Black Vaine
+43|6621|K-Town, Sweden
Well topic says all... Who is Sergeant Major of the Corps? For now? I've been searching for someone but i can't find anyone...
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6751

Darth_Fleder wrote:

His name is USE THE SEARCH
Word.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Sgt. Maj. of the Marine Corps John Estrada
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6837
I don't even think they give that rank out anymore.

It used to go to the number 1 player of the month, but I don't think they even use it now that the officer ranks are around.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6684|Seattle
Now that you're done getting chastised for not using the search button...

http://bf2s.com/player/45042844/
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6837

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

Guess, I was wrong then.

Not like that has ever happend though.  Just one more in a long, long list of errors on my point.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6708
The need to make Sgt_MaxPower the Commander In Chief for the month for being the first 4 star general with the highest global score.  He would do better than Bush.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6751

cheshiremoe wrote:

The need to make Sgt_MaxPower the Commander In Chief for the month for being the first 4 star general with the highest global score.  He would do better than Bush.
https://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/125/fgotrevolution_125.gif
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6684|Seattle

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

Guess, I was wrong then.

Not like that has ever happend though.  Just one more in a long, long list of errors on my point.
Well you were essentially correct.

Petke got Sergeant Major before 1.2.  If he played now, he would make it to colonel.  As it stands, SMotC is stuck on him, so it is essentially not being given out.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Ac1dh0u$3
+7|6641|Northern Ireland
yea i hear no one else can get it cause that guy hasnt played since he got it
servo
+7|6639
I'm going to guess that with the amount of hours put in on this game, dude probably offed himself when he realized how much of his life he'd thrown away.
Wille
+3|6639|Finland
Damn its Petke..
I didn`t know
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Petke.. His name is Petke.. And you really should use the search. He hasn't played that nick since january, thus holding on to the rank as the only Sgt. Major of the Corps.

Oh yeah: His Stats
I need around tree fiddy.
Stormscape666
+2|6631|Soviet Canuckistan
Maxpadder doesn't deserve to get any special rank, considering how much PADDING he did.
Hiei987
+20|6691

Stormscape666 wrote:

Maxpadder doesn't deserve to get any special rank, considering how much PADDING he did.
Very true...
Deety
Grammar Nazi level 4
+5|6663

DonFck wrote:

Petke.. His name is Petke.. And you really should use the search. He hasn't played that nick since january, thus holding on to the rank as the only Sgt. Major of the Corps.

Did you read any of the replies before posting, or did you spend 40 minutes trying to find this out?
risson
+17|6766|Wisconsin
About time to move his stats.. since he doesn't play any more...  Thought it was to change each month?

RiSSoN
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Deety wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Did you read any of the replies before posting, or did you spend 40 minutes trying to find this out?
Neither.. Scrolled through the answers quickly, just to check if anyone had replied with the correct information. See, if someone couldn't use search the first time, it might take him/her some time to learn its finesse. Hence, I decided to give the f**ing answer directly, and hopefully sparing the topic authors time. Now that he has that out of the way, our excellent moderators from aroud the globe can go ahead and close this topic (because, IMO it needs it, right?). Apparently I had missed a previous post that was a direct link to his stats, + all the replies after. Maybe I was blind at the moment/scrolled too fast.. You still don't need to be a complete dick about it, do you?

And no, I didn't need 40 minutes, although it seems that it is the amount of time it took you to write your post  quoted above.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-05-05 16:44:31)

I need around tree fiddy.
UallCRY2much
+-2|6566
guess what u all cry way 2 much
joker8baller
+68|6666
I see him as a Colonel?
DirectFire
+6|6559

servo wrote:

I'm going to guess that with the amount of hours put in on this game, dude probably offed himself when he realized how much of his life he'd thrown away.
LOL +!
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6698|U.S

joker8baller wrote:

I see him as a Colonel?
yah the last battle petke has played was on 5-15-2006 not janurary.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada
so the answer has not been given!!! who is it??
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6691|Calgary

killer21 wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Damn.. his stats aren't coming up   

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard