Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6612|Greenwood, IN
Well I don't really need to say much to know how I feel about this person.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dMhCDKxPjHU& … ious%20nut
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

People like that... Well... I wonder what happened to the Western world... Protesting at a funeral.....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
This better not be those 'God Hates Fags'... there is no organisation which deserves more to be exterminated.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
coreinflames
+12|6651
It is a good thing 99% of the christians in the u.s. also disagree with those signs, otherwise we never would have made it as a country.

I only watched part of the video, and i disagreed with each sign i saw...

and sparks you are right as well, a christian shouldnt goto the world saying God hates fags, infact they are told not to.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Spark wrote:

This better not be those 'God Hates Fags'... there is no organisation which deserves more to be exterminated.
Not even NAMBLA?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6634|IRELAND

Talk about fundamentalist Muslims................ she is worse.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6707
Ugh. As much as I hate Hannity and Colmes, this is one of the few times I dont mind them insulting their interviewee. Believing in God is all well and good, but when you use God to justify your own ridiculous beliefs you go too far...
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6778|Atlanta, GA USA
Yeah, that is one twisted bitch.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6745|The Hague, Netherlands

yeah wonder if they have brains at all who protest with that kind of things
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

total idiots they are, i mean wtf... its a fucking funeral, sum1 died in iraq. reminds me of those ppl in wow that trashed a funeral...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6745|The Hague, Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

total idiots they are, i mean wtf... its a fucking funeral, sum1 died in iraq. reminds me of those ppl in wow that trashed a funeral...
Did you see that face, can't stand it
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6672|Sweden
i totally agree with her! (no not really, i hate religion and their followers, in any form!)

hehe, this could only happen in america... where else would such "nuts" get invited to TV?

good luck and good night

EDIT: that funeral in WOW deserved to be bashed, who the f*ck holds a funeral/whatever in a video game? its sick...

Last edited by spacepelle (2006-05-06 07:39:53)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6698|Calgary
They are  not Christians, they are mentally ill.  Christanity is based on love and forgivness not hate and disrespect.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6698|Calgary

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

lol..you mean the talking pig...thats +1 for you
pdanrichey
+5|6813
I dont' agree with all she has to say and I believe she's gone well over the top.  Some of the things she is saying however, I feel are true.  I think the US in particular is spitting in God's face over many of the things we're doing like allowing gay marriages (homosexuality), taking the ten commandments out of the pulic areas...etc.  Some of the things "freedom of speech and freedom of choice" allow us to do are totally against God's laws and within a timeframe from now, He is going to punish the US.  It's all prophesied in the Bible.
I'm totally PRO war, but to mock the poor families that did lose a loved one is just wrong!!  Also, God doesn't hate anyone, He loves us all even though we are all miserable sinners.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6757

coreinflames wrote:

It is a good thing 99% of the christians in the u.s. also disagree with those signs, otherwise we never would have made it as a country.

I only watched part of the video, and i disagreed with each sign i saw...

and sparks you are right as well, a christian shouldnt goto the world saying God hates fags, infact they are told not to.
but god does hate fags.
i guess its just another example of the hippocracy they call christianity.
for OP, i agree , ppl like that should be shot.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

spacepelle wrote:

i totally agree with her! (no not really, i hate religion and their followers, in any form!)

hehe, this could only happen in america... where else would such "nuts" get invited to TV?

good luck and good night

EDIT: that funeral in WOW deserved to be bashed, who the f*ck holds a funeral/whatever in a video game? its sick...
no no... the wow funeral was when their guild member died in real life, then an enemy guild ambushes them... hilarious though but just mean.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Janysc
+59|6690|Norway
I'm actually more infuriated by the two "interviewers" who won't let her talk. They only want to throw shit at her, and while I can understand this, what is then the purpose of inviting her to talk on television if they only interrupt her?

The Bible and Christianity today do not mix. Sodoma was burnt, and the men there were all gay. It says on black and white that men should rule over women. Thieves can only be punished at night; if you punish them the day after the crime, you are to be stoned.

She is a true Christian, which is the same as a fundamentalist Christian, but if religion is not treated with a fundamentalist attitude, you are not praciticing a religion, you are only plucking out the parts you like. It's okay with me, but if there is a god, I don't suppose he/she/it is very happy over the fact that people do not follow his scriptures to the word.

In my humble opinion, religion today does not work anymore.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England
What annoyed me most was seeing the children made to protest.
If you want to believe your own bullshit, fine, but don't brainwash your children to do the same. They might at least have a chance to make some reasonable intelligent decisions of their own, and ascertain their own beliefs when they are ready.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6664|South West England
Rofl at one point you can hear him mutter " Your obviously Nuts"
XanKrieger
iLurk
Finished watching it,rofl she trys to dodge her sings, this crazy bitch should be arrested for leading and promotoed such god damn inhumanly sixk, I hope she gets whats coming to her OVO

Last edited by XanKrieger (2006-05-06 09:22:23)

XanKrieger
iLurk

Superslim wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

lol..you mean the talking pig...thats +1 for you
rofl ^^ yeah shes ugly and hell and here smile

Ear-----------------------------------------------------------------------EAR
XanKrieger
iLurk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Info for anyone who wants to read up on the cult of WBC, also it seems that the reason WBC is only 1 family is because they incourage inbreeding (no joke sadley)
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Skruples wrote:

Ugh. As much as I hate Hannity and Colmes, this is one of the few times I dont mind them insulting their interviewee. Believing in God is all well and good, but when you use God to justify your own ridiculous beliefs you go too far...
Yea, I think they handled her. Did you notice how calm she was and then towards the end started to get angry.

Go to their site if you really want to get pissed.
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-05-06 10:24:22)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6786|Great Brown North
bahahaha yes god destroyed space shuttle columbia because america is dirty.... fuckwits

anyone who disrespects a funeral, let alone a military funeral should be shot in the face with rock salt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard