_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
Is there something wrong with your eyes?  My right eye is microscopically (Impossible to tell with naked eye, I look like a normal person FYI) smaller than my left eye so everything is blurry in it.  It really sucks because i'm right-handed.  So, what problems do you have with your eyes?
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6653|Birmingham
in a word... no
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6589|Houston, TX
contacts
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6627|949

20-400 vision, I wear contacts now, and forever probably, don't see myself getting laser eye surgery any time soon.  However, they are not colored at all, these baby blues are all natural.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6717|Sydney, Australia
Apparantly I'm red-green colour blind... but I'm not.

You see I was tested over 10 years ago, when I was four or five. I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing. (In the test).

In school we did a test (in science), and I got most of it right. Weird.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
Both of the idiot doctors I went to tried to see which glasses lenses worked best the same visit that the blurry eyedrops were applied, they must be retarded or something, it's impossible to see which lenses look the best when the room is dark purple and my eyes are itching and driving me fucking crazy and the right eye is further blurred for the day thanks to the dialation drops.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6593|Seattle

Sometimes I think there's something wrong with my eyes when I wake up in the morning next to a big,fat,ugly chick. Does that count?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6690|San Francisco
*snort* *chuckle*....
*full all out laughter*

Let's see...
I lost my left eye to cancer when I was 15 months old, and my right eye suffers from astigmatism.  I have 20/100 vision without my glasses, and 20/15 vision with my glasses on.  I've also had cataract surgery in my right eye back in 9th grade...the radiation treatments for my cancer ended up fogging up my lens, so it had to be removed and replaced with an intraocular lens.  I now have to wear bifocals since I can't manually focus, and I have computer glasses that I switch to every time I'm using a computer monitor.  My case has actually been written about by my opthalmologist in one of the Stanford Medical journals...
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6619|Edinburg

King_County_Downy wrote:

Sometimes I think there's something wrong with my eyes when I wake up in the morning next to a big,fat,ugly chick. Does that count?
no thats self inflicted.....unless you put one in the bum (no harm done)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6702|67.222.138.85
contacts, not that bad...
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6722|Not Scotland Anymore!
i have: astigmatism.

find out if you're color blind here.

Last edited by -botivix- (2006-05-12 16:31:58)

raz
+22|6659|England, UK
me = 20:20 vision

playing these video games can soon change that though
tF-Vireo
The Lady of the House
+2|6840|San Francisco

Marconius wrote:

*snort* *chuckle*....
*full all out laughter*

Let's see...
I lost my left eye to cancer, and my right eye suffers from astigmatism.  I have 20/100 vision without my glasses, and 20/15 vision with my glasses on.  I've also had cataract surgery in my right eye back in 9th grade...the radiation treatments for my cancer ended up fogging up my lens, so it had to be removed and replaced with an intraocular lens.  I now have to wear bifocals since I can't manually focus, and I have computer glasses that I switch to every time I'm using a computer monitor.  My case has actually been written about by my opthalmologist in one of the Stanford Medical journals...
I saw this topic and I promptly thought of you Marco ^_^ King of teh fake eye!
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6670|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I went and got LASIK
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6765|New York
20-10 vision. Pwnt.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51
I got some sort of allergic reactions for grass things or somethin, happens every spring when every damned tree and shit starts livin again, in dutch it is'' Hooikorts'', directly translated it would be hayfeaver, but don't know if that is the correct English reaction, but anyway it causes me to have terrible itching eyes, sucks ass.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6642|Nova Scotia
I have an astigmatism in my right eye that the doctor (long ago) said wasn't bad enough for glasses, yet things are starting to get blurry in my vision so I really should go have it tested again.  I also have floaters which don't get treated unless they obsure your vision, which they don't in my case...just annoy on sunny days or white backgrounds.
I think Marconius takes the cake, though.  That's rough.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6556|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
i wear glasses ... got an astigmatism ... i also try to put salt in my eyes as often as possible
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6781|Perth, Western Australia
I wear glasses, and whenever anyone asks me why I cant really tell them because I cant remember whether its long or short sighted!

Yes I know that is so sad
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

I have ultra-violet coloured eyes. If you stare at them too long your eyes will bleed.
Not really, but wouldn't it be cool?

Hey Marco, is having an eye transplant an option for you?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6675
I am blessed with perfect vision and dream in color . Every night is like a TV show and I'm the director
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6717|Indianapolis, IN
After some people here, my vision aint that terrible.  I have 20-200 in the left eye and 20-400 in the right eye because of surgery when I was younger.  But with my glasses I have 20-20 vision as of last year.  (prolly dropped again).

I am certain that BF2 is not helping my eyesight though.
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6668
-7.00 perscription. My eyes are perfectly fine other than being near sighted(probably from playing computer games) and I thank God for them.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6759
I can't read those big red signs that say STOP.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6690|San Francisco

Tyferra wrote:

I have ultra-violet coloured eyes. If you stare at them too long your eyes will bleed.
Not really, but wouldn't it be cool?

Hey Marco, is having an eye transplant an option for you?
Could be a possibility in about 10 years...I'm actually looking forward to trying out a bionic eye.  It really depends on how far back my doctor cut my optic nerve (had to stop the movement of the cancer from reaching my brain), but I think it's definitely plausible.  It'd be absolutely weird, because then I'd have to learn how to see in 3D with binocular vision...something that my brain hasn't processed since I was 15 months old.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard