CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6524
^^ looks nice, the shiny 1st lieu. but u have a ton of experts to get that u have the time for, also a karkland whore to some extent, more of a city map whore i guess, but thats ok
Disabl3d
+11|6421|Chicago
ImCanadianEh?9, you need to work on your KDR in just about everything and improve your accuracy. You do have a nice collection of badges, medals and awards though. Your 4,515 points away from officer rank, gj.
CJFF Balnk
+2|6742|Baltimore Maryland
How are my stats crappy?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6607|Reisterstown, MD

CJFF Balnk wrote:

How are my stats crappy?
Are you serious?  Ok
Your k/d is very poor.  Your spm is way below average.  Your weapon stats are really bad.  Your vehicle stats are very bad.  Should I go on?  Sry for being brutally honest but...yea

1/10
Alpha.350
+19|6592
Nice stats. Really good k/d ratio and spm

try getting some expert badges if you have nothing else to do
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6642|Gold Coast, Australia
Nice SPM and KDR! I also see your very good with claymores and nades too.
RiceKrispie
+27|6404|Ottawa, ON
TerrorisT

Good SPM and accuracy, but KDR on foot needs work. With that accuracy you should be able to pick up more kills. Also, try to work on adding some players to your victims list since it's empty
acidkiller187
+123|6647
RiceKrispie Fcuke what can i say really good SPM nice acc. Should try diff weps. a bit other then that really not bad at all good job soldier
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6697|Colorado Springs, CO

acidkiller187 wrote:

RiceKrispie Fcuke what can i say really good SPM nice acc. Should try diff weps. a bit other then that really not bad at all good job soldier
Acidkiller,

Not bad overall, but you need to get that k/d and spm up a little more if you wanna get promoted more often. My goal is to get all of my infantry weapons above 1.5 k/d and get all the combat expert badges by ground pounding. I'll give you 7/10. Keep it up m8.
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6560|Australia
@ arabeater

Very good Accuracy/SPM and good K/d ratio
You play all kits they are positive very good, try and get them up to 2 now
Nice range of victims
Nice kills with your equipment
Try and use those vehicles a bit more they will help in your overall playing ability
A good range of ribbons/medals keep up the good work
Only 10,000 till Colonel keep it up your nearly there !!

My BF2 nickname is: 7th.FalCoN
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6502|England
Good KDR an SPM accuracy aint bad,  good range of maps use a plane more
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6726|austria
average K/D and SPM
karkand whore
seems to be a good infantry player with some vehicleskills!
nice account!

bring more gold in ur collection!

9/10

Last edited by TeK||drake666 (2006-11-06 06:34:21)

https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6553|Search Whore killing fields
Nice stats, Nice KDR, I see you have more INF kills then me, So I give you a -10/10 for ebing better then me
specops10-4
+108|6759|In the hills
good stats dirty mexican.

I have already rated yours, but I havent seen you on insomnia much lately!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6553|Search Whore killing fields

specops10-4 wrote:

Ive pretty much stopped playing there, Some times on weekends but asshoels flock to insomnia by the dozens. Ive been playing Euro forces, AF, some SF, Some Kubra, Oman. The whole shabang. Getting bored with playing the same map over and over.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6666
good stats try and get that SPM a little higher
specops10-4
+108|6759|In the hills

DirtyMexican wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Ive pretty much stopped playing there, Some times on weekends but asshoels flock to insomnia by the dozens. Ive been playing Euro forces, AF, some SF, Some Kubra, Oman. The whole shabang. Getting bored with playing the same map over and over.
Yea, I have almost stopped playing entirely, only bout 1 hour on the whole weekend!  Mostly cause my majorly sliding grades, but also getting bored of everyone I know on that server going to 2142.  I like insomnia cause I have a whole little community of good players I meet there.  If it werent for them I would have quit playing long ago!
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6642|Gold Coast, Australia
Very Nices KDR, and a nice SPM too. I see you dont like to command much. And VERY Nice jet stats, but that is in the J-10 most likley.
FuryTM
+1|6423
Ok SPM, mediocre KDR. This is most likely your 2nd/ 3rd account (seeing your enrollment date) therefore I can only give you a mediocre grade.
Blumpkins
+5|6461

FuryTM wrote:

Ok SPM, mediocre KDR. This is most likely your 2nd/ 3rd account (seeing your enrollment date) therefore I can only give you a mediocre grade.
I'd rate you if you had a stats link.  I guess this is you:

http://bf2s.com/player/43482551/

Not bad, that's a lot of medic time, could have some more badges with some work.  Nice to see Sharqi as your map.  Not a lot of victims, and AT is one of your least played (most respected kit in my book).  But looks like you've played this account since day one, nice job on the rank.  8/10.
Disabl3d
+11|6421|Chicago
BlumpkinsAllDay, Nice rank and very nice row of expert badges. You have decent overall accuracy, but your KDR could use some touching up in a few spots. Nice stats, good job.
Blumpkins
+5|6461

Disabl3d wrote:

BlumpkinsAllDay, Nice rank and very nice row of expert badges. You have decent overall accuracy, but your KDR could use some touching up in a few spots. Nice stats, good job.
Haha, thanks, but don't pay attention to my accuracy because I just can't resist blowing shit up with my rockets and stabbing trees and stuff.  My overall KDR sucks, because I'm always taking out tanks and the big dogs, but I thought my weapons all over 1 except k/p, defib, and at/aa was decent.  Thanks anyway, you're pretty solid, keep it up and you'll blow mine out of the water.  Nice golds number, a few badges left to get, rock on..
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6502|England
Cool, good accuracy an KDR / SPM, never seen an Anti-Tank dude with the rocket as main played weapon!

good map balance an weapon ratios
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6668|United States
great k/d ratio good spm, too much karkand go play other maps too 8.5/10
penguin.killer
+75|6497
accuracy coulb be better but u got mnay medals and a good spm and kd rtio so it doesent matter 9/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard