Presul
+12|6649|With my rifle, where else?
If you have 30 rounds in your clip, say you fire off a few at an enemy then have a breather, at what number do you change your clip at?

I usually change at 18 if I can, better to risk running out of clips then come around a corner and have to few rounds in the rifle.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6664|Birmingham
12 for me
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6579|England
I dont,i just run out of bullets and get owned! or i reload and someone jumps out and owns me...i get owned alot...im pretty shit really....hmmm
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6729|Oregon
i wish it was done like CS:s, where you have a certain # of bullets and when you reload it just adds those to your clip to make it full....but, as thats off-topic (kinda), i usually reload around 15, except when i can see theres a crapload of people coming my way on a UAV....
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

whenever is stop firing i reload
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6795|Singapore

I reload at 20% ammo basically. For about every weapon.
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6563|Behind you, with a knife
Me I reload at 10
Capt. Foley
+155|6594|Allentown, PA, USA
Under 5 rounds and I will usualy reload, depends on map, on karkand It might be 5 but on other maps I might reload at 9-10.
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6572|Hampshire
16 for me
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6699|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

stryyker wrote:

whenever is stop firing i reload
[)r@ke
+16|6659|Indiana
I reload down at 6 for most guns, 3 or 4 for pistol, 20 or so for support...
Most times, it's reeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllly hard to find a support gunner & ammo bag (or else a supply crate), so I try to get the most out of each clip.

To [TUF]Whiskey_October, CS:s and COD (and others) which do it that way do it out of necessity to the fact that there is no more ammo to be found unless a fallen comrade (or enemy) dies carrying the same gun you're using and you can then raid their gun/body for that ammo.  For a game like BF2 after all, trying to import little bits of realism here and there, you can't quickly (let alone easily, or... at all?) remove the leftover bullets from your clip(s) and then easily add them to a spare clip in your pocket for later use.
... Just my two cents, there...
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6711|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

i wish it was done like CS:s, where you have a certain # of bullets and when you reload it just adds those to your clip to make it full....but, as thats off-topic (kinda), i usually reload around 15, except when i can see theres a crapload of people coming my way on a UAV....
That is highyl unrealistic though nice. Take the buleets out of the old clip and dropn them in your pocket? lol.
E|W4v0r
+8|6670|New York
After I kill everyone I see I reload...
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6648|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i reload once i've placed 5  .308 Winchester rounds in 5 different enemy skulls..
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6580|Gainesville, FL
yea 10 or so for me  to
5peedy
+27|6606|the Faroe Islands
if there are enemies around i use all of my clip then quickly change to knife or pistol... otherwise i reload at about 15
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

i also fire at the wall to write my name, and reload after that. hence the 2% acc decrease over the past 3 weeks
Emperor_D
+2|6590|Anderson, Indiana
I just reload as soon as the action dies down. And then complain at a commander to drop me some supplies.
FromTheAshes
+53|6711
My gun auto reloads
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6566
Anything 5 or less myself
Darky
Hi..
+71|6568|Here.
Usually around 10, or I'll expend the clip if need be then pull out the pistol.

If I've 20 or so rounds left in a clip, and a supply crate or ammo pack is nearby, I'll reload, even if its first clip and take advantage of the resupply.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6664|California
Too many times Ive found myself without any bullets left

When my clip gets in the teens, I switch to single shot, but I always use all the bullets

Short taps when firing any weapon, lay down, and hold still
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6640|USA
every bullet counts, one of the better aspects of this game, opposite of CS.
ComradeWho
+50|6702|Southern California
I reload any time I get a chance any time I've expended any number of rounds and I feel that I have the slightest window to do so.
Had too many times where I've needed just one more bullet in my gun to save my life.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6643|Westminster, California

E|W4v0r wrote:

After I kill everyone I see I reload...
said it best

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard