risson
+17|6738|Wisconsin
I was surfing around a little and found this off www.bf2tracker.com.  It's a link to some nice screen shots of Armored fury aircraft.  Enjoy..

http://www.firingsquad.com/media/gallery_index.asp/505

RiSSoN
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6598|The Netherlands
when wil it become avalible
risson
+17|6738|Wisconsin
I don't know... but my $9.99 will be headed that way...

RiSSoN
risson
+17|6738|Wisconsin
Another link with some of the same pics and a few others...

http://media.www.gamestats.com/media/79 … mgs_1.html

RiSSoN
jnick
+22|6753
Eh, those are old pictures . . . they've been on IGN for a week or so now . . .
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6554|England
Damm I wish EA would give a release date already, I mean they must have some idea when they are going to release it.
risson
+17|6738|Wisconsin
I've seen some of the older pictures, but the others were a first... so I thought I would share (for those who haven't)..

As for a release date, who knows?  Maybe they will mess up again and do a pre-release like EF, then some people will get a jump on it and brag about it?

RiSSoN..
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6654|UK
I kinda hoped there would be new armour but the new air vehicles look swish.
Now the loooooong wait for release....... rest assure it'll be post 1.3
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
good find risson.. i hadnt seen those before..

well worth the 5 or 6 quid i'll spend on it (aye.. i'm scottish.. using the good old GBP.. £.. brilliant )
MaddoxM
+4|6584
I remember reading somewhere middle of May, but that was about a month ago, so its probably pushed back until June..2007.
J=MAN
+25|6628|OZ
Nice! I've seen those before, but not the hi-res versions. Thanks for my new wallpaper!

+1
evilduckz
+1|6534
nice, looks tight!
wensleydale8
+81|6740|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Theres one thing which Ihave doubts about the little bird due to EA nerfing the minigun so bad it will be nearly useless.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Rugmonster
+1|6708
Well, this makes me very excited about the Armored Fury booster pack. Another $9.99 going to them from me. I just hope there are more servers running the maps than EF has currently. Doesn't seem to be very many out there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard