Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85

McKillem wrote:

So...more new stuff...great...
And the bugfixes?
Why did you revive this thread? We are currently on the discussed patch, (1.3) and 1.4 beta is out.
McKillem
+1|6499

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

McKillem wrote:

So...more new stuff...great...
And the bugfixes?
Why did you revive this thread? We are currently on the discussed patch, (1.3) and 1.4 beta is out.
If im not supposed to reply here, why is it still sticky? (and unlocked)
Vice
Banned
+2|6477
coo thx
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6501|Surrey, United Kingdom
those changes suck ass... expert should be EXPERT.... for god sake some of the requirements should have been higher than they already are.  Too easy takes away the sense of ahcievement.
Snyder
+2|6454|Netherlands
Its beter that it changed.
some thing were so hard to get.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6539|USA bitches!
Ahcievement? What the fuck ever. Are we to reward only the god damn prick tank/jet whores? "Oh, look at me, I'm in a J10 and I'm untouchable to 98% of the BF2 population, I'm the best!".... no. 100 hours per kit to get expert? I know people have done it, but how is it fun to get over 100h on 7 different kits? None... whatsoever. I'm trying to get to 15h for my engineer and support just for vet badges, and its boring. This game is cool as shit, but the reward system is flawed and pointless. There  should just be unlocks, that's it. If they wanted badges, they shouldn't have made them unattainable to some people, forcing them to cheat/pad to get them.
NMZ.UncleMoo™
+2|6560
In response to "Jenkinsbball", wouldn't it be a wonderful thing to have AA-Shoulder Fired??  Yeah, they target the emplacements, yeah, they target the AA vehicles.  And they feel safe because they swoop, aim, fire, leave.   BUT, they would have to get A WHOLE LOT BETTER if 3 out of 10 guys on the field had AA "to-go"....  Rockets coming from all directions....  Make em think a bit before whoring that jet. 

This is a "hair" off topic, but intended solely in response. 
Please move if inappropriate.

Moo....
=WTE=MasteRMattY
+1|6712
Are they gonna lower the exp armour badge time req in 1.4? they should 400hrs is tooooo much

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard