-
+961|6689

Oh my goodness gooses.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6753

panderiz wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

DAAAAMMMN. see, thats what makes Firestorm and Blazin look like noobs, these are the best players in the world.
lol these guys have as much skill as my left nut, they just play a lot pure and simple.
Been meaning to talk to you about that panderiz.  I found out your little secret.  I know that your left nut hax.  I know your left nut hax big time I got it on fraps.  He's going down.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City
These 2 guys are the best players, no matter that they have no real life at all, they completed the time and had the skill to get the kills for all kits and vehicles. Blazin and firestorm should be ashamed, they can whore out medic and commander and get 1,000,000 points, but it looks like they will never be THE GENERAL.

All Around Players > Point farmers

Their objectives now must be getting all SF, EF and AF badges and medals in....3 months ???
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

I consider rb to be the real General; MaxPower (or should I say Sgt_MaxPadder) was reset before for stats paddding and there's plenty evidence he stat pads still (like all the screenies of him on the KP servers).

Yet another reason why the stats system and stats administration is so flawedl; people can stats-pad and the EA guys that control the stats reset the innocents and let the real padders roam free.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-05-02 13:15:14)

xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6720|Louisiana

Ender2309 wrote:

anybody else a little jealous?
Why would anyone be jealous of the MaxPower guy? His infantry stats aren't that great and my SPM is higher than his. I will say that he has a lot of time and patience to get all the badges and medals, but I probably have more fun playing the game than him.
Speelbal
+146|6744|Netherlands
I think he has more fun..8.5 hours per day.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6720|Louisiana
I dunno man... I think I'd get sick of the game playing 8 and a half hours a day

I can't play more than about 4 rounds in a row before getting bored/frustrated.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

He idled in servers with no idle kick, then statpadded his way to 200,000 points to be the General.
DSL-BEN
+-1|6624
I was admiring these guys stats, and I was just wondering how anyone can get over 500 points in a round?  Or is that just common place for some guys???
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK

DSL-BEN wrote:

I was admiring these guys stats, and I was just wondering how anyone can get over 500 points in a round?  Or is that just common place for some guys???
K&P servers AND/OR commander

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-02 13:41:40)

DSL-BEN
+-1|6624

liquidat0r wrote:

DSL-BEN wrote:

K&P servers AND/OR commander
thanks for clearing that up for me.... I just thought they found a server where everyone was willing to line up to get shot by them freely.....  =P
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6635|England
HAven't you guys seen the pics here of SMP on Knife servers. They were around a week ago, therefore RB dude is the best

Unless he too.......................................

Well wel done for becoming these ranks. Just boo-urns for going on KPS

Looked at rbs stats. No suspicious enemies/victims. High scores are big, howver probs 16 player commanding tank

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2006-05-02 14:35:26)

INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6671|Denver, CO

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

panderiz wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

DAAAAMMMN. see, thats what makes Firestorm and Blazin look like noobs, these are the best players in the world.
lol these guys have as much skill as my left nut, they just play a lot pure and simple.
Been meaning to talk to you about that panderiz.  I found out your little secret.  I know that your left nut hax.  I know your left nut hax big time I got it on fraps.  He's going down.
His right nut is a Karkand whore

http://bf2s.com/player/49477202/

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I will be a general!!!111

in 523791239 days )
And i promise to be there for you all the way.
Breadman
+27|6725|Southern New Jersey
You can idle as long as you want in a server with out a idle time limit. After a set period of time being idle your time doesn't count. Was tried in our old euro server a guy stayed idle for almost 3 hours. He checked his time here at bf2's before and after being idle. His time only went up 25 mins. Think EA won't of tought about guys just idling in servers for time and not have put something in place to prevent it. I've played with
Sgt.Max Power and he's not a great bf2 player. I've played with shitload of players that are 10 times the BF2
players that he is and all the top players. Dam if you look at all these guys all they do is play BF2 all the time.
Either they are kids who get up play before school. Then goto school, come home and play till bedtime. Or  are adults with no jobs that play bf2 all day and night. I'm out of work on disability and I always have stuff to do that more important then playing BF2. My wife would take a hammer to my pc. If I was to play games all day and night. She gets mad  if I'm on pc more then a hour when our kids are awake. My BF2 playing time is for few hours a night after kids goto bed.
[MIST]chaos
+1|6834
Congrats to Sgt_maxpower......I do believe I was one of the first to say Sgt_maxpower is going to be the first General (full four star) back here http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=20407

And I was right .....but whats left for him?....Booster packs?

Just a thought
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6751|The Netherlands
Well if u take a closer look to his stats, u can see that he is already going for the euroforce medal and the
euroforce ribbon.  Also when u look at the times he played on special forces already, he got already alot of
time on every medal from special forces: he mite gonna get em all....

Personally i think he is a little obsessed with the awards

-Ben
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6659|Austin, TX

Now the only thing he as left to get is a life. gj.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6693|Australia

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

These 2 guys are the best players, no matter that they have no real life at all, they completed the time and had the skill to get the kills for all kits and vehicles. Blazin and firestorm should be ashamed, they can whore out medic and commander and get 1,000,000 points, but it looks like they will never be THE GENERAL.

All Around Players > Point farmers

Their objectives now must be getting all SF, EF and AF badges and medals in....3 months ???
These guys have very little skill for anything.

Armor 412:58:54 21,181 3,901 5.8559 1663

Aviator 337:31:24 19,981 3,036 7.1439 1708

Assault Rifles 262:40:16 6,946 6,243 1.1126 17.36%

This kind of scores screams noob to me. if i had 2600+ hours to spend on the game i would own their stats and so would a lot of people. Both these guys= pathetic players. I'm not judging their lives and whether they have any or not. Just understand that these players are NOT skillful.
ckaplan
+7|6588
http://www.clayloomis.com/simpsongs1/simsg416s.wav

A clan member just pointed this out to me.
Sail1326
+4|6565
to be honest.....................they both suck
Sgt_MaxPower           Accuracy 21.17%   SPM 1.9371  K/D Ratio 2.3880
rb378wby                  Accuracy 19.28%   SPM 1.2728  K/D Ratio 1.2388 (LAUGH MY ASS OFF)
Sail1326
+4|6565
especially rb378wby...........
OMG
look at his stats...........complete noob!!
Its just so unfair!!!
why the hell he made general???
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA

xintegrityx wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

anybody else a little jealous?
Why would anyone be jealous of the MaxPower guy? His infantry stats aren't that great and my SPM is higher than his. I will say that he has a lot of time and patience to get all the badges and medals, but I probably have more fun playing the game than him.
i actually meant just the general part...not how he got there...
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6688|Germany

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

TEH general.

Got a nice ring to it.
Teh 1337 general? Oh so leet with his complete demonstration of having no life whatsoever. Or something, but definetely, it has a nice ring to it .
Now that's devotion to a game.Sacrificing all your other activities in life for this game surely deserves such a prestigious title...
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6630|Calgary,AB,Canada
This has nothing to do with this thread but

Sail1326, all those people called you cheaters.
Name tag hack, isn't that called the Red/Blue tag bug.
I think people need to pay more attention to the forums and less on the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard