jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6583|yourmomshouse
See I've beeen kicked a bunch for smack talking. I try to keep it some what clean but . What the hell is going on today when a group of guys can't play a game and say bitch. That shit would have not went down at your Dads card game I know it . They say worse at  the golf corse to the beer girl. All I know is a large part of the servers are ran buy some of the biggest BITCHES in the game. Admins , some not all but most act like girls.  These guys in real life yes sorry to say are kinda ......... Yup a BITCH.  So screw you Admins I'm sorry if you get wet between your legs when i type something on screen . But most kids even the young ones say worse in the play ground.  So if any Admins read this remembaer the name kick me but don't ask for my # you dirty BITCH .  vent..........
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6667|RCM Headquarters
And this has to do with 1.3 how?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

Maybe he wants that to be fixed in 1.3?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|NÃ¥rvei

What the hell is going on today when a group of guys can't play a game without saying bitch.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6729|Vienna, Austria

RDMC(2) wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

EA has assured that they will add a "bitch"-radio comment so you can say "I'm bingo on ammo, do you copy, bitch?" Or "Hostile slick, inbound, bitch!"
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6583|yourmomshouse
Its all useless bitching .So 1.3 this big deal its a patch just like the last one . wow  THE GAME IS GOING TO B FINISHED NOW YOU GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH . 1.3 1.3 1.3 PLEASE BITCH AT ME . I 'll see you on the field earning fictional medals and, ribbions. When I shoot you you all say some dumb shit like join my clan . But i won't till the game is complete . So wait till the new Patch.blaaaaaaaaaaaa haha give me - karma please thankyou
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6641|The Netherlands

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

If you agree with him, move the topic then... Or can you only close topics???

Last edited by Nessie09 (2006-05-14 09:24:34)

Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6630
LOL I logged on a server and got TK'd 4 times in a row off the bat by the commander.  I typed in "WTF?"  Kicked/banned.

Another time I got shot out of a heli (tk'd) and I typed in something about so and so shot me out of the "cockpit".  bam,  kicked/banned.

Fuck this game sometimes.
ongelooflijklekker
+13|6622|Uitgeest, The Netherlands

Vintageologist wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

EA has assured that they will add a "bitch"-radio comment so you can say "I'm bingo on ammo, do you copy, bitch?" Or "Hostile slick, inbound, bitch!"
That could be the best idea i have heard about in years.

'Enemy Bitch spotted'
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6583|yourmomshouse
i gave all you serious 1.3 patch bitches + karma so you can sleep well . Jrockyourdome loves you all . the guy with the dog you just weird.

Last edited by jrockyourdome (2006-05-14 13:41:37)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6604|USA

RDMC(2) wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

Or he was confused.
Shadow_Omega
+16|6558

Varegg wrote:

What the hell is going on today when a group of guys can't play a game without saying bitch.
ditto,i only curse when i get sniped or shot or get raped by a tank.and even then i only mutter  "damn" or "shit" without pressing voice so everyone in the squad can hear it.
meowmix4jo
+5|6555
...wtf is with the gay pictures bitches? if you think about it theres no such thing as "bad words" they all mean soemthing that pple wouldnt be as offended if you used that lol...and i was saying worse things in second grade lol...im like Kyle from southpark
CommieChipmunk
+488|6541|Portland, OR, USA

Bigwrm wrote:

LOL I logged on a server and got TK'd 4 times in a row off the bat by the commander.  I typed in "WTF?"  Kicked/banned.

Another time I got shot out of a heli (tk'd) and I typed in something about so and so shot me out of the "cockpit".  bam,  kicked/banned.

i got kicked for saying noob....
benben10
+20|6685
wow just surfin the boards and read this. then i saw the whale penis. just WOW. speechless. dude +1
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6630

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Bigwrm wrote:

i got kicked for saying noob....
lol ya I forgot about getting kicked for "FFS" once too.  DAMN THOSE ABBREVIATIONS.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6688|Riva, MD
I really hate the German servers that enable cussing filters, it seems extremely snobby to me.  Like they're saying, "Only WE can cuss on OUR server".  It annoys the hell out of me.  If you're not even going to use English on the server, WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF ENABLING THE GOD DAMN FILTER!?

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-05-14 23:27:05)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616

RDMC(2) wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

I think so too lol
Akmad_Alzir
+6|6568

RDMC(2) wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

lol...

Patch 1.30 changes:

-Fixed the bug where players failed to rank up
-Fixed the glitch that made helicopters fly without pilots
-Fixed squad-hopping exploit
-Fixed bug wherein ranked server admins act like bitches

Last edited by Akmad_Alzir (2006-05-15 01:24:39)

=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6643|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands

jrockyourdome wrote:

See I've beeen kicked a bunch for smack talking. I try to keep it some what clean but . What the hell is going on today when a group of guys can't play a game and say bitch. That shit would have not went down at your Dads card game I know it . They say worse at  the golf corse to the beer girl. All I know is a large part of the servers are ran buy some of the biggest BITCHES in the game. Admins , some not all but most act like girls.  These guys in real life yes sorry to say are kinda ......... Yup a BITCH.  So screw you Admins I'm sorry if you get wet between your legs when i type something on screen . But most kids even the young ones say worse in the play ground.  So if any Admins read this remembaer the name kick me but don't ask for my # you dirty BITCH .  vent..........
Dude, i feel ya.

Ive had my share with dictator like, power eager people we call admins.

Try this;
I was on a server running kubra dam, 32 player map, 24 slots, and 14 playing.
I joined and got into a mig, now im not a genieus when it comes to flying (simply because i dont do that often) so i flew a little bit trying to find a target.
So i see somebody take off at the USMC airfiled (easy kill ), i go in for the kill but before i can shoot the guy turns on his afterburners and hits me in the face. SUICIDAL STYLE :S.

I was like, WTF. and told this bastard in proper english not to fly like a rubber ducky.
I got a official warning, and listen to this; for baseraping an uncappable flag.
WTF
So i flew there and targeted a valid target, got hit by a clumsy admin and got this 'Utterly Stupid' warning.

My reaction on this warning was; that i can go where ever i wanted in the game. the game sets the boundies, nog the admin.
From here a whole flame war errupted. A whole jadie jada bla bla bla later i had the whole server truned against me, but hey EA has rules for ranked server so if you dont follow them you are gonna get reported
That being said i got kicked. Reason; foul language. HAHAHA

-When stuff like this happens i get real excited- stay tuned

So i got kicked for no reason, got a stupid warning. What was wrong here?
Well i joined their TS. haha
Overthere i started the EA rule discussion again, pasted him a link and waited.
In reaction he pasted me a link of a forum where their server was highly recommended.
By this time i had allready noticed that this was not the regular admin over there.
With this in mind i got a little more aggessive.
I told him if he wanted to be an admin he had to know the rules.
His reaction was; that is was their server, and they paid for it. so they could whatever they wanted to with it. WRONG
So i said; well i can tell your server isnt bad and the forum tread concurs with that. But there is no mentioning of you not being a complete idiot and jerkoff.
Now he was real pissed, and started to call me names and stuff.
The funny part about this, when he started to get angry i heard i little accent, so being mad made his english turn into rubbish.
With this accent i could tell he was from my county. So i told in our language that id remember his name and whenever he was on a Lanparty he shoulded be looking only to his screen. Then i disconnected.

Did i overreact?
Whas i realy wrong?

or was it a power hungry admin?

give your opinion or tell your own love and hate stories about admins
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6742|Atlanta, GA USA
ROFL this thread is cracking me up!  I thank you all.
TheMurf
+7|6528
I got fully banned for 24 hours from saying "god..." a single time. Totally not unreasonable...
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6583|yourmomshouse
I find it funny you all have so many GAY pics. Word up bitches....
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6634|under there hayousaidunderwear

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard