Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6775|USA
here is a tactic. GO prone in between the tires, works on most vehicles except FAV and buggy.
l41e
+677|6790

Naughty_Om wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Mine: I am better with an MP5 than a J-10.
do u mean in kills? cuz im pretty sure, those are 2 uncomparable things...

CS keyboard style. MOuse only. i use my pistol for headshots.
Nah I'm just better with an MP5 than J-10, my bombing acc. sucks and I crash often.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6775|USA
ahhhhh ic
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6714|England

Naughty_Om wrote:

here is a tactic. GO prone in between the tires, works on most vehicles except FAV and buggy.
Top idea old bean! will try it. just have to get over my whole rabbit in the headlights thing though!! lol
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6812|Everett, WA, US
My most used weapon is my pistol.  I feel I can run faster with it out..... even though I can't.

And, I'm very obsessive compulsive about keeping my kit usage within 2 hours.  I need balance.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6851|Charlie One Alpha

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

Top idea old bean! will try it. just have to get over my whole rabbit in the headlights thing though!! lol
Heheh my problem exactly. Everytime I die, I just think to myself 'Why didn't I just sprint perpendicular to their direction, they would never have hit me then!"

Yet the next time, I try to jump over the damn car again. I think it has something to do with the fact it's so tempting to just stand still and shoot at the easy target heading right for you.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
APoundOfNuts
+13|6697|UK

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

My most used weapon is my pistol.  I feel I can run faster with it out..... even though I can't.
I'm doing that all the time as well!! Specially when I'm using a "heavy" kit like Support. You sure were not running faster?! lol
Defiance
+438|6813

Well...I'm god with the PP-19...it's so much like CS:S's MP5, or atleast to me it is.

And I'm god with the CS:S MP5 as well

In a internal match scrim my clanmates we're getting pissed joking that I aimbotted because I held of the Square [16 size kark] off from 20+ guys of all different kits with that gun, and a few ammo bags.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6931|Singapore

I swear. A lot. A LOT. Over VOIP. In TS. Typing it out ingame. I talk a LOT too.

A Lot.

Really A LOT.

I'm not kidding.

A Lot.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6900|06-01
STFU bearz.

Really, not kidding.

well, j/k really.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6931|Singapore

A lot of people say that... All the time. In between kick votes.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
polarbearz you're driving me crazy, I need to see you in action sometime
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6900|06-01

LaidBackNinja wrote:

no you don't! trust me.....
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6784|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

LaidBackNinja wrote:

you wouldnt see him.. you'd be dead before you would..

probably..
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

spawnofthemist wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

you wouldnt see him.. you'd be dead before you would..

probably..
I think a jet needs to be within the viewdistance for it to kill me

And what about if I'm on his team?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6931|Singapore

Even if i don't kill you you'll stab yourself trust me. Playing with me gives you the incredible urge to stab something. Cat? No, too bloody. Dog? no, man's best friend. Rig? No, too expensive. Girflfriend? No, no sex.

So you'll stab yourself. And that's not a good thing.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6800|California
My wierd thing?

I try capping flags more than I try to kill people.

You guys scare me. . .
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

polarbearz wrote:

Even if i don't kill you you'll stab yourself trust me. Playing with me gives you the incredible urge to stab something. Cat? No, too bloody. Dog? no, man's best friend. Rig? No, too expensive. Girflfriend? No, no sex.

So you'll stab yourself. And that's not a good thing.
I could always stab my neighbours' dog. It shits on my sidewalk anyway. What goes around comes around.
Except I'm not gonna shit on the dog. Or its' sidewalk. I'm gonna stab it. Like, totally.
And did anyone ever consider the fact I could be ON polarbearz' team?
Wait, polarbearz doesn't HAVE a team. Rogue all the way, baby!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6823|Disaster Free Zone
I get kills quicker with a LMG (pkm) then I do with any armor, heli or jet. my accuracy with LMG is also better then a lot of people assault rife accuracy. A lot of the time I end the round with best combat but also most deaths on my team because all medics (bar myself) are shit or dead. My favorite(or most played) map is not karkand.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6931|Singapore

I don't believe in 'teamwork' lawl.

For brief excerpts of the bear in action, check out the screenie on:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21054&p=1

and

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21054&p=2

Yes. Now how much do you STILL wanna play with me.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

polarbearz wrote:

I don't believe in 'teamwork' lawl.

For brief excerpts of the bear in action, check out the screenie on:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21054&p=1

and

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21054&p=2

Yes. Now how much do you STILL wanna play with me.
Point taken.

I shall now disappear from the public view and leave you to ponder what happened to me.
(hint: I'm totally NOT going to bed).
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6830|UK

stryyker wrote:

i like to shoot my name in walls and then grenade myself
wahjot
+30|6727
i tend to radio over everything thats not on the map, i.e. on mashtuur ill radio out for boats, apcs, planes, and aa
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6931|Singapore

wahjot wrote:

i tend to radio over everything thats not on the map, i.e. on mashtuur ill radio out for boats, apcs, planes, and aa
which is bloody irritating IMHO
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6862|California

wahjot wrote:

lol @ every round we play together. im not even on your team, but i hear "Enemy AA spotted" as we steal your helicopter

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard