ssonrats
+221|6637
His stats are amazing and have a look at his victims list, crazy.
http://bf2s.com/player/43408027/

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-05-11 05:09:53)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

1) Who?
2) Who?
3) Who?
4) Who?

have a said who yet ?

there is the link pfieuw
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Skiller_jan
+-1|6619
WOW nice one
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Ted Bundy might have more.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6711|Melbourne, Australia
rofl usmarine dats funny as hell.. an yer dat guy has the most victims iv ever seen
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

[Circus-voice]Victims, Victims, Come get your victims here, Knifes and pistols! How about you, son? Care for some knifes and pistols action? Step right up![/Circus-voice]

https://img80.imageshack.us/img80/340/knife3ds.png

At his rank and points, one could expect a little more balanced gameplay?

Although, impressive KDR and SPM.. And the victims list.. MY GOD, THE VICTIMS LIST!

Last edited by DonFck (2006-05-11 05:21:04)

I need around tree fiddy.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|NÃ¥rvei

Funny though his fav victim`s name is stalker !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6762|Canada, Ont
Karkand Whore...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6779|Bulgaria
omfg, w00t????!!!
thanks for sharing this with us
+1 karma
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6615|EU

DonFck wrote:

[Circus-voice]Victims, Victims, Come get your victims here, Knifes and pistols! How about you, son? Care for some knifes and pistols action? Step right up![/Circus-voice]

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/340/knife3ds.png

Although, impressive KDR and SPM.. And the victims list.. MY GOD, THE VICTIMS LIST!
agree, also look at his kicks and bans, all as one are gained at the end of march! ok, lets say it happens, but earn 53 kicks and 7 bans in one day??? man, it is crazy! he plays on "pistols and knives" but do NOT follow the rules, he is killing unarmed enemy with his granade launcher(20,000kills!!!) and assult rifle. Yeah, he is really great, I will go find some kind of that server too pity

https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/4/60314559.png

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-05-11 05:40:11)

delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6744
damn look at his hand grenade score...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

A bunch of nades and a nade launcher as the US on Karkand........yawn.......not impressed at all.
hutchy52
+12|6746
I have a few less: http://www.bf2s.com/player/46030037/

This one has a few more: http://bf2s.com/player/43338596/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

hutchy52 wrote:

I have a few less: http://www.bf2s.com/player/46030037/
775+ hours in the air?  WTF dude.
Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6624|Norway

ssonrats wrote:

His stats are amazing and have a look at his victims list, crazy.
http://bf2s.com/player/43408027/
unfortunaly I'm also on his list (6x) so I knew about his victim list

he played regular on my clans server, and I can tell you, this guy is awesome. if you take a look at the gl leaderboard you would know why. he got about 20000 gl kills, everyone else who has about the same amount of kills has about 10000-15000 deaths, but he only has 5000.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6721|Louisiana
I don't see how it's humanly possible to get such a high assault rifle ratio. I win almost every head-to-head infantry engagement I get into (unless I'm outnumbered or already wounded) and I'm still nowhere near that.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6738

Not to be anal, but his stats seem to reek of wallhacks to me. That is a little too consistant.

- When he started 3.1 KDR from day one and only a modest improvement to 3.4 KDR in all these months.
- SPM of 4 on foot? He started at 3.7, and a steady flat graph for all these months?
- Victims list a mile long, including 21 18 17 16, without a vehicle? The guy literally hasn't touched vehicles.

Then look at his kit stats 3 and 4 KDR are tough to maintain, but not once has he faltered if you check his histories and all of this on foot! Only options I see are:

- Exceptionally good with assault kit; plays on a server with low ranked idiots. Nobody maintains those kind of stats against other good players without some bad periods. SPM of 3, KDR of 3 is pushing it already, even though he is playing pretty much Karkand only. This guy must be killing people with his rifle and tube left right and center.

- He's homebrewed his own wallhack, or found some online. If he was able to see where everyone was before endagering his own life it would explain his high kill percentage with the tube and the rifle before dying himself. Otherwise on karkand, you may run into a bunch of guys and mow them down, but chances are you will get shot from somewhere else regardless of your skill - there is just that much action, and to get all those kills you have to reload often. This guy isn't camping out for easy KDR and low SPM either. His SPM is extremely high, he has to be in the action all day long on foot only. Something fishy methinks.

Salt on arty kills and various forms of suicide and this guys stats shouldn't be this consistant from day one, but they are. Yet he hasn't played enormous hours, but he has always been exactly the same consistantcy. He's not vehicle whoring at all, or commander whoring; literally just assault. I'd play against this guy just to find out if he knows where people are without UAV. If hes not cheating, then wow, but honestly those numbers stink. He started off a god in BF2 and has remained at exactly that level and never improved?

I don't think many people aimbot in BF2 - it is way too obvious, but wallhacks aren't that obvious, and in the hands of a good player (remember BF42 and DC were infested with wallhacks) the results can be devistating like this guys stats. Show me another legit player with a victim list like that, who has no vehicle time and I'll show you another likely wallhacker.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6650|California
OMG

Id wipe that statpadders stats like Id wipe my poopy bum!

*FART*
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6731|Omaha, Nebraska

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Not to be anal, but his stats seem to reek of wallhacks to me. That is a little too consistant.

- When he started 3.1 KDR from day one and only a modest improvement to 3.4 KDR in all these months.
- SPM of 4 on foot? He started at 3.7, and a steady flat graph for all these months?
- Victims list a mile long, including 21 18 17 16, without a vehicle? The guy literally hasn't touched vehicles.

Then look at his kit stats 3 and 4 KDR are tough to maintain, but not once has he faltered if you check his histories and all of this on foot! Only options I see are:

- Exceptionally good with assault kit; plays on a server with low ranked idiots. Nobody maintains those kind of stats against other good players without some bad periods. SPM of 3, KDR of 3 is pushing it already, even though he is playing pretty much Karkand only. This guy must be killing people with his rifle and tube left right and center.

- He's homebrewed his own wallhack, or found some online. If he was able to see where everyone was before endagering his own life it would explain his high kill percentage with the tube and the rifle before dying himself. Otherwise on karkand, you may run into a bunch of guys and mow them down, but chances are you will get shot from somewhere else regardless of your skill - there is just that much action, and to get all those kills you have to reload often. This guy isn't camping out for easy KDR and low SPM either. His SPM is extremely high, he has to be in the action all day long on foot only. Something fishy methinks.

Salt on arty kills and various forms of suicide and this guys stats shouldn't be this consistant from day one, but they are. Yet he hasn't played enormous hours, but he has always been exactly the same consistantcy. He's not vehicle whoring at all, or commander whoring; literally just assault. I'd play against this guy just to find out if he knows where people are without UAV. If hes not cheating, then wow, but honestly those numbers stink. He started off a god in BF2 and has remained at exactly that level and never improved?

I don't think many people aimbot in BF2 - it is way too obvious, but wallhacks aren't that obvious, and in the hands of a good player (remember BF42 and DC were infested with wallhacks) the results can be devistating like this guys stats. Show me another legit player with a victim list like that, who has no vehicle time and I'll show you another likely wallhacker.
I smell something funny too... All those points under 600 hours? I guess it is possible I think I would believe it more if he was in some sort of vehicle. The people he play with must be totally new.. What servers does he play on?

Last edited by splixx (2006-05-11 11:49:25)

Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna
+42|6624|Norway
its quite simple to reach such a high K/D Ratio. as I mentioned his enemies arent newbies, but he allways plays with 1 or 2 teammates who play medic only and revive him all the time. it's nearly impossible to take out 3 teammates with 4 or even 5 public players.

it's absolutly the same as codeseven.osk and codeseven.neo:) they are both extremly skilled, medic only and reviving eachother all the time.

just as [CANADA]_Zenmaster said, it would be impossible to reach such a high K/D Ratio as a single player, even if you own hard.
Capt. Foley
+155|6580|Allentown, PA, USA

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

DonFck wrote:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/340/knife3ds.png

agree, also look at his kicks and bans, all as one are gained at the end of march! ok, lets say it happens, but earn 53 kicks and 7 bans in one day??? man, it is crazy! he plays on "pistols and knives" but do NOT follow the rules, he is killing unarmed enemy with his granade launcher(20,000kills!!!) and assult rifle. Yeah, he is really great, I will go find some kind of that server too pity

http://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/4/60314559.png
thats because when chuy move the site to thegibson server the graphs didnt show anything before that day
n00b.Worx
+44|6718|West Berlin!
Haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor
kamikazevinnie89
+2|6577
he done well but how come he has guys on his list that he has only killed lik 3 + 4 times when i kill people 3 + 4 times every round and the dont get added to my list so i got 1 word HACKER
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ted Bundy might have more.
bowned
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6625|USA
thats awesome, and he isnt a stat padder, which makes me even happier. That means he probably plays on Small servers with large ticket ratios.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard