polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6785|Singapore

liquidat0r wrote:

But you bought the game... As far as EA is concerned their job is done
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6695|U.S
i only play when ifeel like playing 007 or with my friends we have more fun gassing our teammates
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6756|San Antonio, Texas

niekjejeje wrote:

NoS wrote:

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

Darky
Hi..
+71|6558|Here.

Sniper926 wrote:

If I'm lucky, I can only usually ever find about 5 or 6 (low ping) Australian (Internode / GameArena) BF2:SF servers and there's usually only 1 or 2 with 64 players AND not only is the selection of servers pretty slim, but most of them run "Day Maps Only" !!! So you don't even get to play Devil's Perch, or Leviathan, or Night Flight...it just seems like every friggin' round you play is Iron Gator...man, I'm sick of that map...
Think I might have to go back to vanilla to re-ignite the fire...
The Internode Day servers are pretty decent.. and last time I checked (about 4 times in 2 weeks, several times a day), GA didnt have any SF servers..
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6559|A good vantage point...

Darky wrote:

The Internode Day servers are pretty decent.. and last time I checked (about 4 times in 2 weeks, several times a day), GA didnt have any SF servers..
Yeah I usually float around the Internode ones, but the GameArena ones (tho not always active) are either almost FULL or have 0 players in...I've always found at least 1-2 GameArena ones - usually play from about 11:30pm to 3:00am not sure how they are during 'normal' hours ?!...Wonder if the lack of SF servers is a comment on how popular SF actually is ?? Wonder if maybe they tried playing ALL maps instead of just Day maps if it would make a difference ???
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6648|Spokane, Washington

finding all map servres is a rare find these days, i get on them when i can though
JimCognito
+10|6677
I've been playing SF all night.  Still a great game if you stick to the day maps.  The only thing that sucks is playing AT as the insurgents.  Fights in the palace on Warlord jockying back and forth for those two flags is one of the best battles you can have in all of BF2.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

niekjejeje wrote:

NoS wrote:

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

ggarcia
+1|6546

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I play it quite often still.  The only time I really get alot of lag is on Warlord, in the palace.
Same here
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6761|Dallas
SF was popular?  When was this?
Darky
Hi..
+71|6558|Here.

Sniper926 wrote:

Darky wrote:

Yeah I usually float around the Internode ones, but the GameArena ones (tho not always active) are either almost FULL or have 0 players in...I've always found at least 1-2 GameArena ones - usually play from about 11:30pm to 3:00am not sure how they are during 'normal' hours ?!...Wonder if the lack of SF servers is a comment on how popular SF actually is ?? Wonder if maybe they tried playing ALL maps instead of just Day maps if it would make a difference ???
No - just goes to show most Australian players cant play without a tank or jet to shoot from..

JimCognito wrote:

Fights in the palace on Warlord jockying back and forth for those two flags is one of the best battles you can have in all of BF2.
QFT.
beerface702
+65|6689|las vegas
Devils Pearch is the best level in the entire game, including vbf2

sadly i NEVER see anyone playing it

it takes some skill to play in the dark. and people cant wore there points so they dont play them...sad world

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard