E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6821|UK
what do you use to keep yourself awake?

Coffee and Coke (the drink) is my choice. Last night I played till 7am when I had to be at college at 9.

I didnt go in
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6885
Hot tea and Mountain Dew lol. But I cannot play good after 3 a.m., so I go yo bed.

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-05-17 08:54:53)

137twozerosniper
+57|6698|UK
well if i need drink to keep me awake i go 2 sleep. i can always play the next day.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6705|England
The drink? yeah right,bet you were snorting chesney all night! i know what you colledge lads are like!lol ahem.....coffee for me!
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6877|Malaga, España
staying up all night is something I'll never do...
especialy when I need to go to work the next morning.
it would ruin my rithm of day

its just BF2 isnt worth it.
laying in bed with a hot chick i m8 consider what i said above
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6927|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I usually MD ( Mountian Dew ) and that is it.   Normally we play on Friday nights as a clan til about 2 in the morning sometimes.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6780
i dont play late, bf2 is not my life
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6821|UK
Bf2 is not my life either, my gf is in barcelona atm so its just me, bf2 and mrs palmer and her five daughters.
skratch-x
+25|6770|NY, USA
Unless I'm at a LAN I let nature take it's course.  That being said, I'm still capable of staying up till 4 or so playing BF2, depending on what time I started.
n00b.Worx
+44|6860|West Berlin!
i don´t need any shitty drugs to stay awake...

BF² is my drug.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6760|The Netherlands

n00b.Worx wrote:

i don´t need any shitty drugs to stay awake...

BF² is my drug.
i agree bf2 owns all shooters
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6937|Uk
Owning with my clan keeps me awake
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6698|Area 51

E7IX3R wrote:

Coffee and Coke (the drink) is my choice. Last night I played till 7am when I had to be at college at 9.

I didnt go in
Nothing Just has to go really good ingame and I'll be allright Though I've never played longer then 4:30, One day I'll break that record
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6760|UK

skratch-x wrote:

Unless I'm at a LAN I let nature take it's course.  That being said, I'm still capable of staying up till 4 or so playing BF2, depending on what time I started.
Same here
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6839|Antarctica
Why would I play all night when I can wake up in the morning and kill even more n00bs???
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6753
I only play until 4 am then i start sucking like a vacuum but ya last night i did it and well i woke up at 12 whoops
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6855|Oregon
what squirrel said...i get too damn tired after about 4:30am....and i only play late on FRIday and SATurday, because of school (4 more weeks FTW!)...its fun to stay up late and play with all the noobies from Asia/Australia... they're the only people who seem to be on (besides a few friends)...meh. however, when i got to LANs, we got lights, music, drinks, coffee, etc, and its hard to NOT stay up for 48 hours + straight. got a LAN over memorial day weekend im looking foreward to...ownage!!!
Hyper
Banned
+154|6884

E7IX3R wrote:

I didnt go in
coffee musta been decaf huh
[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer
+7|6728|Pleasanton, CA
Jameson's and coke FTW!

3am-4am is my limit and that only happens on random Fri/Sat nights (work ftl). My brain stops working and the girl is usually pretty pissed by then =P
gunpiss
+19|6815
I need cheese to keep me energized.  Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scorpian65
+14|6871
I usually play til 4-6am every Friday/Saturday night. I'm an old fart so I just drink Diet Pepsi and smoke my lungs out. My longest playing session was about 6 months ago when I played from 6pm Friday night til about 3am Sunday morning.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6715|Eastern USA
Be Dew. Be Dew. Be Dew

Doobie doobie doo!!!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6701|NYC / Hamburg

E7IX3R wrote:

Bf2 is not my life either, my gf is in barcelona atm so its just me, bf2 and mrs palmer and her five daughters.
is it just me or does this sound so wrong??? I hope you aren't getting into anything illegal there; prison will cut your bf2 time dramatically
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
sharpchedda
+11|6785|USA
Wtf forks?

Anyway, at the LAN center I go to I have stayed up till 7:00 in the morning playing, and I wasn't even tired by the end.

Last edited by sharpchedda (2006-05-17 13:49:52)

P00R_M3
+19|6703|Yorkshire, England
Cigarettes and alcohol, although the latter often impairs my game play ability and team kill prowess

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard