WinstontheWolf
+11|6661
Wouldn't it be cool to invite the 8 players with the highest global score (each month or something) to join in a "Dream Team"? Firestorm as commander, Volx as support, Blazin as medic aso? They could play against the best clans in the biggest leagues and stuff? It could be a 8 vs 8 game? People like to see Volx in action (video in another post) and there are countless of posts about Blazin and Firestorm.. What do you guys think?
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
already  been suggested in numerous threads... thank you...would be fun..but imposisble to organize
WinstontheWolf
+11|6661
Sorry, did search on dream team, but didnt find anything exactly the same..
Viper38
+118|6641
Moreover, such a team would never work ... It seems to me that many of these players are out for themselves (which is fine) and have no idea of team playing. Nor do I for that matter
incubis
+40|6615|CANADA
they would get smoked by the top clans..... they would not have the team work nor skill to beat the best clan out there...
Hiei987
+20|6662
They should have Top 8 players via KD instead... But still, hard to get random people to play together well.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

And they would get owned, no matter how good they are individually. Clan matches are a different ball game altogether.
Defiance
+438|6642

polarbearz wrote:

And they would get owned, no matter how good they are individually. Clan matches are a different ball game altogether.
Yup. Even going from 8v8 to 5v5 was a PITA for my clan, let alone starting in your first matches with a bunch of egotistical dickheads, much like yourself.

(Speaking from the perspective of top 8)
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

id choose BushViper and BabySpinach vs. any of them. Firestorm cant do shit other than command, Volx will just prappledive everywhere, and Blazin doesnt even play anymore.
TheGreatTykos
+3|6694|Berea, OH

stryyker wrote:

id choose BushViper and BabySpinach vs. any of them. Firestorm cant do shit other than command, Volx will just prappledive everywhere, and Blazin doesnt even play anymore.
Bush and Spinach are just watered down versions of Volx.  They do the same gay jump prone crawl thing Volx does only he does it all the time, even when there's nobody around.  I have no respect for people who mash the space bar/z buttons and do not consider them to be 'good' players - it only works every other time they are in a close-range encounter anyway.  I always know when I'm about to kill Bush/Spinach because they are horizontal most of the time I'm shooting at them.  So I just give it to them in the face.  Right in the face.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

TheGreatTykos wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Bush and Spinach are just watered down versions of Volx.  They do the same gay jump prone crawl thing Volx does only he does it all the time, even when there's nobody around.  I have no respect for people who mash the space bar/z buttons and do not consider them to be 'good' players - it only works every other time they are in a close-range encounter anyway.  I always know when I'm about to kill Bush/Spinach because they are horizontal most of the time I'm shooting at them.  So I just give it to them in the face.  Right in the face.
but unlike Volx, they are good...

saying that, i have had Volx spray at me with his PKM and he hits nothing for 20 shots. but BabySpinach, in that time of 20 shots, would have knifed me, which he has done on several occasions. + they speak english and they dont play karkand as much as the rest of the leaderboard, imo
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6562|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I do admit that I am horizontal a lot, but it is because I am a bullet magnet when I play with BushViper.  Everyone has to stay alive someway.  Seems how you choose the tank...

Oh and watch out for the paddles.

"Clear!"
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

BabySpinach13 wrote:

I do admit that I am horizontal a lot, but it is because I am a bullet magnet when I play with BushViper.  Everyone has to stay alive someway.  Seems how you choose the tank...

Oh and watch out for the paddles.

"Clear!"
yea, that gets a little annoying, especailly when on the other team
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica

polarbearz wrote:

Yes, they would get murdered.  Killing noobz = totally different than scrims.
Hiei987
+20|6662

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

BushViper and BabySpinach are like the ambiguously gay duo of BF2. I played against them and all they do is run around like dogs, medic and support, sniffing eachother's butt.

Recently they have only been playing SF... i think to get their SF awards and then it's back to airplane whoring I suppose.
Aren't you smart... But at least you don't deny that you got owned.
beerface702
+65|6663|las vegas
the top 8 would probably get owned, bush viper would do well though

professinal clans/players who do 8vs 8 are very good players. most of the top 8. just do one thing and stick to it to get the points...
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6622|The Netherlands
the clans would properly win. the #1/8 are mortal and have properly never played together.
Snakestyles
+17|6708|South Africa
please dood most of them only play 64 karkand, i bet they would crap pants on 8vs8 mashtuur when they see the APC come round the corner, as in yea they wont know 16 player maps or strats.
WinstontheWolf
+11|6661
Well of course they would suck at teamplay in the beginning. But the reason they are where they are is that they've gained lots of points in a short time. That must count for something? It's hardly a handicap to be a good individual player?

And if they were to be murdered by clanplayers, don't you think many would still think it would be fun to watch?

The problem as I see it is ping. We'd have to hope for Volx too take his holiday in US or Europe, and he could borrow a PC, but chances are he will spend that time on BF2 home in Japan, not holiday..

Defiance wrote:

Yup. Even going from 8v8 to 5v5 was a PITA for my clan, let alone starting in your first matches with a bunch of egotistical dickheads, much like yourself.

(Speaking from the perspective of top 8)
Hey, I'm not an egotistical dickhead!? I just suggested it would be a cool consept if it would be possible to organize. I'm not saying that the top global points players is the best, and that everyone should play like them.. And I like teamplay, although I'm not in a clan.
graag
+7|6646
Points don't matter, victory (+remaining tickets) does.
BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6646

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

BushViper and BabySpinach are like the ambiguously gay duo of BF2. I played against them and all they do is run around like dogs, medic and support, sniffing eachother's butt.

Recently they have only been playing SF... i think to get their SF awards and then it's back to airplane whoring I suppose.
Ya know, being jealous of people who are better than you at a video game is rather pathetic.
Yong-OV
+11|6528
Would be fun seeing all those guys TKing and whoring for vehicles and commander post.
This would be a game with countless "kick the commander votes".
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Yong-OV wrote:

Would be fun seeing all those guys TKing and whoring for vehicles and commander post.
This would be a game with countless "kick the commander votes".
Word. Ll.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard