Poll

How did you get you Expert Explosives Badge?

MEC Heli C4 bombing6%6% - 4
C4 Tossing22%22% - 14
C4 Planting11%11% - 7
Jihad Jeep14%14% - 9
Nades0%0% - 0
Mines3%3% - 2
Claymores34%34% - 22
Other7%7% - 5
Total: 63
Horse
+14|6547
I`m just curious.There seems to be a lot of talk on the subject. Me i got mine piece of piss on Mashtuur C4 bombing 50/60 kills was common with a decent pilot before the patch buggered all our fun... Boy i miss those days PFFFFT !!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
You can't get it with nades..
LockerFish
+47|6697
I used a combination of everything I think...
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6685|Howell, Mi USA

Superior Mind wrote:

Got mine with everything but heli bombing and C4 tossing. No nades, like mind said.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6835|Sacramento, Cal
Best bet is claymors on Karkand or Sharqi.  Got my vet explosives there, almost got expert; end game score was 196.
Horse
+14|6547
Appologies. I thought nades counted as explosives
Capt. Foley
+155|6579|Allentown, PA, USA
I didnt learn to C4 chuck until after I got the badge. What I did was put 3 C4 on a car go drive it near someone jump out and run away set it off and get a kill, then I would still have 2 more C4 to use against other targets. Worked good. I got it within 200 tickets on a 64 player karkand with a max of 30 people(average was like 25 or around that).
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Running around, jumping, tossing, going back, detonating.

Good times pre 1.2 lol
niomosy
+26|6680

eMarine wrote:

Best bet is claymors on Karkand or Sharqi.  Got my vet explosives there, almost got expert; end game score was 196.
An even better bet is claymores on Warlord.  Got my Vet and Expert there, as well as racking up a ton of clay kills while trying to get them.

Palace battles = dream setup for the Explosives badges.
xbrandomx
+9|6641

niomosy wrote:

eMarine wrote:

An even better bet is claymores on Warlord.  Got my Vet and Expert there, as well as racking up a ton of clay kills while trying to get them.

its people like you that make me yell at the screen and hit it.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6828
Expert hell, I just want basic.  For some damn reason basic continues to elude me.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6554|British Columbia, Canada
I got my vet C4 Trapping on a wake server. Try the end of the bridges, usually people come over in groups and not to mention loaded cars and the occaisonal Tank.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6685|Howell, Mi USA

Horse wrote:

It would seem like nades would count as explosives........since.......ya know............they blow up. But someone at DICE thinks they don't.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6828

Cbass wrote:

Horse wrote:

It would seem like nades would count as explosives........since.......ya know............they blow up. But someone at DICE thinks they don't.
They did use to count if I remember right.  But that got changed in one of the patches.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6721|Michigan
I was on warlord at the palace. just be sniper and run out into the crowd and toss out your claymores!!! I got vet and expert in the same round!!!
Karkand is good too.

For the record, I have calmed down the claymore whoring. It ruined my K/D. I still throw them down when sniping though!!!
vjs
+19|6762

Cbass wrote:

Horse wrote:

YEAH right nades are explosives phhh....

What do they have in common with explosives?

They contain : C4, Primers, and generate shrapnel from a "rapidly expanding gas released due to a chemical reaction" :p

See they are nothing like C4 or claymores
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6685|Howell, Mi USA

vjs wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Horse wrote:

YEAH right nades are explosives phhh....

What do they have in common with explosives?

They contain : C4, Primers, and generate shrapnel from a "rapidly expanding gas released due to a chemical reaction" :p

See they are nothing like C4 or claymores
There is rapidly expanding gas coming out of my butt. im sure that doesn't count either.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

I got mine by C4 throwing.
MurPHy
+9|6562|West Deptford, NJ
I have yet to get my vet, but I got my basic of 13 with clays on a 64 Karkand. It was easy, just set them up properly in a flag that's about to be overrun, and snipe from afar. Needless to say, I died alot too.
niomosy
+26|6680

xbrandomx wrote:

niomosy wrote:

eMarine wrote:

its people like you that make me yell at the screen and hit it.
Sounds like you need some anger management, then.  Stop whining about clays when you can easily just find a FF=ON server for Warlord.  There's plenty of them and it doesn't take much effort.  Talk about lazy whiners.  Jeeze.
E|W4v0r
+8|6655|New York
I got basic and vet in the same roudn jihad jeeping, and got 8 away fro mexpert doing the same
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6741
patch 1.3 gave me mine.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6618|UK

Superior Mind wrote:

Imagine how easy it would be if nades counted!

I got mine with claymores
Defiance
+438|6662

Got mine doing the closest thing to C4 tossing you can do in post 1.2 games.
Speelbal
+146|6743|Netherlands
C4. The oldschool way. When you could throw them far and detonate em in mid-air.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard