coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke
I'm liking this guide and the ideas behind it so much that I'm thinking sticky anyone with me???
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6693|Germany

Sgt.Davi wrote:

I have to admit M95 does a fair bit fo damage to a chopper, I have just seen so many tards using the defaults
Even the defaults(every gun does) damage a chopper,not much,but they do.Sometimes it's worth a shot,but only if the chopper is already close to explosion and runs for repair.I've taken down a Havoc with the Beretta,lucky shot,but it's possible.
T0rr3nt
+54|6574|Michigan
g3 is godlike!
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6640|England
Yeah I was in a squad with someone on Kubra who got lucky with a 92FS. Stil if it was a G3 it could have pwned the chopper in its clip (it was smoking) Thanks to everyone who has read and appreciated this guide. Thanks to those who karma +d me cuz I lost loads and thanks to those recommending a sticky cuz none of the feauture requests have Assault primarily which is necessary to be fixed!!

Im gunna go to bed soon. If you think anything else should go in post here and Ill put it in b4 school tomorrow!
Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England
Just thought of a big one I missed
Kylau
+9|6702|Washington
Assault is the only kit I play anymore. I love it. I used to play medic almost exclusively for points, but it got boring quick. I enjoy this game for the kills, not for the point whoring rank advancement.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England
Ok i have updated it to include how to get teampoints without HRRR

Enjoy!
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6572
I recently got back into the assualt class and agree with you Davi +1 for you
Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England
Thank you my friends. I'm calling it a day. Any suggestions pop em here like a smoke grenade and ill put em in!! Night!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6686|Tampa Bay Florida
gj, +1 for you
Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England

IronFerret wrote:

Real nice, but the G3 reload time still sucks.. and it doesnt have that much amo.
This reminds me of an absurdity that the M16 gets 6 magazines = 180 but hte G3 gets 5 equalling 100? Damage taken into consideration, even i don't last that long with an M16!!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

Sgt.Davi wrote:

IronFerret wrote:

Real nice, but the G3 reload time still sucks.. and it doesnt have that much amo.
This reminds me of an absurdity that the M16 gets 6 magazines = 180 but hte G3 gets 5 equalling 100? Damage taken into consideration, even i don't last that long with an M16!!!
I rarely get thru all my G3 ammo, but I still want more.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke

Sgt.Davi wrote:

This reminds me of an absurdity that the M16 gets 6 magazines = 180 but hte G3 gets 5 equalling 100? Damage taken into consideration, even i don't last that long with an M16!!! tongue
Just reminds you though that a key element of using the G3 is to use single shot at all but close range. Remember prone and pwn!!   

Last edited by coke (2006-05-07 16:27:44)

Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England
G3 is still very accurate and powerful even when rolling on the floor

Its a shame this got back so far, knew I should have put the title as JOMG SNIPER LOOK HERE!!!1!
Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England
OK everyone, tonight I will load up BF2 and start a LAN wih myself and Ill take some screenies to better this guide!! I also got an unregistered FRAPS so I can get 30 second vids, who should I get to host it???

See ya!! And thanks for reading!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6771|Noizyland

I'm feeling the love again for the Assault calss, even, (shock horror,) the G3, which shamefully I scolded and asked it to leave my house into the cold cold winter when I first unlocked it.
I'm not a GL fan, so I don't mind the lack of launcher. I use the G3 mostly for mid range single shots or up-close panic attacks. It gets the job done, and is one of my new best friends.

Sgt.Davi my slippery friends, (where did that come from?) well done and Kudos, (and Karma,) to you on your fine guide. The Assault class is often looked over as being guide-worthy, but you my friend have shattered the image, struck the first blow, thrown the first punch and a number of other metaphores, and made sure the Assault class lasts... at least until the next patch anyway.

Chur to the chur,

- Ty.

P.S: My head feels funny.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FriiginChomper
+41|6698
I like the AK-101 over all the assualt guns. Its automatic and it does alot of damage, up close it takes one shot to the face to kill a player at full health. not to mention it has a grenade launcher. Why do people bash this class anyway? its a really good class to ground pound with and it very effective if you know what your doing.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

*flash

*steal plane

thats what i see
Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England
I honestly dont know. The AKs are incredibly good due to high damage (38 to the 101 and 39 to the 47) which is complemented by the fact they have a powerful, tactical grenade launcher underneath. I sure do hope they dont nerf it (or the G3!) in some new patch, Tyferra! Oh and your G3 is dusty...

flashbangs....

OMG YOUR RIGHT!!!! HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET! THESE ULTIMATE PLANE STEALING DEVICES! Thanks Stryyker

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2006-05-07 22:55:25)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6643

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Well it looks like my title has put people off. I think if you read this you will double efficiency. Honest!! Oh and who karmad me for being a giant emo !!
Not Ajax

<_<

>_>
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6716|Melbourne, Australia
nice work i love the g3 so much easily best rifle in the game along with the ak47 an 101 .. +1 karma  for j00!
Sgt.Davi
+300|6640|England
Yar im guessing by your sig you also want to overthrow the chains of anti assault,ummmm....DICTATORS!! And other metaphors, Tyferra style. OK, like I said i will take some screenies in BF tonight of tactical stuff and also how to locate secondary hotkeys. I'll start my FRAPS up and take a few videos. Anything that can help people to add an assaulting element (yeah see what I did there ) to Battlefield. Well its school for me now, later

Was this you as well Ajax???: 2006-05-06 13:29:44 -1 Assault vs Spec Ops - The VOTE saying sigh(being an emo)    XD

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2006-05-08 00:14:36)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6643
If it was, will you negative karma me for revenge?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6661|NT, like Mick Dundee

coke wrote:

I'm liking this guide and the ideas behind it so much that I'm thinking sticky anyone with me???
Could we get a mod to either sticky this or belt it into the wiki?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6771|Hamburg, Germany
Having 92h with this kit i'd like to ad one or two things....

these days i pick the G3 mostly because it comes with hand grenades...
I prefer Nades over the toob for two reasons...
one is enemys in good range for the tube are easyer for me to kill with the G3 and two a nade kills the whole group of bad guys 90% of the time...

So to sum it up nades have a bigger blast radius (i think), damage and i can throw them in places i can't reach otherwise... There is nothing more rewarding than throwqing a nade 25m to bounce off a wall and into a door giving you 3kills.... sorta like golf...

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2006-05-08 04:41:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard