

7/10 for now... same stats in 100 hours time calls for 9.5/10

EDIT: pick up your defib kills too or you'll get run out of the union

Last edited by XRogerMellieX (2007-01-29 23:26:15)

Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6692
Nice stats Roger.

I haven't played against you enough to make a decent evaluation, but based on your SPM and Rifle KPM in relation to your KDR, it seems you play the 'Rambo Medic'. Try and figure out patterns in enemy units, and skillfully take them out without taking deaths, it's very rewarding. I really enjoy being in a comfortable area with a UAV above me so i can really play the predator role.

Again, i cannot make a proper evalutation without seeing your playstyle, sorry if this is unnecessarily condescending.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6392

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

Nice stats Roger.

I haven't played against you enough to make a decent evaluation, but based on your SPM and Rifle KPM in relation to your KDR, it seems you play the 'Rambo Medic'. Try and figure out patterns in enemy units, and skillfully take them out without taking deaths, it's very rewarding. I really enjoy being in a comfortable area with a UAV above me so i can really play the predator role.

Again, i cannot make a proper evalutation without seeing your playstyle, sorry if this is unnecessarily condescending.
Meh, I average 50+ and <10 per round. Like I said, if I started again my stats would look a whole lot more impressive.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6526|A W S M F O X
Basically a medic only account
good SPM
KDR etc etc

like the paddle kills, otherwise nothing mind shatteringly incredible.

Hell, you dont even have veteran spec ops or support.

A MI-28 whore on sharqui, yeah, wow..........just wow.

5/10
XRogerMellieX
+8|6392

JET_G raidensen wrote:

good SPM
KDR etc etc

5/10
Talking to me? MI-28 on Sharqi? I don't think so. The only time I hit sharqi is on IO. My mere 30 hours of chopper whoring was on chinese maps.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6526|A W S M F O X

XRogerMellieX wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

good SPM
KDR etc etc

5/10
Talking to me? MI-28 on Sharqi? I don't think so. The only time I hit sharqi is on IO. My mere 30 hours of chopper whoring was on chinese maps.
Lol, sorry, i think mistook you for someone else, sorry, i apologize =P

but you should get those veterans, those kits are fun!

Keep up the paddling too man, i think i had apaddle battel with you once.....or at least Paddled you, i remember that. If i see you on server ill defintly be up for paddle battle!!!!
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6711|United Kingdom

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

ooo yeh i knew i seen you....im demo bit they suck at teamwork w/o c and sin and 4dolf....but new team coming is Team imm0rtal who just pwn in teamwork and 1v1 inf skillz....TLR still in ED? or in ESL aswell?
ED, ESL, Clanbase you name it we OWN 12 vs 12
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6692
I didn't get a stat rating

I already rated yours Havok, we all know you own hard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard