oh hai :D
+156|6659|The Netherlands
Sniper :d:d:d
Umibozu_IT
+15|6655|Italy
assault. where the real action is. or anti-tank, that would be pretty cool too
WormGuts
+17|6802|Dayton, Ohio
Well call me crazy but...i've always had a knack to repair things so i would probably find myself being placed in the Army corps of Engineers.  Which does happen to be my most played kit...i handle a shottie quite well.

Though like alot of other people i would like to think of myself as the type who could pull the sniper class off...very few really could...i, despite having a good shot and being very silent in movement, probably would be better in the support role for the sniper as a spotter, protection, and supply whore (food/ammo).  a real sniper better not need to much more ammo...

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-05-27 00:28:26)

mhawk
+0|6646
Everyone that is saying sniper is the safe role.... way way off. Sniper is probably one of the riskiest kits/ skill set id's you could choose. That being said, spec ops and sniper, probably give you the greatest degree of freedom with ROE so I'd go with one of those.
-MIKI3.
+70|6651|The Netherlands

SargeV1.4 wrote:

sniper, I'd think that it would have the least chance of dieing
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6690|Canada
mortar team.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/11/9/164137/436

the most effective spawnkillers

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-05-27 01:42:30)

spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6738|Michigan
heh, sniper. I like the idea of fighting from a distance!!!
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6634|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Sniper FTW!! cause im a decent shot with my Air-Rifle and, well it would be friggin awesome to be hidden someplace with claymores covering your ass, picking off some poor sod who thought he was being stealthy by hiding around a corner..
mikkel
+383|6609
Helicopter pilot. :x

I miss the days of DC when it was actually viable to fly around in a UH-60 or an AH-6 for the full duration of a map. They maneuvered so beautifully.
MrE`158
+103|6631
Where's the commander option?  Dammit, I want to be an officer!

I'd be much better telling people where to go and what to do than actually doing it myself.  I'm a wimpy little bugger, really, but I'm smart and have leadership sk1llz.

Given the choices listed, though...  Uh... I guess I'd prefer the engineering option.  Less likely to get actually shot at, and I might get a nice big tank to drive around in and keep me safe.
DaZeD863
+11|6559

MrE`158 wrote:

Where's the commander option?  Dammit, I want to be an officer!
LMAO Im in the army and have been looking for that damn button for three years!!! LOL.

So yea that being said medic fo sho.. Im mean that is if there is no respawn... Dont get me wrong I wanna be hoah and kill other joes too but getting shot and dieing are two things I would wanna try and not do...

For all you who say sniper consider what you would be asking for... They say your chances of living through one of those super risky behind enemy lines missions is 1 in 7. Have fun with that.
XIthRyker
+7|6662
Snipers most popular. Although everyone talks about killing in real life people want to be as far away from the action as possible. Medic one of the most played kits is least popular unsuprisingly seeing that you can't heal your self or bring people back to life after they fallen 100 feet.
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6664|U.S.A
i have to go with sniper all the way
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51
Support, I would love to have a real M249 SAW and see all those muslims dive away from your rain of bullets.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
spec ops, since they get all the flashiest lights
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Speelbal
+146|6760|Netherlands
I see everyone want to be a sniper in real life. But I can assure you this is not a very pleasant job.
Mostly your way in the back of the fight, true, but picture this. Your at a safe spot. You see an enemy convoy. It's a middle-eastern warlord with his family. Your instructions are to eliminate everyone. The warlord is your main target.
Your a with a team. A few assault guys who head on as you take the first shot. The guy is playing with his children. He picks his little daughter, aged 5, up and throws her in the air. You aim for his head but the little girls blocks and prevents a clear shot. You will have to penitrate the girl with a bullet to kill the warlord.

Imagine you can see everyone like your standing right in front of them. They laugh. Then they're head explodes.

I got this from someone whom I know is a sniper. He told me this a little bit more colorful, I can't exactly remember all. It's better to be a spec-ops. Blowing up strategic objects. Or a pilot.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

I think support, i wanna look like Schwarzenegger in his early days.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Delphy
+45|6593|Bristol, UK
Engineer ftw. I'd love to drive a tank in real life!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

BF2 v1.0 Spec Ops or Assault
savking
+37|6595|England
errr i picked specops but ive changed my mind n wana be camon foder, infntry
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

savking wrote:

errr i picked specops but ive changed my mind n wana be camon foder, infntry
Good man.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6586|Florida
I would go assault.  If you wonder why, its because if I am going to war, I want to be IN the war.  Im not saying snipers and such dont do their part, because i sure as hell know they do, and they are some bad asses (most of them im sure).  But Assault, or your regular Infantryman seems to be the most well rounded soldier, being able to complete a number of different tasks if needed.  And I would want to be right there in the shit.  Thats just me
[GPIII]_Maj.Bong
+5|6633
I would have to go sniper because you are out there all alone and you choose when to end someones life.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6643|South Jersey
i said assault but i changed my mind now.  i want to be a kick-ass blackhawk pilot.  inspiration=Micheal DUrants book-->In The Company of Heroes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard