spawnofthemist wrote:

Evil-fruits|ST4R wrote:

1 word SEARCH
QFE
QFE? (lols spawn, help me again)
R0lyP0ly
+161|6659|USA

syntaxmax642 wrote:

Positive karma to the first person to actually post the link to the stats of the new SMOTC.
As opposed to what? Positive karma?

Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6525
QFE is Quoted for Emphasis
QFT    Quoted for Truth
R0lyP0ly
+161|6659|USA

OrangeHound wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

It isnt awarded to the highest point sergeant major, but it is awarded randomly to any sergeant major.
Ummm ... I don't know where you came up with this ... I believe it has always gone to the highest point Sergeant Major, and I also believe that EA has stated that the SMOTC is awarded to the highest performing SM.
I thought it was the SGM that got the most points within that month, not necessarily the one with th most pts.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6654|Washington DC

R0lyP0ly wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

It isnt awarded to the highest point sergeant major, but it is awarded randomly to any sergeant major.
Ummm ... I don't know where you came up with this ... I believe it has always gone to the highest point Sergeant Major, and I also believe that EA has stated that the SMOTC is awarded to the highest performing SM.
I thought it was the SGM that got the most points within that month, not necessarily the one with th most pts.
I once thought that as well, but apparently not.  For months,  the SMOTC has been an inactive player ... no points during a month, but he had the most points of any Sergeant Major.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard