Poll

Do you love all the shit that comes with todays online gaming?

No38%38% - 21
Yes25%25% - 14
Dont care14%14% - 8
I dont get shit, my rig is SOOOO good ;)20%20% - 11
Total: 54
Skinnister
+43|6716|UK
Are you sick of online gameplay that is based on Ping or "how good" your PC is ?, well I am what happned to when online gameplay didnt require the best pc or high broadband speed and you could just game as normal noe in todays games the slightest spike in connection lag's the fuck outta your game and 99.9% of the time you die in that second it glitches or the ever loving message of "there is a problem with your connection" mid-fucking game WTF? games are becoming to much trouble and money to fucking play anymore.......patch this, requirements that,this much money for new parts. just to keep to be able to play today's games. Holy shit we should just take up jerking off as a hobby, it's cheaper.

Ok I'm done, back to the lag.
Any comments?
P.s. Flame away
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6573|Eastern USA
Point of Thread?

Haha, why does that sound like a random BF2 mod someone would make?
Skinnister
+43|6716|UK

SaladForks wrote:

Point of Thread?

Haha, why does that sound like a random BF2 mod someone would make?
Well don't you want to game without worrying about lagging or glitching, just smooth gaming all the way.like i used to game on-line with Quake now that was really fun and guess what........never got lag
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6614|Oxford, MS

Skinnister wrote:

what happned to when online gameplay didnt require the best pc or high broadband speed and you could just game as normal
I'm not going to flame, I just want to point out that it's simply the evolution of technology.  The ever-changing hardware, software, and computations that require this.  You can't take advantage of the latest software without having the latest hardware.  This is because the software is built around the hardware.

Sorry, I know I'm a nerd.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6704|Norway
"Are you sick of online gaming"?
"Do you love all the shit that comes with todays online gaming?"

You'r talking about BF2 right? one game?

Nice perspective...
Skinnister
+43|6716|UK

Friluftshund wrote:

"Are you sick of online gaming"?
"Do you love all the shit that comes with todays on line gaming?"

You're talking about BF2 right? one game?

Nice perspective...
more or less yeah,but I'm sure it wont stop there, you guy's think BF2 i bad on multi player lol wait until BF2142 comes out then will all the major changes and not to mention the popularity it will have, then come the lag and the need to get better hardware in the end it all cost's money EG:
Money u need to work for= no time to play
Good hardware is very expensive=need to work overtime
No time to enjoy game...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51

Skinnister wrote:

Are you sick of online gameplay that is based on Ping or "how good" your PC is ?, well I am what happned to when online gameplay didnt require the best pc or high broadband speed and you could just game as normal noe in todays games the slightest spike in connection lag's the fuck outta your game and 99.9% of the time you die in that second it glitches or the ever loving message of "there is a problem with your connection" mid-fucking game WTF? games are becoming to much trouble and money to fucking play anymore.......patch this, requirements that,this much money for new parts. just to keep to be able to play today's games. Holy shit we should just take up jerking off as a hobby, it's cheaper.

Any comments?
P.s. Flame away
I just want them to make games that don't require so much of ur rig, I mean when I shut down BF2 my computer needs about 5 minutes to get back to earth and run smooth again. When I play like COD2 or UT, GTA or any other game my computer runs fine after quiting the game, but cuz games are getting more and more demanding its to expensive to play computer games,
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Yes, I hate having to aim 5 meters in front of a moving target.
Skinnister
+43|6716|UK

RDMC(2) wrote:

Skinnister wrote:

Any comments?
P.s. Flame away
I just want them to make games that don't require so much of ur rig, I mean when I shut down BF2 my computer needs about 5 minutes to get back to earth and run smooth again. When I play like COD2 or UT, GTA or any other game my computer runs fine after quiting the game, but cuz games are getting more and more demanding its to expensive to play computer games,
This guy knows what Im talking about and this is what i mean......thanks +1
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

uhhh... no!

there is nothing else on the planet (except slaughtering 1,000 of helpless infants) more enjoyable than online games
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, España
Well....I like that a games look good, graphics and stuff.
but yeah, if you are not a person that spends a lot of money on an State of the art system well you're pretty screwed this next generation gaming. more games come with engines that are far beyond the games we all know.

the new generation games are asking a lot of your system especially Ram and Graphic cards. if those things suck in ur system well you hardly will be able to play good.

the internet connection, I think most people now have an Broadband to be able to play online. but you just arent able to play around the globe, stay close to where you live (USA, Europe, Azia, Aus)
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6550

Skinnister wrote:

Any comments?
P.s. Flame away
Lag? ROFL. What's that? Must suck to be you! Shell out a few dollars and get a decent system, or a decent connection. Problem solved. (Better yet, quit BF2 and stop yo' bitchin)
Maxxxie74
+25|6562|Brisbane, Australia

Skinnister wrote:

Holy shit we should just take up jerking off as a hobby, it's cheaper.
What makes you think I haven't??? 

Max
coco
medic whore
+60|6537|california
i like multiplayer games, but the 2 things i cant stand is lag and ''problem with your connection''

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard