Valentinas_M4
+16|6648|Ireland
Then i get a tank drive near control point i am saying get out so we can capture the control point but that n00b is scared so he cannot get back to my tank like idiot and he sited with me until a choper came and killed us both ...

Then i was playing on wake i had a crappy heli gunner around 6 people squad running together and the gunner just do nothink just wath them until half of them escaped

I hate people then hey stand infront of jets they can stand forever once i grabed a jet and he standed so long that he got bored then he run away i tried to takeoff and he just jumped right infront of me and i teamkilled him and i got punished
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6744
Yep, that sucks.
I look at it from the other side: I love noobs They are moving points.

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-05-15 12:23:22)

PvtchieF73
+15|6701|Netherlands
both are true.. but a noobie in you vehicle makes your day to an hell, on the other end a bunch in front of your tank or apc, really makes ur day

come get some
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639
I hate english noobs...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

Sometimes they get me pissed, with the running in front of your tank stuff and still hit the punish button or just camp the whole round before they get a vehicle but well even high rankers are doing that last one. couldn't we send them to kindergarten lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6611|Manitowoc, WI

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I hate english noobs...
i heard that they hate you
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6650| United States of America
u want some cheese with that whine we ALL hate n00bs

BTW the cheese is in the mail
Angel.C-sq
+24|6680|Computer Chair
Standing in front of a plane should automaticly uninstall your Bf2.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6691|NCFSU2
Mmmm, cheese.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6780|England
https://chosenofmystra.net/gabby/noob.jpg
leesupport
+39|6675
yea i hate it when ur in tank and some idiot tells u to get out cause he wants it if u drive away they will get a jeep and ram u so u get - score
lol nice pic
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

And what the fuck is new?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
Noobs, we love them and hate them.  They give points and take them away at their own will, I'm afraid we will never understand their ways.
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine

Angel.C-sq wrote:

LOL
FromTheAshes
+53|6697
First sgt shouldn't be talkin about noobs. PS let them have their tank, it's called TURNS.
[killer]manxs
+148|6641|San Diego C.A.

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Noobs, we love them and hate them.  They give points and take them away at their own will, I'm afraid we will never understand their ways.
So true, maybe someday we all can get along with each other
arnica
+18|6672|Sydney
Everyone was n00b before .... nothing to see here ... move along
smacktardthefirst
+30|6576|Good ol' Canada
"Noobs" as you call them are a great target, please do not critcize the poor "noobs" lol
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6785|South Cybertown, Texas
I love noobs! My Favorite Victims List is full of them

Plus, when they are not TKing you for a plane or heli, their great for a good laugh!

Last edited by -=S8M=-Phoenix (2006-05-16 06:41:30)

{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6593|Sydney, Australia

Valentinas_M4 wrote:

Then i get a tank drive near control point i am saying get out so we can capture the control point but that n00b is scared so he cannot get back to my tank like idiot and he sited with me until a choper came and killed us both ...

Then i was playing on wake i had a crappy heli gunner around 6 people squad running together and the gunner just do nothink just wath them until half of them escaped

I hate people then hey stand infront of jets they can stand forever once i grabed a jet and he standed so long that he got bored then he run away i tried to takeoff and he just jumped right infront of me and i teamkilled him and i got punished
ban them all
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6716|Belgium

-=S8M=-Phoenix wrote:

I love noobs! My Favorite Victims List is full of them

Plus, when they are not TKing you for a plane or heli, their great for a good laugh!
I guess U were owned by a noob then ...
lifestyle
+11|6574|Norway.
if funn to play against noobs so I get a good frag
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6612

Angel.C-sq wrote:

ionly do it if they do it more than twice it ticks me off i have to get 3 tks to take off but thank god for wake and the hill behind the runway NO TK's =p the nooobs are like omg he took off w/o tking me
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6619|Canada
i hate it when u have n00b squadmates an u get out to repair ur vehicle an they pop in an take off /w it. ARRHHHGGGG
|Vap0rXX|
+10|6575

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Yep, that sucks.
I look at it from the other side: I love noobs They are moving points.
Haha me too, you learn to kinda live with them. I see it as a good relationship, sure they may mess up a few times and act childish, however, many of us owe some nice stats to n00bs.

So suck it up and take it out on the weak ones lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard