Pwner_of_Knobs
Banned
+8|6541
hallo,

i would leik to thnx teh vry helpful ppl here on bf2s and on xfire chats 4 to be showsing teh right ways of rprting ceahters and bad ppl on bf2s. today i put report of mr zenmasers and his vry bad hacks to EA on this site it is called bf2srankedservers.com

i would vry mush leik to say 'thnx u' 2 mr coolbeano 4 his vry smarts posting, mr tromboner999 4 his vry helpful advice w/ certain spellings (lol), and mr mastakil\la1979 4 his very kind words. i would leik to say vry vry sorrys 2 mr triggrs and mr har_atacks, i don give u no -1 bcuz u r trying to help chuy keep vry stupids from forum and bad posting. i have no angrys w/ u bcuz i see very lame words put on bf2s many times and u r tryings to keep ppl from being dum so i am saysing 'thnx u' 2 u 2 for ur very hard jobs of clicking 'close' button on thread lol. but i am seriousl u r not basd mans leik mr zenmasers u r gud ppl on bf2s.

i show 4 u now my reports and i would vry mush leik 4 u stupids on xfire to plz stop senting mesage taht i am dum and a lier bcuz u r vry mean and i hoep bad tings heppen 2 u and ur ppl and plz 2 say taht most ppl have ben givings very nice words trying to helfs me w/ rport and man many othrs things!!! u r all gud ppl thnx u!!!

[url=http://img472.imageshack.us/my.php?image=submitscreendetaillawlz7yk.jpg][img]http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/2285/submitscreendetaillawlz7yk.th.jpg[/img][/url]
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

Die.

EDIT: mr trgrhpy98 and mr hart_atacks XD

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-05-25 16:16:51)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6743
lern ot eytp uoy uckfing detard
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6585|Houston, TX
just point and stare...don't forget to laugh
Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake
+58|6635|Here to Eternity

Hyper wrote:

English is not his first language, dude.
Hurricane
Banned

I fear his IQ isn't that high either. And I doubt Zenmaster hacks.

EDIT: Even if english isn't his first language, how the hell does he spell "Zenmaster" three different ways, none of them correct?

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-05-25 16:19:09)

ikillyou9090
+24|6540
either hes a foreigner, or hes just plain retarded
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743

Tromboner999 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

English is not his first language, dude.
so that makes him spell that taht?
the words *i got swamp wand in flowida fow sale* ring in my ears

Last edited by Hyper (2006-05-25 16:19:49)

Hurricane
Banned

Oh, and I find it funny how your evidence was conveniently erased by the "bad bad man".
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6585|Houston, TX
Oh yeah, forgot to add this:

Terms of Service / Rules and Regulations wrote:

Post in English, or as close as you can reasonably get. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization count.
This is nowhere near reasonable.  Did you even spell check?  Obviously not...

Last edited by k1LLr_M (2006-05-25 16:23:42)

-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6736|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
Either he's drunk or English is not his first language.

Either way, it's cute lol. The way he writes. I think I'll keep him as a pet
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743
gmo!!!! eh egnatvei arkmaed em!!!!!!!
hey retard , if you really think he isnt english.........you belong in the same place as him, on a pedastel, up high, in the center of the room, as we all ( as previously stated ) point and laff
Hurricane
Banned

Oh, and for more comedic gold, look how he paraphrases what Zenmaster said on xfire:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=25861

That "image" he put in his first topic was probably his own damn MSX, or just some screenshot of MSX being run by some schmo.

EDIT: noobsville=that special hack with three letters

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-05-25 16:24:59)

-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6736|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

Hyper wrote:

hey retard , if you really think he isnt english.........you belong in the same place as him, on a pedastel, up high, in the center of the room, as we all ( as previously stated ) point and laff
Who is this directed towards?
ATC
+58|6736|...
I'm tired of this noob. plz.. ban his IP permanently.
Hurricane
Banned

Yeah, seriously. It's obviously a pathetic trolling attempt.
Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

Hyper wrote:

Who is this directed towards?
Me

He negative karma'd and was too cowardly to even leave his name, but it wasnt hard to figure out who it was, eh. And apparently I have 'downsyndrome'.

Fuck you Hyper.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6638
lol
Hurricane
Banned

lol, ds
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6585|Houston, TX

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Oh, and for more comedic gold, look how he paraphrases what Zenmaster said on xfire:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=25861
That was classic, he tried to convince people Zen was cheating ...pwned "knob"!
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743
ohnoessss!!!!!!!
actually if you were any sort of regular you would know that DS is basically my sig
and yes
you are DS
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

this is a joke right.
Thats what i want to know.
afrocullions
Banned
+8|6542
fucking halarious
Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake

Hyper wrote:

ohnoessss!!!!!!!
actually if you were any sort of regular you would know that DS is basically my sig
and yes
you are DS
YA which is why it wasn't hard to figure out, eh? Take off knob, I've got better things to do than get into a flamewar with some random prick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard