TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6632|Birmingham, UK
Stop messing with him and giving him -1 karma! He's only voicing an opinion!
As a person who played about their first 20-30 hours solely as Support, I must agree that the PKM was a challenge but it was fun to play with in the old days. A nice, hard challenge to take on other players in the good ol' days! Now it's just point and click (not through sights) from 100m away and that's one kill (it can happen more often than you think)!  Now I simply play medic. I know a lot of you may call me a 'medic-whore' but I don't care. I play it well, I use the G36E and I don't whine when those PKM'ers or L85A1s get me. I just go back and hammer it home. I play my kit responsibly and I try to do it for the team. My gain is the teams gain. The PKM's are over-powered and sure, this is something I'd like to see changed, but if it doesn't it isn't going to stop me playing because I know I can play all kits fairly well now and if my team needs it, I will assist.
Simple as that really,
Raven
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6721|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
enemy boat spotted
savking
+37|6595|England

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

plz give him a whole bag of Oreo's
http://chocolatesbyrenee.com/images/oreo.jpg

Done.
those arent the oreos i know!
https://www.mises.org/images2/oreos.gif

Are these?

Last edited by savking (2006-05-21 03:31:50)

xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6684
Me from your other thread...

I wrote:

Here, to clear up the AH-1Z mess, lets turn it into this:

https://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2605/blackhawk5bz.jpg

Let's also turn the J-10 into this aswell:

https://img416.imageshack.us/img416/3797/paperplane4ea.jpg

PKM too powerful? Here is the answer to nerf errr... tweak it with:

https://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2774/disapointingsniper5df.jpg

Thanks to Paranoid101 for images

/rant

FromTheAshes wrote:

0mikr0n wrote:

The things I wanted fixed...
No, try using teamwork for once, stay together and you don't have to worry about these things.

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-05-21 10:31:44)

Jack Bauer
WWJD - What Would Jack Do
+26|6562

ComradeWho wrote:

0mikr0n wrote:

DEMANDED TWEAK: Why does the USMC have a weaker machine gun on their AH-1Z SuperCobra? Wait, let me correct myself; Why is the Havok's grenade launcher stronger than the SuperCobra's minigun? I don't care if they are thirty-millimeter rounds, the Apache fires thirty-millimeter and doesn't have such a large explosion. It's annoying that we get killed-- no, gelatinized the second we spawn. Wait, what's that you say? "Just use a AA gun"? Tell me, can you use an AA gun when you can't even get to it? No, I didn't think so.
?
I can tell you about this
Way back... in the long long ago...
there used to be a creative balance to this game
before the newbun tribe demanded that the elders nerf the flying machines
the MEC had the havok.. the USMC had the blackhawk.. and the PLA had the j-10. each army had one aircraft with a distinct advantage over the others. but the newbun tribe, unable to view the game from a larger perspective and only able to focus on their own shitty experience, whined and dismantled many elements of the creative balance the game once had.  now we have a wierd hybrid of a new type of balance (varying strengths and weaknesses) and the old type of balance (equality) and the result is that nothing is really balanced.
+5: Insightful

I believe this is a very interesting perspective/take on things which is worthy of consideration.

Thank you for your insight
FromTheAshes
+53|6713

0mikr0n wrote:

Ashes, if I hadn't karma'ed you for being rude today, I'd do it now. Before you start judging other people's stats, actually look at them. I'm very team oriented and my clan emphasizes teamwork... not just normal teamwork, but actual "squad moving slowly through the brush, faces in the mud" teamwork.

Something gives me the impression that you don't even read posts before you respond to them; half of everything here isn't even closely related to teamwork; have you ever had a glitched defibrillator? No? Then be quiet and stop trying to put people down in here. I hated myself when people couldn't kill me as I revived someone; I enjoy playing fair and hate using the PKM for that very reason.
MMMMMM, love that negative karma! I got one from that post saying "moronic" was that you? Thanks.

Really, do you think I care about karma? If I left it alone I'd have all negatives, I don't care, it does nothing, it's just a number. Like stats in bf2, it's what made me quit(that and tftopbsfbfachewbacaandallzuwhod.tblikvme).

Once it gets to positive(or, people that are idiots and think I hate negaative karma, negative, I dunno), I'm going to put "GIVE ME POSITIVE KARMA BITCHES", once it goes down to negative i'll change it to "GIVE ME NEGATIVE KARMA BITCHES", so really, karma is a waste of bandwithm nobody cares if they lose karma, unless you have no lives.

Last edited by FromTheAshes (2006-05-21 13:36:31)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6856|-
Closed per thread starter request.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard