spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA
I was playing Wake Island as US and I blew up the Artillery on the Chinese.  We captured the flag and I saw that the Artillery was back! so I blew it up again!  then I got "TEAM DAMAGE"
I went from like 20 pts to -2 pts.  This really sucked.

Is this a bug???

So be warned all you spec ops guys, Wake Island you can capture the Artillery.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
Same here! Dont blow it after you Cap Main Chinese Flag.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6788|North Lauderdale, FL
this is also the case on Kubra Dam.  if you play as USMC and capture the MEC airfield, blowing up the assets will cause team damage. 

Defect #23429384
rizzo5850
+0|6778
I was on karkand as engineer and had a spec ops with me.
We tried to blow up US artillery and then have me fix it so it would turn to our artillery.
Did not work.
Does this work on other maps?
Is it only Maps that you can take the flag where the artillery is located?
Croak
+11|6806|San Marcos, CA
You can't "capture" arty..it's just a bug on Wake where blowing up the PLA arty counts as team vehicle damage once you've capped the airfield..but the arty still belongs to the PLA.
rizzo5850
+0|6778
Ahh I see thanks
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793
You can stll blow up the UAV and Scanner assets in the Chinese base, after it's been captured and get points though.  If you're dead set on blowing up the artillery, wait until the Chinese re-take the base or at least until it goes neutral.

Still, it sucks as the Chinese can blow up all the USMC assets any time, assuming they can get close enough.
thinner44
+1|6810
Yep, been there done that and got a shed load of team damage for my troubles. I wouldn't mind, but I used a great deal of stealth and it was a long way away.
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6846
if you get points for blowing up arty , why shouldint we get some stats showing it  ? or do we ?
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

if you get points for blowing up arty , why shouldint we get some stats showing it  ? or do we ?
Chuy may already have something planned for that, he is usaully two steps ahead of all of us when it comes to stats items and such.  go ask him if you want to know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard