ydkSinisteR
+1|6556|London, UK
i've just been playing as commander on Warlord and my team won, but to a bit of a cheat everytime someone would try and cap the flag i just dropped a vehicle on them and it killed them! i can see that this is gonna be a very annoying and yet a very useful skank!!! it's just funny how ea wanna stop cheating but yet this happens, i wonder did they ever think that we'd drop a vehicle on anyone to prevent us getting x2 at the end??? hmmmm i think not lol!!!
Viper38
+118|6677
SEARCH ... and close
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
How is this a cheat dude?.. more of an exploit (Or waste of a good jeep) IMO.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6640|USA
yea. not a cheat....just fun....but it just gave me a good idea for a place to drop the jeep.
chaf3d
+1|6555|Ontario, Canada

Naughty_Om wrote:

yea. not a cheat....just fun....but it just gave me a good idea for a place to drop the jeep.
let me guess.. on people?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

jeep + carrier + no vehicles on deck
=
21 road kills kthx
Defiance
+438|6678

stryyker wrote:

=
21 road kills kthx
I know the feeling...hehe
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6640|USA

chaf3d wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

let me guess.. on people?
on the roof at the palace on warlord, then just spawn rape.
First_and_Only
+4|6583|ON, Canada
i was playing ghost town as commander every time the SAS tried getting their attack off the ground i dropped a jeep on it, if u time it right it should hit the heli when the rotors are at the max making the thing blow up very enjoyably to watch via commander screen
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

Someone had dropped a FAV on the ship in my vicinity (I was M-95'ing the hell out of them as PLA) so I thought, what the hell? I got in and got 24 KILLS BEFORE SOMEONE SRAWED ME it was GLORIOUS. Anyway, yeah
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6704|Germany

stryyker wrote:

=
21 road kills kthx
Yup,but when you are at the edge of the map and badly need something faster than your sneakers you get nothing from the commander.
But well,I guess it's just a matter of time until the vehicle drop is used properly.
Let everybody have fun with it for some days and then it will all settle back to normal.
Just remember when the L96A1 came out,everybody was a friggin' sniper the first days...
First_and_Only
+4|6583|ON, Canada
on city maps theres almost no need for the drops karkand and ghost town could probably go without it
oberst_enzian
+234|6750|melb.au

ydkSinisteR wrote:

a very annoying and yet a very useful skank!!!
lol, i think skank means something very different over here in aus...
Mortifed_Kangaroo
+4|6599|Sydney Australia
You Just Have To Keep Moving Around A Flag Rather Than Camp In One Spot
Xilas The M!gty
+8|6567

oberst_enzian wrote:

ydkSinisteR wrote:

yeah precious sweet smelly greeny skunk, gotta roll spliff when am thinkin bout it , trust me men in czech republic we DO know real meanin of this word
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6634|Pittsburgh, PA

First_and_Only wrote:

on city maps theres almost no need for the drops karkand and ghost town could probably go without it
I use it to get those hard to arty snipers on the hotel roof and the roof just below that has all the little nooks and crannies for them to hide in.  Now if the arty could only be as accurate as the vehicle drop, LOL.
MetalChont
+18|6556|Sydney, Australia
Back to the original post:  THE PERSON CAPPING THE FLAG SHOULD MOVE AROUND THEN! WHAT A FUCKING RETARD! When I'm capping a flag, unless I'm in one of those awesome spots that not everyone knows about, I'm always on the move.
drepamig
+3|6655|Escanaba, MI

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

OH NO!!! AN EXPLOIT!! They better get on removing that in a timely fashion (read: year) like they did with the last one... oh wait....

Except using the vehicle in that way is cheap. They should have just removed the parachute and made the model an anvil instead of a vehicle. Then at least there'd be some comedy to it (although seeing a vodnik/hummer/fish wagon magically falling is pretty funny).
jax
+12|6774

Xilas The M!gty wrote:

oberst_enzian wrote:

ydkSinisteR wrote:

yeah precious sweet smelly greeny skunk, gotta roll spliff when am thinkin bout it , trust me men in czech republic we DO know real meanin of this word
in NZ skank means a slutty girl. Useful skank?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6634|Los Angeles, California, US.
I dropped one on an Attack Heli Capturing a Base, Only Because they were Annoying me. . I was Suprised there was no WTF!!!!
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6692|Seattle
I like to drop it on the enemy carrier to help the enemy jet noobs TK for planes xD
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6692|Hell's prison

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

stryyker wrote:

=
21 road kills kthx
Yup,but when you are at the edge of the map and badly need something faster than your sneakers you get nothing from the commander.
But well,I guess it's just a matter of time until the vehicle drop is used properly.
Let everybody have fun with it for some days and then it will all settle back to normal.
Just remember when the L96A1 came out,everybody was a friggin' sniper the first days...
I remember when everyone used the L96 the first week or so, thats how i got my expert knife!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

It refills the drop in like 20 seconds anyway.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6831|St. Louis, MO
I was dropping vehicles on choppers as they were taking off as well as those pesky rooftop snipers.Although you don't get credit for the kill it's still fun.

I don't get how it's a cheat.Thats like saying artillery is a cheat.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6680|Australia
How do you not see a giant car with a parachute falling out of the sky at you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard