Pwner_of_Knobs
Banned
+8|6519
hello

i am not meaning 2 disrespect any good ppl at bf2s but i must say 2 u taht it is not polite 4 triggerhappy988 to hide or change or deltete posts of ppl just bcuz they have things 2 say which he might not leik.

BUT this it is not the reason i chose to post in bf2s in the beginings. the only reason i speak 2 the ppl that are on this forums is that i tryed to report 2 u this mans who is uesing cheats on popular servers and brags to me about how he is uesing hacking and cheast.

this man was reported in a threads and triggr close it down and say my wrods r 'shit'. this did not maek me angry, i see ppl do dum things many times on bf2s and so i think that he is not clear about my words that i have put 2 u ppl n bf2s about tihs guy. wot made me very very ANGYR is taht when i tyr to speak again in tsih language taht takes many times to type in bcuz i dont have good skills in wrting trigger comse back and makes it to be hidden from teh ppl!!! and os i get mad but still i am to thinking that this trigger and the heart attacks who are mods 4 bf2s are n ot clear bcuz my word in these language are not very clear when they see them i h the threads/

i then am to realize that the heart attacks he writes what i type 4 u ppl on bf2s is 'bulls shit

weel this guy who has a name that is [CANADIAN]_zenmasters sent 2 me his picshur of what he is 2 be seeing when he is on teh bf2 w/ all ppl where we play 4 points. he say to me that he is a man who is a man from EA in canadia and tht he is able 2 use all teh cheast he want!!! i say 2 him 'no u can not do that u r leik teh teamgods who say thay can ilkl many ppl with there hax when they rly kill rbots.' he is am after saying to me then taht he has the proofs that he is useig bad programs againts real ppl and that is the time of when he is sending to me thsi jpg od his very clear 2 see hacks.

now i may not sound like i am a smart guy when u read these diffilcut word s i type 4 all ppl 2 read on bf2s (lol) but i am to think ing 'how can i prove taht hr has sent to me this secret picshur that only he can see from his hacks on his computer' then i thinking taht i must take screen of his words from xfire chats. so i put them here 4 u ppl 2 see on bf2s and i am very very sorry to mr triggers and mr hart attacks taht i did not be clear and put it 2 see 4 all the ppl on bf2s in the first beginnings of when i tell ppl about [canadian]_zenmatser and his very bad files.

[url=http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zenisavereynastyperson3mp.jpg][img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9499/zenisavereynastyperson3mp.th.jpg[/img][/url]
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6708|Pakistan/England

Pwner_of_Knobs wrote:

canadia
LOL
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6722
Sorry man, but I think that posting this was a mistake... possibly, big mistake

dr.847713f!31d

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-05-24 15:37:13)

VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6642|A sunburnt country
I think there might be a cultural difference here dude.  He was only trying to help you and you took it the wrong way.

If you don't like people, just ignore them, don't take it to heart.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
Please take this to bf2rankedservers.com. We can not do anything about this. This is a BF2 stats fan site, not a cheat reporting service.

Good luck.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6670
I hate to burst your bubble, but I think he might have been screwing with you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard