skatefarm999
+7|6527
i got a brand new bf2 cd key and installed it, when i get in-game i play for about 2 minutes then it goes back to the server screen saying error(AIMBOT) this is with NO hacks on at all, is anyone else getting this??? need help

also, i havent used ANY hacks at all since i installed the new cd key.

Last edited by skatefarm999 (2006-05-15 08:42:09)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

But you used to use hax?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
SuB
+50|6646

skatefarm999 wrote:

since? meaning you obviously did before.. i can almost garantee they're in your registry, rofl.. u deserve all the slagging off you get if u did it before, regardless of if u don't anymore...
hxr

Last edited by SuB (2006-05-15 08:49:41)

unbroken.m
+9|6713|Germany

skatefarm999 wrote:

i havent used ANY hacks at all since i installed the new cd key.
So you did use hacks before with another CD key?? In that case, you shouldn't be surprised that PB or whatever finds any "bad" files in your directory.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

King_County_Downy wrote:

But you used to use hax?
Yup.  That's how it reads.  Skatefarm, perhaps you need to uninstall BF2 and all the aimbots you've used in the past.   Wipe those directories ... then reinstall BF2 and hopefully your problem will be cleared.
skatefarm999
+7|6527
i will be truthful here because i cant play bf2 presently, my friend has an msx account and he couldnt get it working or sumthing so he gave me his details to try it and i ended up being banned because i tried to use it.
So i bought a new cd-key thinking it would work and i get this message saying something about an aimbot, im not looking to be slagged of because u dont belive me, im just looking for help
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
Or maybe you shouldn't have cheated in the first place........

But try and follow Orangehound's advice.  Good luck in your recovery.

KJ
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

skatefarm999 wrote:

i got a brand new bf2 cd key and installed it, when i get in-game i play for about 2 minutes then it goes back to the server screen saying error(AIMBOT) this is with NO hacks on at all, is anyone else getting this??? need help

Dosent matter ( anyone ells who will get this will not post here ) Not many people like hackers, as for your problem

1. unless you actualy removed BF2 and all the hacks you had there ( pb will still find strings for it ) as most of the hacks hide in windows/system32 folder. so you will need2 find every single hack u have download it and removed it manualy including from systems32 folder ( best option fresh install of windows if u wana be sure )

2. you will need 2 change your mac adress ( as pb still knows which adress it baned dosent matter if u havenew game if mac adress hasent been changed it will still bust u )

3.you can try updating PB have a look at serch there are planty of threds how its done.

if you still need help after that post up and I will see what i can dig out for you Peace Boris
skatefarm999
+7|6527
i installed the game with NOTHING at all on my pc to do with hacks...wats going on???!?!?!?
skatefarm999
+7|6527
also u say i will need a new mac address, i am quite sure that is false, you need that for a HARDWARE ban, i didnt recieve that in the first place
SuB
+50|6646
if u dont like the advice don't ask, actually scratch that.. don't hack.. ever... EVER it's bad! it's n00by and gets u kicked for "nothing"
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6643|Houston, Texas
if you are getting PUNKBUSTER kicks for hacks, and you are NOT on the master ban list, i'd suggest formatting and starting over.
Breez
+937|6602|Derby, England

skatefarm999 wrote:

i installed the game with NOTHING at all on my pc to do with hacks...wats going on???!?!?!?
The problem is you still have hack files somewhere in your hard drive ( my guess is systems32 folder )

Unless you remove all the hack files ( I don't mean just right click and press delete ) it will still find it and will still Boot you

Thats what's the problem is.

Peace Boris
OrangeHound

skatefarm999 wrote:

i will be truthful here because i cant play bf2 presently, my friend has an msx account and he couldnt get it working or sumthing so he gave me his details to try it and i ended up being banned because i tried to use it.
So i bought a new cd-key thinking it would work and i get this message saying something about an aimbot, im not looking to be slagged of because u dont belive me, im just looking for help
Skatefarm, could you ask your "friend" if he has ever used a hack or aimbot?  Perhaps on your machine?  I'm not that familiar with Punkbuster procedures, but perhaps they put your friend's account & computer on a blacklist ... and then when you attempted to log on with his account, your computer has also been now blacklisted.

Seems that talking with your friend might be a good first step in resolving this problem.
Breez
+937|6602|Derby, England

OrangeHound wrote:

skatefarm999 wrote:

Skatefarm, could you ask your "friend" if he has ever used a hack or aimbot?  Perhaps on your machine?  I'm not that familiar with Punkbuster procedures, but perhaps they put your friend's account & computer on a blacklist ... and then when you attempted to log on with his account, your computer has also been now blacklisted.

Seems that talking with your friend might be a good first step in resolving this problem.
x2
topal63
. . .
+533|6688

skatefarm999 wrote:

also u say i will need a new mac address, i am quite sure that is false, you need that for a HARDWARE ban, i didnt recieve that in the first place

+

You said,
. . .  my friend has an noobsville account and he couldnt get it working or sumthing so he gave me his details to try it and i ended up being banned because i tried to use it.
So i bought a new cd-key thinking it would work . . .
So you got banned, I am assuming that was a GUID ban(?) that is why you bought a new CD-key - right?

So where did you get the CD-key? Off EBAY? Or did you by another copy of BF2? Either way PB has (3) hash values in their system that is based upon (1) that is your GUID (based upon the CD-key) and (2) a hash based upon you Hard Drive serial # and (3) another for your NIC MAC address.

Also, if you hacked - that account is FLAGGED by PB for scanning should you get another CD-key, if your getting a kick message for an aimbot (or other hack) - YOU NEED to CLEAN your system. . .

BUT that may not help - you might clean your system - reinstall BF2 clean - and recieve a GLOBAL Hardware ban anyway (based upon your hardware serial hash they have in their database).

This is commone knowledge if you know anything about PB and the stuff they did with AA (Americas Army).
skatefarm999
+7|6527
yes i got a GUID ban, not a harware
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6682|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
PUNKBUSTER SHOOT ..........

AND SCORES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-1 Karma for being a lame ass haxer !
skatefarm999
+7|6527
is there anyway of finding out what files i have to remove that dodgy M:'S/.X from the system 32 folder??????
cause i dont no wat the stupid files r called
OrangeHound

JonnyNuemonic wrote:

You can't give him the benefit of the doubt here?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
wat a fuken dumb cunt dont go recking games by hacking if u cant learn how to play them normally go be an emo or sumthing .. :S
skatefarm999
+7|6527
i knew this would happen....to much slagging of but no help
Ogopogo15
Mobile AA Whore
+1|6708|San Diego

skatefarm999 wrote:

Ok,  what you need to do is to cough up the extra 30 dollars to buy a new BF2 CD with the Cd key.  I doubt that you have to delete anything in the registry,  cause if you reinstall,  it should overwrite anything in the registry.

Buying online cd-keys are very flakey.  I bought an extra one for my little cousin so we could play together.

Unfortuantely there were problems from the start,  the first Cd-Key wont work,  and the 2nd cd-key the guy gave us,  worked for a while,  and sometimes it wont work,  and sometimes it kicks my cousin off for aimbot also.  My guess for the aimbot is that you are using a no dvd crack????

My best opinion is the Cd-Key is blacklisted,  that the guy is probably selling the same cd-keys hoping that the players dont wind up on the same server?
OrangeHound

skatefarm999 wrote:

i knew this would happen....to much slagging of but no help
Well I'm trying ....

You never answered Topal's question.  Did you get this new CD Key off eBay?  If so, it is possible that you purchased a key that was already banned.
OrangeHound

OrangeHound wrote:

JonnyNuemonic wrote:

You can't give him the benefit of the doubt here?
Man, you are a real wart on this community ... not only are you not helpful in this thread, but you you give me a -1 Karma for trying to be courteous.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard