prof
+0|6773
Hi,

ich just noticed, that i earned the navy cross...with 130 Hours USMC / 309 Wins / 138 Best Round...so i didn't reach the requirements from UBAR. Some req.-updates needed?

greetz

prof
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

prof wrote:

Hi,

ich just noticed, that i earned the navy cross...with 130 Hours USMC / 309 Wins / 138 Best Round...so i didn't reach the requirements from UBAR. Some req.-updates needed?

greetz

prof
If you would use that big yellow "search" above, you would have noticed dozens of threads discussing the requirements change for this medal.  But, I'll be nice and post it for the 120th time:

Community Update - 5/03/06

Attention Soldiers!

In order to make certain medal rewards more accessible to the time played criteria for the following medals has been reduced:

* Golden Scimitar Medal - Now requires 100 hours
* Peoples Medallion - Now requires 100 hours
* MEC Special Forces Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Navy Cross Medal - Now requires 100 hours
* EU Special Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* SAS Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Navy Seal Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Spetsnaz Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Rebel Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours

Other Changes in the update include:

* Addition of a North America Service Ribbon.
* Change in the promotion of Generals Each month. After the update the top 50 Lt. Generals will be promoted to General.
* Additional authentication support for ranked servers to ensure proper labeling of ranked servers in the server browser

Most everyone knows that the UBAR is out of date by now ... backlog of tasks, I guess

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-05-16 14:27:19)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6629|Derby, England

OrangeHound wrote:

prof wrote:

Hi,

greetz

prof
If you would use that big yellow "search" above, you would have noticed dozens of threads discussing the requirements change for this medal.  But, I'll be nice and post it for the 120th time:

Attention Soldiers!

In order to make certain medal rewards more accessible to the time played criteria for the following medals has been reduced:

* Change in the promotion of Generals Each month. After the update the top 50 Lt. Generals will be promoted to General.
* Additional authentication support for ranked servers to ensure proper labeling of ranked servers in the server browser

Most everyone knows that the UBAR is out of date by now ... backlog of tasks, I guess
+1 No more sead
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6690
*YAWN* go home
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

OrangeHound wrote:

prof wrote:

Hi,

greetz

prof

Attention Soldiers!

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard