doneyone
+30|6689|Holland Hardcore
Sure it's great to fly in a chopper or a plane, but every time i'm on a wake game and the battle gets started some idiot bombs the area, or the commander(s) artys the shit, or a attackhelly rapes the hell out of the area to up his K/D-ratio.

I know some people think BF2 is a flightsim but it's NOT!

Wouldn't it be sweet if EA made another game-mode where there would be no planes/attakhellies and much less artillery? So people could choose not to get killed constantly bij baseraping jets/hellicopter/commanders??.

This way you could focus on infantery battlin'
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6725|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Not a new game but some servers that took out the bits you hate
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6806|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

Jinto-sk wrote:

Not a new game but some servers that took out the bits you hate
really?
Iron_Father_Wood
+1|6761|New Zealand
And then you would face a world of mad loons running you down in jeeps every time you crossed open ground.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6805
Not much of a flight sim.

Only flight sim I know where afterburners make you turn quicker.
Quarkbrain
+0|6721
Play 24/7 Karkand -- no heli's or aircraft. Arti is not too much of a problem if you avoid hotel.
Longbow
+163|6780|Odessa, Ukraine
Your stats say that the only silly reason to hate jets , chopers etc is : you suck both in jets and helo's , your infantry ratio is 0.64 ... omg , "go bully someone"(c) and stop crying .
ComradeWho
+50|6828|Southern California
don't want to die at wake:
don't fly the BH over the damned peninsulas. it is so annoying to think that there are still bf2 players that don't realize there is one chance for the USMC to take Wake and that's if the BH gets loaded up and DOESN'T fly over the most heavily defended area of the map which it always seems to do.  i just leave the server and fault the lamers on my team, rather do that then have them nerf the game to suit the incompetent yet again.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6872|The Hague, Netherlands

sometimes they are a bit anoying (planes/choppers) but there is always a way to shoot them down, well not the arty offcourse but well, its in the game, and you can get some flying hours with it without a plane
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6692|The real world
Get a pkm, go in the bunker at wake, lay down and wait for people to come to "your" bunker

helis and planes cant squeeze trough that little entrance
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6922|Singapore

doneyone wrote:

Sure it's great to fly in a chopper or a plane, but every time i'm on a wake game and the battle gets started some idiot bombs the area, or the commander(s) artys the shit, or a attackhelly rapes the hell out of the area to up his K/D-ratio.

Wouldn't it be sweet if EA made another game-mode where there would be no planes/attakhellies and much less artillery? So people could choose not to get killed constantly bij baseraping jets/hellicopter/commanders??.

This way you could focus on infantery battlin'
Yeah and people like you think BF2 is CS.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6786
God, stop trying to fit the game to your needs or around a single map.

Good pilots will always dominate on Wake. That's how it is.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6835|Australia
You don't fucking like it. Shit happens go play karkand like everyone else
CrazeD
+368|6806|Maine

Stealth42o wrote:

Not much of a flight sim.

Only flight sim I know where afterburners make you turn quicker.
Yeah..and where 3+ missles doesn't blow you up...and where a tank round doesn't completely incinerate an attack heli...and.. you get the point.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6780

doneyone wrote:

Completely disagree. Most people think BF2 is CS or should be more like CS.

Air units are part of the game. Get over it, and stop playing Wake. That map is dumb.
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6832|İstanbul,Türkiye
I wonder why people play wake island as usmc. Let see what happens when you play wake as usmc:
A) You decided to spawn at carrier
1. Bombed by 2 j-10s
2. Artilleried
3. Say hello to j-10s again
B) You decided to spawn on the tiny little beach like thingy
1. Type 98 campers
2. Dont forget the Z-10
3. Jeeps and snipers
4. If more people choose to spawn here also your old friend arti stops by
5. j-10 pilots are pretty adaptive to the new raping areas

Please enlighten me why people play as usmc at wake?

Last edited by Answeller (2006-05-17 11:25:44)

doneyone
+30|6689|Holland Hardcore
Well i do not think battlefield 2 should be a CS, however i myself find it very annoying that the air forces in wake dominate the gamesplay. So why not put all the airforce-hating guys in a game-mode and the rest in a new one? everybody happy!

Another thing is, like mentioned by somebody above, that one tank-shot doesn't tottaly kill a helicopter. I think that is total bullshit.... but he, that's just me....
Longbow
+163|6780|Odessa, Ukraine

doneyone wrote:

Another thing is, like mentioned by somebody above, that one tank-shot doesn't tottaly kill a helicopter. I think that is total bullshit.... but he, that's just me....
U're wrong . Direct hit into cokpit kills choper , but it needs some skill to hit it .
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6692|The real world
Doesnt, full health attack chopper takes hit and smokes badly
PRiMACORD
+190|6758|Home of the Escalade Herds

Longbow wrote:

doneyone wrote:

U're wrong . Direct hit into cokpit kills choper , but it needs some skill to hit it .
Even if you miss you leave the chopper with 3 bars. So uh, 2 shots from the M95 or like 1 second of fire from the coaxial/50cal mounted on the tank.

I don't like jets because they're pretty much untouchable. There are only 2 really effective ways at killing them.

Jets
AA Tanks

Choppers on the other hand can die a ton of different ways.

Tanks
AA Tanks
APCs
Ground Based AA
Jeeps
SRAW
Jets
Flashbangs (a well placed FB can lead to a quick kill in most situations )
APoundOfNuts
+13|6689|UK
Stop whining...it's WAR FFS !!
If you can't stand getting killed go play Solitaire.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6792|BC, Canada
wouldnt it be cool if EA made a game where you were automaticlly muted or kicked for being a whiny bitch..
arnica
+18|6813|Sydney

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

wouldnt it be cool if EA made a game where you were automaticlly muted or kicked for being a whiny bitch..
hahaahah +1 for you!!!!
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6940|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

+1 more for you!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6701|NYC / Hamburg

the game you are looking for is called americas army
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard