King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

I just can't get enough of it. What's your favorite map?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
IRONxWyvern
+14|6841|Atlanta, GA
Ghost Town
dankassasin42o
+68|6679|Reefersyde, CA
Nite flite = 1 of SF's best maps.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6627|The Netherlands
do someone know a server whit 24/7 night maps?
Rumfuddle
+14|6718
The night maps don't get any respect but can certainly be fun if you're in the mood.  I prefer Night Flight over Leviathan and I'm not a big fan of Devils Perch. 

On a couple occasions I've seen 24/7 night severs, but can't remember the names and they're pretty damn rare.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6618|Houston, TX
Night maps make me sleepy.
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6599
Night Flight is really cool. So is ghost town, mass destruction and surge
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6649|Washington DC

King_County_Downy wrote:

I just can't get enough of it. What's your favorite map?
Never played it publically (just toured it with no players) ... but I've always assumed that it would have a ton of snipers on it.

What makes it your favorite?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

OrangeHound wrote:

Just that I'm not sick of it yet. I've played over 7 minutes there and I loved every second of it.
VidSicious
+25|6774

King_County_Downy wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Just that I'm not sick of it yet. I've played over 7 minutes there and I loved every second of it.
Wow... that is 5 minutes more than the time you played with your girlfriend.

j/k
uk_japeye
+10|6715|UK

VidSicious wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

j/k
LMAO
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

VidSicious wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

j/k
ROFL!! 6 really.
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
i never played them i dont think on this account but love them so much but i used differant account as i used to get crappy fps with my OLD video card
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
VidSicious
+25|6774

King_County_Downy wrote:

VidSicious wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

j/k
ROFL!! 6 really.
LoL.  But seriously, I agree.  Night Flight is awesome.  I don't understand why hardly anyone plays it.  Too bad.  I saw a 24/7 nightflight the other day, but it was only an 18 player server.  I can't play unless it is 64 man.  I need lots of meat to shoot at.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR

VidSicious wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Devo'd!
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6572|England
Iron gator does my head in,all the others are good,the night ones give me a headache though! lol
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

VidSicious wrote:

LoL.  But seriously, I agree.  Night Flight is awesome.  I don't understand why hardly anyone plays it.  Too bad.  I saw a 24/7 nightflight the other day, but it was only an 18 player server.  I can't play unless it is 64 man.  I need lots of meat to shoot at.
I just got a new 19" CRT. I'm gonna start playing it more. I wonder if I can beat my B.R. of 10?
Edit: Can you even fly there? I don't recall seeing any jets or choppas.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-05-08 14:16:41)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK

niekjejeje wrote:

do someone know a server whit 24/7 night maps?
There was a night server set up recently but when ever i looked it was empty and havent seen it in the server list lately:(

VidSicious wrote:

[Night Flight is awesome.  I don't understand why hardly anyone plays it.
I love the night maps but Night Flight is my least favorite cause depending on the server hardly any one ever defends flags on that map so the entire team just seem to go in circles never getting a proper foot hold.  That or virtually the entire team spend the whole round at the airport terminal.

Plus too many people use a glitch to hide in the wall at a certain place.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Iron gator does my head in,all the others are good,the night ones give me a headache though! lol
I love iron gator despite it giving me very bad scores.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6550|CH/BR - in UK

The Iron Gator is good, as long as you either make it to the aircraft carrier, or are one of the USMC's standing on deck, taking anything out that approaches...
My favs are Mass Destructions, being a sniper there, and Warlord, as an anti-tank especially, it's awesome in the palace and fighting for the plaza.
I kinda got sick of Night Flight, I lost interest after I beat my top score of 110 and it didn't register though.
Devil's Perch is a pain.
Surge is a snipers paradise.
Leviathan can be fun depending on the server.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6699|U.S

King_County_Downy wrote:

VidSicious wrote:

I just got a new 19" CRT. I'm gonna start playing it more. I wonder if I can beat my B.R. of 10?
Edit: Can you even fly there? I don't recall seeing any jets or choppas.
There are only choppers because special forces like seals and all those need to sneak so they use choppers instead of jets.
sometimes on ghost town everyone are snipers. I was commander and i was trying to win as a team and i was the only one not a sniper i was so PO'ed. and ghost town is to small for choppers. there is also to many people wasiting in AA guns to shoot you down.

Last edited by travisb05 (2006-05-27 15:39:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard