spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Stubbee wrote:

So Expert badges are not pre-requisites for anything now?
nope ^_^

its all part of the see through marketing ploy by EA and Digital Illusions C.E.
"give everyone the awards and shit easier so they buy BF2142"

now if they made LEGO Battlefield.. i'd fucking buy it.
Medic35
+1|6549
when will these new award changes be changed in the BF2s.com stat system? (So we dont have to keep comin back to these post )
wingman358
The Original
+11|6653
Will the medals that I already have whos requirments have increased (which I dont have) be taken away?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

Medic35 wrote:

when will these new award changes be changed in the BF2s.com stat system? (So we dont have to keep comin back to these post )
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=25576
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

wingman358 wrote:

Will the medals that I already have whos requirments have increased (which I dont have) be taken away?
YES!

j/k no.... don't be silly!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
oh damn you NM156! i just had that ready to post!! on BOTH accounts too!

*mumbles something about mods doing their job exceptionally well and stuff*
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6688|London, UK
FFS I JUST GOT MY EXPERT KNIFE YESterDAY! :'
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Relax in knowing that you can say you got yours the manly way.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Relax in knowing that you can say you got yours the manly way.
hehe, maybe Jeff will make the award images pink for those that got them after May 23, 2006.

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas
Ohh goddamnit EA, just when my faith in you starts to come back, you NERF the only medal I give a shit about (WCR).

Fuck this shit, between this, no more squad hopping, broken server browsers, red name bugs, and the fucking morons who play this shit anymore, I'm fucking done.  I'm going to Wal-Mart after work and I'm buying Counter-Strike.

Enough is enough, I'm tired of getting worked up about what EA fucks up with EVERY release. 

1. It's a game.
2. It's released by the largest and richest gaming company in the world.
3. They can't get shit right, and if by chance they do, they fuck something else up.
4. They show they care NOTHING for their fan base by blowing off a petition with 10,000 signatures on it.
5. I'm sick of giving them money for MORE shit.  Shit that will bring more bugs and problems and be a disappointment.
6. This game is no longer worth my time or frustration.

Bye bye EA you fucking money grubbing, cocksmoking, worthless ass motherfuckers.  Hello Source!
MrE`158
+103|6621
Well, with 136 knife kills as my total, I guess I'll be getting Expert Knife once I'm patched up.

Does seem a bit off.  It'll be my first Expert badge.  I haven't been playing long enough to really have earned Expert in anything, they should be really hard to get.  Best I've managed knifing in a round is 14. 

But, if they're just gonna give me the badge, I'm not exactly going to complain.  But, I'm also not going to be using my knife much in future either, there's no reason to, except to piss people off.  (Amazing how irritating seven inches of steel between the ribs can be, isn't it?)
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558
Changes dont take affect until new patch?
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6555
I think they've made the most idiotic move by removing the Expert Badges from the General rank requirements, especially considering the fact that getting Expert badges is now like getting fucking piddly Veteran badges. Still so stupid of them to require vehicle-based rewards with precedence to infantry-based ones, seeing as the infantry-based awards are the easiest fucking things to get. That's my only gripe...except for the thing about USMC and Wake Island that someone else previously pointed out.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

rawls2 wrote:

Changes dont take affect until new patch?
The changes take affect once the GSP's update all the servers. If the server is patched, then it's in affect.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
How many kills IAR to get the vehicles badges?.. the same?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD

Medic35 wrote:

When Chuy decides to redo the stats page.

Edit: Right now actually

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-05-23 17:14:54)

PunkX
stoned
+198|6622|Canada
When can we expect the UBAR to be updated? (Not to rush things, just wondering)
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6769
Hmm.. I didnt see anything about veteran or expert amor, was that an oversight or is that still like 300 odd hours or whatever it was.

Its a mixed blessing I guess.. I guess Im due for a lot of badges, but was looking forwards to getting them over the next couple months, not all in one day
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

When can we expect the UBAR to be updated? (Not to rush things, just wondering)
Go look in the News section. kthx

=SA=VaSSiLi wrote:

Hmm.. I didnt see anything about veteran or expert amor, was that an oversight or is that still like 300 odd hours or whatever it was.
Did not change.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

137[CSi] wrote:

I wonder how many of you guys can repost and repost and repost and REPOST the information I posted. almost a damn week ago jesus christ.
Want a cookie or something?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
You probably should've locked this topic, lol.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6672|Houston, Texas
I have been able to get the armor combat medal. I meet all the requirements and then some
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6845|North Texas

_j5689_ wrote:

You probably should've locked this topic, lol.
Naw.. I'll let he kids discuss without speculation like the other thread. This one will fade once UBAR is FUBAR.. err done.
Medic35
+1|6549

NM156 wrote:

Medic35 wrote:

*Slaps hand to forhead*
Sorry, quess I can't search very well
kingusjordanus
+16|6644|my dads balls
ok, so does that mean i will get exper grappling hook and zipline just by using them, or will it simply give them to me since i have well over 500 for each?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard