Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6853|Calgary

Souljah wrote:

Cougar wrote:

December 2007

Chinese forces manage to sweep a path down to Southern California, effectively eliminating the American Western seaboard.  However, Chinese forces soon realized what a mistake they had made when they entered the suburbs of a town called Compton on the outskirts of L.A.  Chinese casualties were massive, in one incident only 2 soldiers out of an extermination squad of 400 made it out alive.  The two survivors called the locals "Chi shiek wong ton ping muushue tso dragons" which translated means "Angry Black people".  With the Chinese invasion force cut down by 1/3, they decide to bypass and head east by capturing parts of Arizona and Nevada, but once again their push was slowed when half of the Chinese force contracted herpes from a hooker in Las Vegas, effectively derailing the push for the next three months while they waited for the generic Chinese form of Valtrex to arrive.
now that was funny
LOL.. they got messed up in the hood..........lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6877
hilarious stuff
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6925|Dallas

panderiz wrote:

PS: You want a racial slur, I'll pm one you little fairy.
LOL!  Go ahead dude, but I got a feeling the BANwagon is going to run you over.  But I gotta admit, that post made me lowel.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6877

Cougar wrote:

panderiz wrote:

LOL!  Go ahead dude, but I got a feeling the BANwagon is going to run you over.  But I gotta admit, that post made me lowel.
damn straight

wheres the ninjas? why arnt there ninjas in your story? u cannot betray ur ninja brothers! so the US gets ninja in this k?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6881|California

Cougar wrote:

panderiz wrote:

lowel sounds like towel, awesome!
panderiz
+32|6927
LOL, I'm not +1 for racial anything.

Just pisses me off that some people can be so self absorbed and fragile that they cant see past their own nose.

Cougar wrote a great creative story with absolutely no ill intentions, especially racial and this nob Rizen has to make it about him.  He's probably a great guy but ffs I hope he never goes to a comedy bar, "you calling my mother fat!"

Last edited by panderiz (2006-05-16 20:20:34)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6925|Dallas

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

panderiz wrote:

damn straight

wheres the ninjas? why arnt there ninjas in your story? u cannot betray ur ninja brothers! so the US gets ninja in this k?
Part two isn't out yet......

oooooOOOOoooOOOOOoo
Maj.Do
+85|6913|good old CA
for some reason i enjoyed it : )
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6826|NT, like Mick Dundee

Funny funny stuff... Keep it up... If the original topic on this is as funny as Cougar's I think I might have to have a look for it.....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lurch_454
+5|6766
Wow, that's just some insane stuff. I just have one question, were's the A-10's, and the crazy people like me to kill everything that moves?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6925|Dallas

Lurch_454 wrote:

Wow, that's just some insane stuff. I just have one question, were's the A-10's, and the crazy people like me to kill everything that moves?
They are in the J-10's.

Also A-10's don't come in until Part 2.
Buzerk1
+44|6997
I didn't read it... what does it say? Can you make a movie about it, would make my life easier j/k
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6813|Spokane, Washington

I know this sounds sad but that is one of the funniest things I have ever read on these forums. Thank You.

+1 X 28389
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6925|Dallas

Unclean009 wrote:

+1 X 28389
Thats gonna take a long, long, looooonnng time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard