daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6619
Omg The E3 Vid Released Recently Makes Me Want It So Badly.   

But No Release Till 2007.

I Want It ... I Want It ... I Want It , But Wait I Still Need A 360
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6818|Nova Scotia, Canada

Could I get a link to a vid?

I want it too!
nordicfireman
+7|6716
....where is this alleged video
AMTXP
+13|6696|California, USA
You can now view all the info at Bungie.net! I'm downloading hi-res QT version of the trailer there.

Their server is slow, it be cool if Jeff mirrored it here.

- Andrew
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6637|Houston, TX
Link in my sig...I cropped down the wallpaper to fit cause it's 1337.
The announcement trailer got me excited, but I'm still gonna hold my thoughts til I see the gameplay demo.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6741
is this the one w/o the actual gameplay, the one that looks like Halo 2 fused with Chariots of Fire, same old Master Chief and same old vehicles except it takes place on earth. Well then yeah....360 sucks
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6637|Houston, TX
it was already on earth...and yeah it's the teaser not a gameplay
grrr... I want to see a gameplay trailer now!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6716|Colorado
They pissed me off too bad with the ending in 2 , dont think I'll be re visiting the series.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6637|Houston, TX

TrollmeaT wrote:

They pissed me off too bad with the ending in 2 , dont think I'll be re visiting the series.
there's a reason behind that...probably to keep H2 campaign from being too long (they were in a time crunch) and hopefully to make the H3 campaign much better...no indications yet but still we can hope
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6670|Canada
how did H2 end?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6808|Toronto Canada
Omg Dont Spoil!!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6716|Colorado
edited so as not to spoil the spoiled ending.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-05-12 22:44:20)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6741
Yeah if you didn't think the game's campaigns was a spoil well....yeah get spoiled
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6774|Uhh... erm...
I'm not much for Halo. I don't get why people like it so much.

Oh, Elangbam, how's your sis?
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6741

Tetrino wrote:

I'm not much for Halo. I don't get why people like it so much.

Oh, Elangbam, how's your sis?
she's doing pretty good thanks for asking. As for Halo, it and Fable and Oblivion are the only games really holding the entire Xbox family up. Gears of war to me just looks like Halo or rather the Unreal series. 360 will lose the fight a couple months after the line of ps3 releases comes out.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6763|California

i know how it ends

he dies.

you think im kidding? you will see
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6741

stryyker wrote:

i know how it ends

he dies.

Master Chief in Halo 3? No he'll end up giving a speech to consumers on how all gaming producers should switch to teh 360 instead of Sony and its PS3. Wait wait wait.....that's Bill Gates and microsoft, my bad.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6763|California

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

stryyker wrote:

i know how it ends

he dies.

Master Chief in Halo 3? No he'll end up giving a speech to consumers on how all gaming producers should switch to teh 360 instead of Sony and its PS3. Wait wait wait.....that's Bill Gates and microsoft, my bad.
lol. product placement

the new covenant enemy, sony
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6741

stryyker wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

stryyker wrote:

i know how it ends

he dies.

lol. product placement

the new covenant enemy, sony
Microsoft said Halo 3 was going to be the last installemnt (or maybe it was Bungie, anyway) after the PS3 comes out, depending on its sales (while i cross my fingers that it makes the 3 mill mark) I'm betting a Halo 4 will come to redeem it.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6619
Halo 3 the last in the trilogy, dosnt mean a story of other things in the halo universe cant be.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6774|Michigan
Not interested unless it comes out for pc.
stars#10101
+2|6728|Singaproe
360 rocks! halo rocks!

i do admit that halo 2 was a bit of a let down, especially compared to halo but it was still sweet. i hope halo 3 does do better than halo 2 did. after all, halo 2 was rushed. bungie was rushed by microsoft and halo 2 was the result. hopefully microsoft will have realized that and i hope they dont rush halo 3.

oh, and have you heard of the halo movie? peter jackson is producing and thats pretty much all i know for now.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6669|Britain and Damn proud of it!

stars#10101 wrote:

oh, and have you heard of the halo movie? peter jackson is producing and thats pretty much all i know for now.
Oh God no, Please no, in my experience ALL game based movies suck ass, also i think that the Halo series is WAY overrated, one of my friends is obsessed, keeps talking about bungie being obsessed with the number 7 and putting subliminal messages in songs..and how its going to Revolutionize gaming, no, its not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard