arson
+99|6635|New York
I think it would be cool if you had to use your knife to cut the rope that keeps the flag up... First one in has to cut it for it to start dropping.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

How fucking ridiculous is that.
JimKong
+31|6640|Ohio
Then how are you going to hoist it? Tie a knot?
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6654|U.S.A
yes
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

This has gotta be the most stupid thread i've seen./
arson
+99|6635|New York

polarbearz wrote:

You haven't read any of your own?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Nope. Are you that kind of stupid idiot that runs starkers down a street screaming your own name?

Original threads are like your own name, everyone reads the your post but you.

Retard.
arson
+99|6635|New York

polarbearz wrote:

Nope. Are you that kind of stupid idiot that runs starkers down a street screaming your own name?

Original threads are like your own name, everyone reads the your post but you.

Retard.
Is someone having a bad day? Calling someone a retard because you have a problem with their post is really your problem not mine. If calling someone names is what it takes to make you feel good about yourself than I really feel sorry for you.
I think that cutting the flag line would be cool.  You have made it clear you don't so why don't you just move on?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

polarbearz wrote:

lol there are worse.

"Hey why did you tk me with the knife!?!?!?"

"whoops I mean to cut..... the rope......"
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

See. I told you there were more stupid threads!!!

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=26259
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=26259 happens NOT to be a topic about BF2?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

i think the flags should explode after capture, and all the teamkills go to you. and then you yourself explode, and then your BF2 shuts down, and a messages appears.

"YOU FAIL AT BF2, GOOD DAY"
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

polarbearz wrote:

You said most stupid thread you've seen, not that you've seen about BF2...

So nahh!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

stryyker wrote:

i think the flags should explode after capture, and all the teamkills go to you. and then you yourself explode, and then your BF2 shuts down, and a messages appears.

Thread Derailed.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

stryyker wrote:

But that would be a BAD thing!!!
dalepw
+2|6586|Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
I think it is a great idea, it would only be a few animations that would need to be created.  Arson I would give you +1 but I don't have enough posts yet
YourDoomed4
+2|6544
lol this is pretty gay
Chuckles
+32|6546

arson wrote:

I think it would be cool if you had to use your knife to cut the rope that keeps the flag up... First one in has to cut it for it to start dropping.
Why would you cut the rope?  If it comes off the top pulley you'd have to climb the flag pole to restring the rope so you can run your own flag up.

Of course, that would explain why it takes so bloody long to take one flag down and run another up, but still...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

spawnofthemist wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Thread Derailed.
Well done both my evil apostle/member of my legion.
iCeMaN[USA]
+82|6573|Eastern USA

JimKong wrote:

Then how are you going to hoist it? Tie a knot?
LOL that would just turn BF2 into 1 big ass knot tying contest.
arson
+99|6635|New York

Chuckles wrote:

arson wrote:

Why would you cut the rope?  If it comes off the top pulley you'd have to climb the flag pole to restring the rope so you can run your own flag up.

Of course, that would explain why it takes so bloody long to take one flag down and run another up, but still...
You would cut the rope to lower the flag, and it seems you answered your own question.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

No you arsehole, you don't.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.
Who do you reckons going to lock this thread?
I say heart attack
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

I say Alpha.
arson
+99|6635|New York

polarbearz wrote:

No you arsehole, you don't.
lol did all  the gay bars close early tonight little bisexual boy?

polarbearz wrote:

*mumbles about girls that don't keep their promses (and guys too)* I've been cheated on in most my relationships, male/female alike. So screw bisexual, SINGLE is the best Seoul far, seoul good. I'll only get attached to Bae Yong Jun now. I like the... sexy, older man look.

What's with the russian invading your stats?
You troll throught these forums pissing here, pissing there, acting like a thug when your really this little f4g boy who looks like he has gotten punched in the face one too many times.  I could give a S4it about your comments because I really could care less about ( literally) a little c0ksucker who has to be an online jack@ss to feel good about himself. I really never cared for bullies much and it seems online allows some people to    try and intimidate  others. You seem to like this role but your not going to get away with it with me.
  Like I said earlier move on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard